剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
Please tell me that's not true.
快告诉我这不是真的
Please tell me... Well, then it's not... No.
快告诉我 好吧 那就不是 不
Tell me. I just... I just need a...
告诉我啊 我得 我要
need a second to think about it, though,
花点时间去想一下
for a second. Okay. Okay. Okay.
给我点时间 好吧 好吧
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 我真的很抱歉
But this is not looking good, okay?
但这看起来很不妙 好吗
Drew, you buying a bus ticket to leave Montreal
Drew 你买♥♥了一张离开蒙特利尔的车票
and the fact that you bludgeoned the guy
而且你打的那个人
that your girlfriend was cheating on you with.
是你女友的出轨对象
I'm sorry, that is so sketch, okay?
我很抱歉 这太可疑了 知道吗
Add that to the fact that we stuffed a guy in a closet
再加上我们把他塞进了衣柜
and left him there for hours while we all went out to dinner?
把他扔在里面几个小时 我们自己却跑出去吃晚饭
I mean, it is so, so, so sketch.
这一切都太太太扯了
That was your idea, though, Elliott.
那是你的主意 Elliott
Okay. I know! I know! We were all involved, okay?
好吧 我知道 我知道 我们都逃不了干系
We all moved the body.
我们一起挪动的尸体
And I guess that's, like, a felony or whatever.
我猜那已经是一项重罪之类的了
And we could serve up to, like, four years in prison, alone, for just doing that.
光这一件事就够我们被判四年
Okay. Now, I can't.
够了 我不想瞒下去了
I can't. I'm going to call. I am calling the police.
我做不到 我要去打电♥话♥ 我要报♥警♥
No, no! Elliott! Elliott!
别 别 Elliott Elliott
Stop! No! Elliott! Ow! [Beep] Drew!
停下 别 Elliott 疼死了 Drew
Okay. Okay, Dory, Dory, was it self-defense?
好了 Dory 那是正当防卫吗
Yes or no?
是或不是
He was attacking me.
他那时要攻击我
Or maybe he was just talking to me.
也可能他只是在和我说话
It's all still very muddled.
我的记忆仍然很模糊
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
So in her own words,
所以用她的话来说
"He was attacking me."
"他那时要攻击我"
"But maybe he was just talking to me."
"但他可能只是在和我说话"
"It's all still very muddled."
"我的记忆仍然很模糊"
So, Drew, do you want to tell that to the police?
Drew 你想把这些告诉警♥察♥吗
Then... Then we turn ourselves in.
然后我们就去自首
Okay, then we go to jail?
好吧 那我们进监狱
Do you want to go to jail, Dory, Canadian jail?
你想进监狱吗 Dory 进加拿大的监狱
I don't want to go to jail. Do you want to go to jail, Drew?
我可不想坐牢 你呢 Drew
No, I don't want to go to jail.
不 我也不想
Then I'm going to leave it up to Dory.
好 现在就看Dory的了
Dory, what do you want to do?
Dory 你想怎么办
I want it to not have happened.
我想让这一切看起来从没发生过
Okay. Then, we need to get some shovels.
好 那我们得买♥♥几把铲子
Hey, look. What is this?
嘿 拿上这个 这是什么
Dory, look at our cart, okay?
Dory 看看购物车里的东西吧
It's obvious that we're burying a body.
简直是在告诉别人我们要埋尸体
Okay, so we need to get other stuff so that we look innocent.
所以还要买♥♥点别的 这样看起来才正常
Okay. No, now it just looks like we're burying a baby.
不要这些玩意儿 这样看起来像要"毁婴灭迹"
Okay, Drew? Why? Who said that?
好吗 Drew 哪有 谁说的
Who said that? Stop.
哪里像了 别争了
Totally! I can't believe we're still partying
真棒 我不敢相信我们还在开派对
when we have to hit the road by 8:00 A.M.
明明我们明早八点就要出发
If you think about it, that means we should probably wake up by 6:00 A.M.
仔细一想 这表示我们六点就得起床
If everyone wants to get in the shower.
如果你们还想洗个澡的话
I think we should call it.
我想我们可以结束了
I'll sleep when I'm dead!
我死也不会睡觉
What a fun thing to say, Chantal!
这话说得真有意思 Chantal
Portia, Portia, Portia! What?
Portia Portia Portia 干嘛
Have sex with Matthieu already. What's going on?
你咋还没和Matthieu上♥床♥ 怎么回事
I'm trying.
我也想啊
But it's not like I haven't given him the green light.
