剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
Aww.
哇
Okay. Ready? Yeah, hold on.
好的 准备好了么 好了 等下
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Get both your lips on there.
上下嘴唇都要亲上
Okay.
好的
We're here.
我们到了
Chantal, you got everything, babe?
Chantal 准备好了么 宝贝
Uh, yeah, I think so.
嗯 准备好了
Well, it was such an honor to find you personally, Chantal,
Chantal 能亲自找到你
and know that you're just home safe and sound.
知道你安然无恙的回家真是太好了
And I would love to get brunch with you soon, girl.
希望最近能和你共进早午餐 姑娘
Yes.
好
Okay.
好吧
You know, Chantal, actually...
你知道的 Chantal 其实
what if we kind of came in with you for a second
要是我们陪你进去呆一会
and, um, helped you settle in, you know,
帮你安顿下来 怎么样
Just to go... go over explaining everything that happened?
去解释一下所有发生了的事
You know, we could help you with that a little bit.
我们可以帮你的
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Yeah? Guys, is that something we could do?
行吗 你们大家觉得可以吗
Mmhmm. Sure.
嗯 当然
Yeah. Sure.
行 好吧
Okay. Yeah.
太好了 嗯
Let's do it.
就这么办吧
Let's go.
下车吧
Go inside. That sounds good.
进他们的家门 听起来不错
Oh! Ms. Linda! Ms. Linda!
噢 Linda太太 Linda太太
Ms. Linda!
Linda太太
Ms. Linda! Oh! Oh!
Linda太太 哦 哦
Ms. Linda! Oh, my God! Jesus, what is it, Chana?!
Linda太太 天啊 老天啊 到底怎么了 Chana
Robert! Robert!
Robert Robert
Mommyyyyy!
妈妈
Chantal! It's Chantal!
Chantal 是Chantal
Oh, my God!
我的老天啊
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Oh, God.
天啊
Chantal!
Chantal
Oh, sweetie.
哦 亲爱的
Come on. Oh.
快过来 哦
Oh.
哦
I'm sorry.
对不起
Well, you did it, Dory.
你成功了 Dory
You saved Chantal.
你救了Chantal
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
This is so uncomfortable.
这太让人不舒服了
Are we supposed to co-mingle or, like,
我们是应该加入讨论呢 还是
give them space?
给他们点私人空间
Do you guys think that, like,
你们觉得
maybe we could all spend the night together tonight?
我们今天晚上可以一起过夜吗
I really kind of need that. Yeah, of course.
我真的很需要这个 当然
You can... you can stay with us today.
你今天可以和我们待在一起
Thanks, booboo. Yeah, Dory,
谢谢 亲爱的 Dory
I think you should find somewhere else to stay tonight.
我觉得你应该找其他地方过夜了
Maybe I could just come by to get some stuff and clothes,
我能不能回去拿些衣服之类的东西
like, for the night, though?
就今天晚上
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, you don't live there anymore.
我是说 你不再住那儿了
So I don't think you can just invite yourself over.
所以我不觉得你可以不请自来
Hi. I thought I should tell you that Chantal is okay.
你们好 我觉得我应该来告诉你们Chantal没大问题了
She's just in the shower.
她只是在洗澡
Poor thing looks like she's been run over by a freight truck.
小可怜 她看上去像是运货卡车撞过一样
I want to apologize for my conduct at Chantal's vigil.
我想为我在给Chantal守夜那晚的行为道歉
I should've listened to you, and I didn't.
我本来应该听你的话的 但我没有
It's... It's really okay.
真的没事
I mean, it all worked out, right?
我是说 一切都顺利解决了 对吧
I have issues with women exercising authority over me.
我适应不了女性比我有更多主导权
So I'm trying to work through that.
所以我在尽力克服这个毛病
Okay.
好吧
For what it's worth, I'm deeply ashamed.
我不确定这么说有没有用 但我很惭愧
Mm.
