剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
Can I help you?
有什么要我帮忙吗
Don't mind me.
不用在意我
I'm using my day to take pictures of people who look truly happy
我最近在给看起来真心快乐的人们拍照
and I couldn't help but feel that you are so at peace.
你看起来是那么无忧无虑
Oh. Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢你 嗯
Oh, would you mind leaning back against the railing again
对了 能不能麻烦你再靠一下栏杆
and just think "New York!"
只要想着"纽约真好"
No, I'm good. I appreciate it, though.
不了 我得走了 不过谢谢你
Oh, okay. Yeah.
好吧 再见
No!
没拍好
Help! No! Oh!
救命 停下
Bitch!
贱♥人♥
I love you!
我这么爱你
I love you!
我爱你啊
Please! What is wrong with you?!
放开我 你为什么这样对我
Aaaaah!
啊啊啊
Sorry.
抱歉
I thought they were real.
我还以为它们是活的
Oh, my God! It's driving me crazy.
天呐 真是急死我了
I know we know him. No, I'm telling you,
我们肯定见过他 不是啦 我和你说了
it's the guy that chartered a jet
这是那个包下了整架飞机
just to watch you scrape your foot with a Ped Egg on it.
就为了看你在飞机上用磨脚石去死皮的人
No. That guy was teeny-tiny.
不 那人是个小不点
It's not him.
不是他
Huh.
是嘛
Hey, um...
对了
are you guys medicated?
你们接受药物治疗了吗
Of course. My whole life.
当然 我从小到大都在吃药
That's... that's good to know. Yeah.
那挺好 挺好
Just 'cause...
只不过
I feel like I've been having a hard time, just like,
我觉得我这段时间很不好过
readjusting to everything.
要重新适应这一切
Dory, can we just not?
Dory 我们能不提那件事吗
Just wanna have a normal day,
我只想安安稳稳过一天
talking shit about strangers.
没事随便八卦一下
Yeah.
好的
Yeah, yeah.
没问题
I think it's okay, though, that...
我就是觉得
that we check in with each other, right?
问问彼此的近况也无妨吧
Yeah, I love that.
没错 我也觉得
I love that. I just...
很有必要呢 只不过
I'm sort of of the philosophy right now where I think
我现在遵循的生活理念是
it's best to not think about it and keep moving forward and...
最好不要去想这件事 要一直向前看
that's working great for me, 'cause I've never been better.
这对我很有用 我从未感到如此积极向上
Which is exactly why I'm trying to
这也正是为什么我一直在努力
really just bury myself in working on my book right now.
全身心投入到我的创作事业中去
Speaking of which,
正好告诉你们
my editor is introducing me to my entire publishing team today.
我的编辑今天要把我介绍给整个出版团队
And... they're considering turning my life
而且哦 他们正在考虑把我的人生
into a board game.
改编成桌游
Oh, my God!
哦 我的天啊
Great.
好极了
I just keep Google-searching, like, "Montreal body found".
我一直在网上搜类似"蒙特利尔发现尸体"的内容
I mean, aren't you guys
你们难道
a little freaked out about getting caught, like, any second?
都不担心会被抓吗 一点都不担心吗
You know, I read online
跟你说啊 我之前在网上看到
it takes years to get over killing someone.
要忘记自己杀过人得花上好几年呢
So the best we can do is just.... carry on.
所以我们能做的就是活下去
Right, I just...
你说得对 我只是
I don't... have anything to get back to.
我找不回以前的生活了
I don't have a partner.
男朋友没了
I don't have a home.
也没有家
I literally have less than I had before I started looking for Chantal.
我现在拥有的还不如我寻找Chantal之前多
But...
但是呢
To look on the bright side, you found her.
往好的一面想 你找到她了
Yeah. Thank you for that.
没错 这事儿真是多亏了你
Yeah, I... I guess I just miss
可能我只是怀念以前
when my problems were about nothing.
遇到的麻烦都无关紧要的时候
What about Drew? Have you seen him recently?
