剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
most of our friends could've done this.
很多我们的朋友也可能干过这种事
You know, most people are private
你要知道 很多人都是闭口不谈的
about "Taboos" Like this.
对于这种类似"禁忌"的事
It's in our culture. I have to admit,
这是我们文化的一部分 我得承认
that there is something...
这件事某种意义上
unfair about this.
不公平
It's like, why us?
就是说 为什么是我们
Yeah, but, Do you know what I mean?
确实 但是 你知道我什么意思吗
no. Because it's bonding in a sense, right?
也不完全是 这也是一种联♥系♥了 对吗
We're, like, bonded.
我们更紧密地联♥系♥在一起了
Yeah, not really.
我可不觉得
Can you believe, Chantal?
真是不可置信 Chantal这个人
I mean, there's something deeply...
我是说 她真的非常
...deeply disturbed about that girl.
特别让人厌烦
Yeah. Thank you for saying that.
是啊 谢谢你指出这一点
Thank you so much for saying that.
太感谢你说出来了
Because I feel like, as a woman, it made me so angry.
因为我觉得 作为一个女人 那太让我生气了
Because it's not okay to lie about abuse.
因为撒谎说自己被虐待了很不好
Oh, my God, I would never lie about abuse.
哦 天啊 我绝对不会撒谎说我被虐待了
And I lied about cancer. I know. I know.
我都骗人我得癌症呢 我知道 我知道
I mean, it's kind of like the worst thing you could do.
我是说 这是你能做的最差劲的事了
You guys, I just have to say,
我得和你们大家说
I have a really good feeling
我有种很好的预感
that everything's going to be okay.
一切都会没事的
Like, thinking back on it,
比如说 回头想想
we did such a sophisticated job
我们那么巧夺天工的
covering this up.
把这件事掩盖起来了
Yeah, let's hope so.
嗯 希望如此
Everything's going to be okay.
一切都会没事的
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
Because we're good people.
因为我们是好人
We're good people.
我们是好人
Yes. Yes.
是的 没错
Yeah. And, you know, that...
我和你们说
that's the way that we should look at it.
我们就应该这么看待这件事
You know? I-Is that...
对吧 就是
we are good people who were subjected
我们是好人 只不过受制于
to a-a really unfortunate situation.
一个很不幸的局面
And that's all.
仅此而已
But you're unholy
但你是邪恶的
You're not yourself
你不是你自己了
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 是的
You know, you know, you know
你知道的 你知道的 你知道的
It's in your eyes when you're perfectly sane
它就在你完全清醒时的眼睛里
It's in your blood when you can't bear these heavy thoughts again
它就在你无法再次承受沉重思绪时的血液里
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表