嗯
I love you guys so much.
我太爱你们大家了
Aww.
嗯
I feel like I owe you a huge apology.
我觉得我欠你们一个大大的道歉
No, my God, baby. What makes you say that?
不 天啊 宝贝 你为什么要这么说
Katherine, I'm so sorry that I ruined your bridal shower.
Katherine 我毁了你的新娘送礼会 我太抱歉了
Chantal, no way.
Chantal 别这么说
You'll never understand how hard it was for me
你永远也无法理解对我来说有多难
to watch you plan your perfect wedding, all the while,
在看着你计划你完美的婚礼的同时
concealing that my life w-was in danger.
还要隐瞒着我有危险的事实
What kind of danger?
什么样的危险
I thought I was going to die every single day.
每一天我都以为我要死了
How, honey?
为什么啊 宝贝
God damn it, Linda, let her talk.
老天啊 Linda 让她说完
I was seeing someone, um,
我那时在和一个人约会
that thrived on keeping me
这件事让我一直处于
in a state of paranoia and f-fear.
一个又偏执又害怕的状态
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
Did he do that to you?
这是他给你弄的吗
What?
什么
Oh!
噢
Oh, my God, baby.
噢 天啊 宝贝
Yeah, we, um, actually we found her at a motel.
对 我们 呃 其实我们在一个汽车旅馆里找到她的
Yeah. We found her camping out in a motel
嗯 我们发现她在一个汽车旅馆里安营扎寨
in, um, in New Hampshire.
在 呃 在新罕布♥什♥尔
And we were very big fans of her poem,
我们是她的诗作的忠实粉丝
her fantastic poem.
她的诗妙极了
Do you guys remember, um, "Dirty Old Motel"?
你们记不记得那首"肮脏的老旅馆"
Yeah. I-I think so.
嗯 我 我记得
Um, "Sitting on the floor of a dirty old motel",
"坐在肮脏的老旅馆的地板上"
"counting down the minutes till my compass works again,"
"数着我的罗盘再次工作之前的分秒时光"
"Somewhere between Massachusetts and Maine,"
"那个在麻省和缅因州之间某个地方"
"dirty old motel."
"肮脏老旅馆的地板上"
Oh.
噢
If we hadn't known, uh,
如果我们不知道 呃
Chantal to be the kind of artist who really escapes into her own art
Chantal是这么一位会真正躲进她自己的艺术里的艺术家
uh, I don't think we ever would've figured it out.
我们肯定就不会知道她在哪里了
Life imitating art, incredible.
生活模仿了艺术 不可思议
I don't think there is any greater horror in life
我觉得生活中没有任何一种恐惧
than when a parent and child are separated.
比得上骨肉分离了
That is absolutely right.
说的太对了
Well said, Robert.
说得好 Robert
I would go so far as to say that,
我会再进一步说
when a man and his future sister-in-law are separated,
当一个男人和他未来的小姨子被分离
that perhaps that is the second greatest horror in life,
那大概就是生活中第二令人恐惧的事了吧
of course, after two sisters are separated.
当然 那要排在姐妹分离之后
So parent and sister, and then sister's husband,
所以是骨肉分离 姐妹分离 然后是与姐夫的分离
I'd say that's the order.
我会说大概是这个顺序
Okay, Ted.
行了 Ted
You know, it's kind of a shame
你们知道吗 真遗憾
that I never want to go back to Montreal,
我再也不想再去一次蒙特利尔了
like, ever again.
一次都不想
I thought it was really cute.
我本来还觉得那儿挺可爱的
Yeah, I think I'll go back,
嗯 我觉得我会回去的
like, in a few years, probably.
等过几年吧 大概
Mmhmm. I want to go back.
嗯 我想回去
We're going to be the only people we know
我们认识的人里也只有我们
who have gone through something like this.
会经历这些事情了
No, Dory. Um, no,
不 Dory 不
I mean, for all we know...
我是说 就我们所知
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表