剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
So, April um,
是这样的 April
I just wanted to start by saying that
首先我想说
it seems like somewhere down the road,
似乎在和我们相处的过程中
there's been some sort of misunderstanding.
你好像产生了一些误解
Yeah. It appears to us that
对 在我们看来
it is your opinion that we did something that we just didn't do.
你似乎认为我们干了一些我们压根没干过的事
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
对啊 可不是嘛
And after putting together the implications of your threats to Drew,
再结合一下你对Drew的那些恐吓威胁
April, do you think we killed someone?
April 你真的觉得我们是杀人犯吗
Because... Yeah.
因为 嗯
It's like, "What?!"
这也太扯了吧
Wait. Are you guys saying
等等 你们的意思是
you didn't kill a man in cold blood?
你们并没有冷血无情地杀死了一个男人吗
No! No.
没有 不可能的
Mm, no. Why would we?
怎么可能呢 我们为什么要那么做
That's so weird. Oh, my God. You guys,
那也太诡异了 天啊 朋友们
I'm so sorry. This makes me look so crazy.
我太抱歉了 这样搞的我像个疯婆子一样
You should've just called and told me that.
你们应该直接打电♥话♥告诉我呀
I wouldn't have had us all meet here so early in the day.
那样我们就不用起个大早来这见面了
This is so fun, April!
这多有趣啊 April
I'm so glad we got to catch up with you,
我很高兴能和你聊聊天 消除误会
but I think we're done, so maybe we should just leave, guys.
现在皆大欢喜了 所以我们也应该走了吧 伙计们
Yeah. Totally. Yeah. But it was so good to see you.
对 没错 见到你很高兴
It was great to see you. Enjoy your breakfast.
见到你真高兴 好好享受早餐吧
Or did you guys have to meet me here
或者说 你们不得不来见我
because you killed a man
因为你们杀了一个男人
named Keith Powell?
一个叫Keith Powell的男人
Okay. So that's, I think, where the misunderstanding lies,
好吧 我想这就是误会所在了
because... No. It's not a misunderstanding
因为 打住 别想糊弄我
when you overhear your neighbors screaming,
我无意中听到我这两位邻居尖叫着
"We killed a man, and now he's dead!" Oh. Shh.
"我们杀了人 他被我们弄死了" 我去 嘘
"He's dead! He's dead!" Hey! Whoa!
"他死了 他死了" 嘿 别喊了
Hey! Shh! No, she's...
安静点 不 其实
Oh, my God! That was my play.
我的天哪 那是我话剧里的台词
Yeah. April, I wrote a play,
没错 April 我写了个剧本
and we were doing a reading of it.
我们当时是在读它呢
Did you like it, April? I hope you...
你喜欢吗 April 我希望你能
Shut up, Portia. I know this wasn't a play.
闭嘴 Portia 我知道那不是剧本
I'm not stupid. You know what,
你当我傻啊 你知道吗
even if what you thought you heard was true,
即使你觉得你听到的那些都是事实
I mean, you don't even have any proof, so...
你也没有任何证据来证明它 所以
it doesn't matter. Like, this is a waste of our time.
我们压根儿不在乎 你是在浪费我们的时间
and we should go. Right.
我们应该走了 没错
Yeah. We're gonna bounce out of here,
走吧 我们要麻溜地离开这儿
and good luck with your... Thank you.
祝你好运咯 谢谢
A Talkgirl. I had a Talkgirl.
是录音女孩 我也有过一个
Well, it's not like I meant to kill him!
我又不是故意杀死他的
But you did! We all did! Okay.
但他还是死了 我们都脱不了干系 够了
Now do I have your attention?
现在呢 还想糊弄我吗
What do you want?
你想要什么
I don't know.
我也不知道
Money, tons of it.
钱吧 很多钱
How much?
多少
I mean, I figure between the four of you,
呃 看你们四个人的样子
you could probably scrape together $60,000.
凑个六万美元应该不成问题
What?! Absolutely not.
什么 绝对不可能
I know we look expensive,
我知道我们看起来挺有钱的
but that is way out of our range.
但这个数目完全超出我们的能力范围了
Yeah. So, we get you the money,
是啊 所以 如果我们筹到钱
we give you the money, and you just give us the tape?
然后交到你手上 你会把录音带给我们吗
Yeah. But don't try anything. I'll just call the police.
对 但是千万别耍花招 不然我会直接报♥警♥
And how do we know that there aren't digital copies of that tape?
我们怎么知道你有没有保存电子版本
What?
什么
Digital what? Like, is it backed up?
电什么子 就是 你还有备份吗
You mean, like, does it rewind?
你是问这个能倒带播放吗
'Cause, yeah, it rewinds. It fast-forwards.
废话 它肯定能倒带 还能快进
I can play it in slow motion.
还能慢速播放呢
No. April, are there copies? Are there copies of the tape?
