剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
And I remember looking at you and thinking,
我还记得边看着你边想
"Why is this kid ruining my daughter's wedding-dress day?"
"为什么这小子要毁掉我女儿试穿婚纱的日子"
Oh.
哦
I hated you.
我之前讨厌你
Ohh. I hated you so much.
哦 快讨厌死你了
Stop.
别说了
There's one thing, though, that I never figured out.
不过确实有一件事我始终弄不明白
Linda, please.
Linda 别说了
Who's Keith?
Keith是谁
Who's who?
谁是谁
When you came into the fitting at the dress shop,
那天你在我女儿试穿礼服的时候来到婚纱店
you said there was some guy
说有个什么人
who knew something about Chantal.
知道有关Chantal的信息
It's all you could talk about.
你除了这个就没说别的
It was, "Keith, Keith, Keith, Keith, Keith."
一直念叨着Keith这个名字
What?
什么
I'm actually not feeling so great.
我感觉有点不舒服
I think it might be the pudding cups from before.
可能是我之前吃的布丁杯有问题
No. I had a lot of the pudding cups. They're fine.
不会吧 我吃了好多布丁杯 没啥问题啊
Elliott, you look like you've seen a ghost.
Elliott 你看起来像撞了鬼一样
Did they tell you about
有人告诉过你
the ghost who tickles you if you stay in suite 13?
那个如果你待在13号♥套间就会挑拨你的鬼魂吗
It's there. Suite 13.
它就在那儿 13号♥套间
Linda, let's find you a floor to lie down on.
Linda 我帮你找个地方躺下歇歇吧
Oh, I am talking, Robert. Come on.
我在说话呢 Robert 来吧
Come on. I...
走吧 我
Elliott?
Elliott
Marc, Marc, Marc, Marc, Marc, Marc.
Marc Marc Marc Marc Marc Marc
I have to take a shit right now.
我现在必须要大号♥
Elliott, who the hell is Keith?
Elliott 那个天杀的Keith到底是谁
And don't tell me he's a conversion therapist again.
别再告诉我他是个性取向矫正治疗师了
Who is he?
他到底是谁
Marc, he's no one, okay?
Marc 他谁都不是 行了吧
And she's just drunk. Just hold my drink.
那个女人只是醉了 快帮我拿一下酒杯
It's an emergency. Hold my drink.
有紧急情况 拿着我的酒
Tell me who he is. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
告诉我他到底是谁 哦 天啊 哦 我的天啊
I need you to tell me right now.
你现在就得和我说清楚
What is going on? Who is Keith?
到底是怎么回事 谁是Keith
I think... I think it's down the hall.
我觉得 我觉得应该在大厅那边
I think it's down the hall. I don't... Elliott.
我想它在大厅那边 我不 Elliott
It's happening. It's happening.
出来了 出来了
It's happening right now.
我现在拉出来了
I can't stop it. I'm shitting myself.
我真的控制不住 我拉裤子上了
I just shit myself. I just shit myself.
我拉裤子了 我拉裤子了
Oh, my God.
哦我的天啊
I'm gonna go to the gift shop while you wash up,
我去礼品店看看 你自己先清理一下
and I'm gonna do my best to find
我一定尽我所能去找找
something that matches your gloves.
和你的手套比较搭的裤子
Go, Marc, go.
去吧 Marc 快去
I just don't understand what happened in,
我只是不明白到底发生了什么
like, the span of two minutes.
这才两分钟的时间
Like, one second, you're hugging my meemaw,
上一秒你还在和我奶奶拥抱
and the next you're breaking it off?
而现在你竟然要和我分手
Like, what happened between then and now?
我只想知道 这短短一小会究竟发生了什么
Nothing happened, okay?
什么都没发生 好吗
It's just, this has been moving a little fast,
只是 我们进展得有点儿快
and I don't want to give you the wrong impression
我不想误导你让你觉得
that this is, like, a thing.
我们之前真的能成
Well, maybe we can just, like,
那或许我们可以
take a step back, and, like...
各退一步 然后
and, like, take it a little slower?
然后就 慢慢来
I think that you're unbelievable.
我觉得你很赞
I think you're an amazing person, Chantal.
我觉得你是个超棒的人 Chantal
I really do. It's not you. Don't...
我真的这样觉得 这不是你的问题 别
If I'm an amazing person, then why?
如果我是个超棒的人 那为什么
Is it something I did?
是我做错了什么吗
Is it something I'm not doing?