又不是我不愿意
When we were at dinner, he was all like,
吃饭的时候 他老是说
Oh, I love pretty blond women.
我爱金发靓妞
And then, he brings the coke,
但接着他又拿出了可♥卡♥因♥
which to me is flirty. I'm just confused.
大概是想挑逗我吧 我都被搞糊涂了
Because I wore, like, my hottest shorts.
因为我可是穿了我最性感的短裤
Where did Drew and Dory go?
Drew和Dory去哪了
They went to bed, so.
很可惜 他们睡觉去了
Oh, losers!
太逊了
It's the biggest one they have.
这是超♥市♥卖♥♥的最大的了
That's not big enough. You don't know...
还不够大 你又不知道
I think I should get in. ...unless you know his body.
我觉得我应该进去试试 除非你很了解他的身体
No. You know it so well,
我不了解 你根本就是了若指掌
you know if it'll fit in a...
你知道他的身体能不能装进去
Hey. You got to get the zebra print one.
嘿 你得买♥♥这个斑马纹的
It's the same size, it has more compartments in it.
跟你们这个一样大 隔层更多
And it's 25% off.
还打七五折
Okay. Uh, I think we like the black one, thank you.
好吧 我们挺喜欢这个黑色的 谢谢你
But this one's cheaper.
可这个更便宜啊
Yeah, we know. And it looks more expensive.
我们知道 而且它看起来还挺贵的
Okay. I think we just want the black...
好吧 但我们就想要这个黑色的
You don't know what you want!
你压根不知道自己想要什么
Okay.
行吧
Good, six.
棒 做了六个
My turn.
该我了
That's so good.
感觉真好
Matthieu, when are you going to go for it with Portia?
Matthieu 你怎么还不和Portia上♥床♥
I'm not.
没这打算
So then go home.
那就滚回家
Sorry, sorry, I just meant more like, "Why?"
抱歉 抱歉 我的意思是"为什么呀"
"What's up? And what are you waiting for?" Et cetera.
"怎么搞的 你还在等什么"之类的
I find your Johnny Whoopsie, uh, prank
我觉得你们玩Johnny Whoops是成心捉弄我
to be very disrespectful,
很不尊重人
and I'm not going to stand for it.
我可忍♥不了
I did ballet.
我跳过芭蕾
Yeah, but that doesn't get you anywhere in life.
哦 但生活中又用不到
And, look, I'm going to sleep here
听着 今晚我就睡这儿了
on the sofa tonight.
就睡沙发
Because it's late and I don't want to bother my friends.
这么晚了 我不想去麻烦我的朋友
I don't like you.
我讨厌你
And I don't like your attitude.
也不喜欢你的态度
Okay.
好吧
Matthieu, let me just say, I completely understand.
Matthieu 听我说 我完全理解你
I think Johnny Whoops is... it's a twisted game, okay?
Johnny Whoops确实是个坑爹游戏
And it's... it should be outlawed.
它就该被禁止
Also, you know it's not really a prank game, right?
不过 你知道它其实不是一个恶搞游戏吧
I can, like, tell you how to do it, if you want.
如果你想知道是怎么回事 我可以告诉你
So at the end, you just cross your arms like this.
到最后 你只要像这样双臂交叉
So this whoops, it's a red herring.
那声"whoops"只是用来转移注意力的陷阱
It's actually just this.
只需要抱臂就行啦
Oh, my God. Show her. Show Portia.
快告诉她 告诉Portia
Hey, Portia.
嘿 Portia
Yeah?
什么
Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny Whoops, Johnny Whoops.
Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Whoops, Johnny Whopps
Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny.
Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny
Don't put the shovels on the counter.
不要把铲子放在收银台上
I'll walk around.
我绕过去
We're going to go see what the upstairs looks like.
我们要去看看楼上是什么样的
Oh, you're so obvious. Chantal!
你们也太明显了 Chantal
Aaah!
啊
So it's just us.
只剩我们俩了
We should probably go to bed
我们也该上♥床♥睡觉了
like everyone else, don't you think?
像其他人那样 你觉得呢
You go ahead. I just want to, like...
你去吧 我只是想
I want to, like, soak up
我只是想尽情享受
the last couple hours of my escapism.
我逃避现实的最后几个小时
You know? That's so cool.
你懂吗 你真酷
Hey, have you ever done, like, a Sleeping Beauty?
嘿 你有没有试过"睡美人"
It's wild.
很刺♥激♥
No. What's that?
没有 那是什么
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表