Drew呢 你最近有见到他吗
No. Mnh-mnh.
没 没有
So, if you get the job, you just, like, live in Shanghai?
也就是说 如果你得到那份工作 就要住在上海了吗
Yeah.
对
You want that?
你想住那儿吗
It's not that different from New York, actually.
其实上海和纽约差别不大啦
What the hell are you talking about? Everything's Chinese there.
说什么疯话 那可是在中国哎
Yeah, but I am Chinese.
没错 但我就是中国人
How do you say, "I love beautiful women" in Mandarin?
"I love beautiful women"用普通话怎么说
My boy's ready.
兄弟你已经准备好啦
What are you guys talking about?
你们在聊什么
Doy, Gardner. Job opening in Shanghai.
不是很明显吗 Gardner 上海有个职位空缺
Alan applied.
Alan申请了
He's gonna get it, for sure.
他肯定能拿到那份工作的
Hey, does China have an extradition treaty?
说起来 中美有没有引渡条约
I don't know, man.
不知道
You running away from something?
你在逃避什么吗
No.
没有
Hey, my buddy says the hookers in Shanghai are super patient and really relaxed.
我哥们儿说上海的妓♥女♥都很有耐心还活好
Wouldn't know anything about that, man.
这我就不知道了
Shit.
该死的
Gail.
Gail
This isn't the easiest thing for me to say
我也很不好意思开口和你说这件事
because, you know, when I quit, I... really wanted to... quit.
毕竟当初辞职的时候我是铁了心的
But, um... I guess I'm just wondering...
但是呢 我还是想问一句
if there's any way I could just...
还有没有可能让我
come back and be your assistant again.
回来当你的助理呢
Dory, you're so sweet.
Dory 你太贴心了
But I...
但是我
I can't.
我不能
I don't... I don't have the funds.
我没经济来源了
Sorry, what?
抱歉 你说什么
I'm out of funds, Dory.
我没钱了 Dory
I have no money.
我一分钱都没了
I mean, how?
怎么会这样
I... I... Sorry, I just don't understand.
抱歉抱歉 我只是不明白
Like, I mean, is everything okay with Sundeep?
你和Sundeep之间还好吗
Oh, no, no. Ha! Uh...
不不不 不好了
Sundeep says that my lack of awareness is a "Liability"
Sundeep说我不会察言观色"拖累"了他
and that I could stay here as long as I want,
还说我想在这里呆多久都可以
but he needs to cut off all ties with me.
但他必须和我撇清一切关系
Oh, Gail. I... I'm, I'm so sorry.
Gail 我很遗憾
It's terrible. It's so... it seems so sudden.
太糟糕了 这太突然了
Yeah, it was a few days ago...
是啊 就在几天前
Drew and I also split up.
我和Drew也分手了
Oh, my God! No, Dory!
哦 我的天啊 不会吧 Dory
Yeah. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
真的 我很遗憾 我真的很遗憾
Thanks.
谢谢安慰
We are gonna get through this, okay?
我们会撑过去的
Let's just promise each other, all right?
我们互相保证吧 好不好
Okay. I promise.
好的 我保证
Oh, look at us.
看看咱们俩
Two single women in their late 40s.
两个四十多岁的单身女人
And this one was listed online as a Humphrey Wentletrap,
网上说这个叫汉弗莱海蛳螺
but it's actually a Brown-band Wentletrap.
但其实它是个棕带海蛳螺
Oh, that is gorgeous.
它真是太美了
Portia, look at this.
Portia 看看这个
Portia! Pay attention to Bing!
Portia 好好听Bing说话
Oh, my gosh! Beautiful shell.
天呐 好漂亮的贝壳
So, Portia, tell me, are you acting in anything
Portia 告诉我 你参演的剧里
that has room for an aging John Garfield type, such as myself?
有没有要招像老年版John Garfield的演员的 比如我这样的
Oh, Bing, if I was working on anything,
Bing 如果有这样的剧
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表