还是有什么事我没有做
What is it?
到底是什么原因
Why does this keep happening to me?!
为什么这种事情总是发生在我身上
I don't know what to tell you, except that I'm sorry.
我不知道该跟你说什么好 我只能说我很抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry!
别啊 真的对不起
I don't want to be alone anymore!
我不想再独自一人了
Guys, can we go? I think we've done our due diligence.
各位 我们能走了吗 我觉得我们已经做完该做的事了
What happened to your pants?
你怎么换裤子了
It was always my intention to have
说得好像是我自己打算
a partial wardrobe change, Portia.
来个局部变装似的 Portia
Sorry.
对不起
They asked us to change on a P.A. System. Wait!
他们在广播里要求我们换装 等一下
You guys are not leaving
等一下 你们几个不准走
until I can get a straight answer
除非你们能明确地告诉我
about when I can expect the obelisk back.
我什么时候才能拿回那个方尖碑
The what?
拿回什么
Uh, the award. The obelisk-shaped award.
呃 那个奖杯 方尖碑形的奖杯
Agnes, wwewe're gonna... Agnes, I'm sorry.
Agnes 我 我们会 Agnes 很抱歉
I threw it away.
我把它扔掉了
What? Why?
啥 为什么
Because, uh...
因为 呃
I'm a kleptomaniac.
我有偷窃癖
Yeah.
是的
I'm... I'm really ashamed of it,
我为此感到很羞耻
and it's hard for me to admit it.
对我来说也很难去接受这个事实
But when I look at the obelisk in my house,
但每当我看到放在屋里的方尖碑
I'm reminded of my problem.
我就会想起我的毛病
So, I took it, and I buried it very, very...
所以我把它拿走埋起来了
Very far away.
埋在了很远很远的地方
So, it's gone.
所以 它回不来了
Well, I guess, can you Venmo me like, $200 or something?
好吧 那你能用Venmo给我打200美元吗
Yeah. Yeah. Absolutely. I will... Sorry.
好的 当然 我会的 对不起
So, we'll make sure you get that,
我们保证你会收到这笔钱的
but it was nice to see you, so...
见到你很高兴 那么
Yeah. I'll send this over.
没错 我会发给你的
Always so good to see you, Agnes.
遇到你总是这样让人愉快 Agnes
Also, did you guys break the doorknob, too?
还有 门把手也是你们弄坏的吗
No.
不是
Well, if you didn't,
那如果不是你们
I think someone may have broken into the house.
我想可能有人闯进了那个房♥子
Why would you think that? There was a body found, like,
你为什么会这么想 有具尸体被找到了
right near my aunt's house in the woods.
正好在我姨妈房♥子旁边的小树林里
The whole neighborhood is freaking out.
那一带都人心惶惶
What if the killer was, like, inside the house?
如果说杀人犯曾经闯进过那个房♥子的话
That's so scary.
那可真是太吓人了
Do they know who did it?
他们找到凶手了吗
No. They have no idea.
没有 他们毫无头绪
Have they identified the body yet?
他们已经确定尸体的身份了吗
I don't know. Wait, why are you asking so many questions?
我不知道 等等 你们为什么问这么多问题
Because murder makes people naturally curious, Agnes!
因为人们天生对谋杀感到好奇呀 Agnes
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我的天啊 我的天啊
I can't go to jail! You all know I'll die in jail!
我不能进监狱 你们知道我会死在监狱里的
They'll resent my bone structure,
她们会愤恨于我完美的骨架
sparkling personality, and kill me!
和我闪耀的人格 然后杀了我
Guys, we are a really great team. Okay?
各位 我们是一个很棒的团队 好吗
So, if we just put our minds together and think for a second,
所以只要我们一起动脑想一下
we'll... we'll figure this out.
我们会找到办法的
Dory. Why am I getting the feeling that you're excited right now?
Dory 为什么我感觉你现在很兴奋
'Cause I feel like you want things to go bad
我觉得你好像希望事情变糟
so you can go on one of your little adventures.
这样你就可以开始你的小探险了
Are you serious? That's insane.
你在开玩笑吗 那太疯狂了
Dory, you dragged us into this mess for nothing!
Dory 你把我们无缘无故拖进这趟浑水
Everything you thought about Chantal was made up!
你所以为的关于Chantal的一切都是凭空想象
And now look where we are! Look where you put us right now!
看看我们现在的处境吧 看看你把我们害成了什么样
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表