不 April 我是问你有副本吗 这个录音带有副本吗
No. But I'm going to figure out how to do that.
没有 但我要去查查怎么搞
Well, that's good. That's good. Yeah. You should...
行吧 你厉害 嗯 你是应该
Whoa! Hey! Hey! No! No! No!
天啊 嘿 嘿 不 不 住手
Hey! Oh, my God!
手都拿开 我勒个去
Oh, my God!
难以置信
You have 48 hours to get me my money!
你们有48个小时把钱凑齐
Why are you doing this to us?
你为什么要这么对我们
Because I don't like how you guys carry yourselves.
因为我看你们这副样子不爽
And I don't think you should kill people.
而且我觉得你们不能滥杀无辜
When I met Fat Franky,
我第一次见到胖子Franky的时候
I was little and stupid
还年幼无知
and living on the streets, like, worst, worst life,
游荡街头 过着最糟糕的生活
and then he came along, and he was rich with big shoulders,
然后他出现了 腰缠万贯 威猛有力
and so I thought, "Okay. Here's my chance."
所以我想 "机会来了"
But then I start to see, like, little signs
但是后来我开始注意到一些小细节
that he's, like, doing bad things.
让我意识到他其实是个恶棍
I saw some body parts here and there.
我看见尸体碎块儿被扔得到处都是
Anyway, I'm so certain
无论如何 我很确定
that he killed this man that you're talking about.
是他杀了你说的这个人
He kill everyone.
他无恶不作
I think he's still working at his bus company.
我觉得他还在公交公♥司♥上班
It's called, um, International Bus Exchange.
叫"国际公共汽车换乘中心"
I'm sorry. I just realized I went to high school with that guard,
很抱歉 我刚刚发现那个保安是我的高中校友
and I just got very distracted.
走了会儿神
Could you repeat that?
你能重复一遍吗
When I met Fat Franky, I was little and stupid
当我第一次见到胖子Franky的时候 还年幼无知
and living on the streets, like, the worst, worst life.
游荡街头 过着最糟糕的生活
We're so screwed, okay?
我们绝对完蛋了 好吗
There's no way we're going to get $60,000 in two days.
我们不可能在两天之内搞到六万美元
If we could get $60,000 in two days,
如果我们真能在两天之内搞到六万美元
I would get $60,000 every two days!
那我每两天都会拿六万美元的
Same! Yes. Of course. I don't know.
同意 没错 你说的对 也许吧
But I don't know. Let's just think about it for a second.
我也不知道 但我们得好好想想
Maybe she would be into some kind of, like, payment plan or something.
可能她会接受分期付款之类的支付方式呢
It's so loud, I can't hear! We're just complaining about needing money, Porsh.
这儿太吵了 我听不清 我们只是在抱怨钱的事儿 Porsh
That's the point, Portia!
哦对了 Portia
What about your mom? What?
找你妈妈帮忙怎么样 你说什么
Your mom!
找你妈妈
I don't have a mom anymore, remember?
我没有妈了 记得吗
I have banished her! Okay, Elliott. I'm sorry,
我跟她断绝关系了 好吧 Elliott 很抱歉
but what about you? Didn't your grandma just die?
但是你奶奶呢 她不是刚死了吗
No! She won't die!
没 她就是不肯死
We keep waiting for her to die, and she won't die!
我们一直在等她死 但她就是不肯死啊
Guys, like, I really can't hear! It's really loud!
大伙 我真的听不见你们说话 太吵了
God damn it, Dory. Huh? Why didn't you just take
靠 Dory 当时那么好的机会
the reward money from Chantal's family when you had the chance?
你直接领走Chantal家的赏金不就好了
You know I couldn't! Well, I hate this!
你知道我不能那么做 天啊 太烦了
I hate this, okay? I just... I'm halfway to thinking we should just kill April!
我要疯了 真的 我现在连直接杀掉April的心都有了
Look, she's insane, all right?
听着 她疯疯癫癫的 对吧
So no one's gonna believe her if she doesn't have that evidence,
如果没有证据 没人会相信她的话
so all we got to do is, we got to get that tape,
所以我们要做的就是拿到那个录音带
and then we'll be done with it. What do you want to do, Dory?
一切就迎刃而解了 你想怎么做 Dory
What, do you want to break into her apartment,
你难道想闯进她的公♥寓♥
and then some of us follow her around
然后让我们的人跟着她
and make sure she doesn't come back?
以确保她不会突然回家吗
Yeah. Okay.
没错 好吧
Okay. Should we do that?
行啊 我们真的要这么做吗
I feel like that's what we should do.
我感觉我们应该这么做
Okay. Fine. We'll see how it goes.
好 没问题 到时候见机行事
We'll see. Okay. Okay.
再看吧 好吧 好吧
Portia and I will do the easier thing. Yeah.
我和Portia负责比较简单的跟踪 好吧
All right. Do we all feel good about that?
没问题 大家都有信心吗
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表