剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
dog, lamp, coffee table?
狗 灯 咖啡桌
Can I?
我能不能
Oh... Um... I'm sorry, no.
哦 呃 对不起 不行
Elliot, I think that we should just stick to
Elliot 我觉得我们今天只要
weighing furniture today.
掂掂家具的重量就行了
Hi. Come here.
嗨 来这儿
But we have to know.
但我们必须知道
I mean, we never expected that order.
我是说 我们都没想到顺序是那样的
I mean, wouldn't it be so surprising
你想想看 如果宝宝比咖啡桌还重
if the baby weighed more than the coffee table?
岂不是很出人意料
I think that we can safely assume that she's lightest?
我觉得我们有十足的把握认为她是最轻的
Give me the baby. I just need to go to the bathroom,
把宝宝给我 我需要去一下卫生间
so, just, um, just wait here.
所以你就 呃 就在这儿等着
Okay.
好吧
Bathroom. Yushi. Bathroom.
Bathroom 浴室 Bathroom
Bathroom. Yushi.
Bathroom 浴室
Yu-shi.
浴室
Toilet. Cesu. Toilet.
Toilet 厕所 Toilet
Hey, man. What's up?
嘿 哥们 怎么了
You were right.
你说对了
What?
什么
You were right.
你是对的
I went through her things.
我翻了她的东西
She's cheating on me.
她在背着我偷♥情♥
I found condoms.
我找到了避孕套
Magnums.
大号♥的
Oh, magnums, huh?
哦 大号♥的 是吗
It's bad enough that, you know, she's cheating on you, but...
她背着你偷♥情♥已经够糟了 但是
Oh, why does it have to be magnums, you know?
哦 为什么非得是大号♥的呢 是不是
This sucks. I got to go.
这糟糕透了 我得挂了
Yeah, okay.
好的 没问题
Feel better, all right? Let me know if you need anything.
振作一点 好吗 如果你需要什么就告诉我
What do you taste?
你觉得怎么样
That's amazing. You're such a good cook!
好吃极了 你手艺真不错
Only two people in the world
全世界只有两个人
know this story I'm about to tell you.
知道这个我接下来要告诉你的故事
My mother and my priest.
我妈妈和我的牧师
What is it?
是什么呀
When I was in Peru,
当我在秘鲁的时候
I wanted to go swimming.
我想去游泳
Everyone said the surf was too strong. Mmhmm.
所有人都说浪太大了 嗯哼
But I was stubborn.
但我很固执
And I'm so glad I went in the water that day
我也很庆幸我那天下水了
because I was pulled under for nearly 3 minutes.
因为我在水下被困了将近三分钟
I almost died
我差点死掉
and I experienced what the modern world calls God.
也体会到了被现代社会称作"上帝"的东西
What was it like?
它是什么样的
Nothing that you've ever cared about matters.
你所在乎过的一切都不重要
Nothing that you know is real.
你所知道的一切都不是真的
This is all an illusion.
一切的一切都是幻觉
Wow. That's so cool.
哇 太厉害了
North Star. Yeah?
北极星 怎么了
Do you know why we're going to be best friends forever?
你知道为什么我们会当一辈子好朋友吗
Tell me.
告诉我
Because you're dangerously beautiful.
因为你美得如此危险
I love beautiful women, I can't help myself.
我喜欢漂亮的女人 我控制不了自己
You're also the smartest person I've ever met in my life.
你也是我一生中见过的最聪明的人
You don't know me that well.
你还没那么了解我
Is it hard for you to accept that?
接受这一点对你来说很难吗
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 是的
Am I right to assume that you let other people take advantage of you in the past?
你过去总是让其他人占你的便宜 我说的对吗
Yeah.
没错
I'm not gonna let that happen anymore, okay?
我不会让这种事再发生了 好吗
Okay.
好
Mary is phenomenal, you're gonna love her.
Mary很不同凡响 你们绝对会爱上她的
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢你 十分感谢
Okay. All right, talk to you soon. Bye.
没问题 行了 保持联♥系♥ 拜拜
Dory! Dory!
Dory Dory
Do you plan on making any calls today?
你今天还打算打电♥话♥拉选票吗
Yeah, I just did like three in a row, so...
嗯 我刚刚已经连续打了三个了 所以
Wow. Yeah, that's not that many.
哇 是吗 那不是很多啊
Is everything okay?
你没问题吧
Yeah. It's great.
嗯 我很好
Okay, guys,
行了 你们俩
this is me asking you nicely to please keep it down.
我十分礼貌地请求你们声音小一点
Okay, do you expect us to be completely silent?
好吧 你想要我们俩完全不说话吗
We're all literally talking on the phone.
我们所有人可都是在打电♥话♥呢
Aren't you a writer for New York Mag?
你不是个<纽约>杂♥志♥的作家吗
What was wrong with that job?
那份工作怎么了
I freelance, it doesn't take up all my time.
我是自♥由♥写手 并不会占用我全部时间
That must be code for they fired you.
那大概是他们要开除你的征兆吧
I actually have an article coming out tomorrow.
实际上 我明天就有篇文章要出版呢
Hmm.
嗯
Oh. Uh,
哦 对了
is that the Chantal one?
是关于Chantal的那篇吗
Yeah.
是的
How'd that turn out?
你得出了什么结论呢
I don't think you're going to like it.
我不觉得你会喜欢的
Well, can I read it?
那么 我能读一下吗
That's not how it works.
我不能这么做
Seriously, Julian?
你认真的吗 Julian
You don't trust me to read it?
你连我都信不过吗
I mean, you're not in the fucking CIA.
我是说 你又不是什么该死的中情局
Yo, chill. Why don't you think I'm gonna like it?
喂 冷静点 为什么你觉得我不会喜欢它
Is it gonna, like, ruin my life or something?
它会毁了我的人生吗 还是别的什么
You need to take a breather.
你需要休息一下了
Yeah. Maybe I do.
是的 也许吧
Hello? Hi, Dory.
你好 嗨 Dory
This is Nia Carpourtalas.
我是Nia Carpourtalas
I work with your friend Elliot Goss.
我是你朋友Elliot Goss的同事
Oh. Hi.
哦 你好
Hi. Um,
你好 呃
Elliott's fine, everything's fine,
Elliot没什么问题 一切都很好
but he is headed to a treatment center called Hallways
但他正前往一家名叫走廊的疗养院
that we've provided at our expense,
费用由我们承担
and we just thought we should let you know
我们只是觉得应该让你知道
that we're making sure he gets the help he needs.
我们会确保他得到应有的帮助
Okay.
好的
And he does have a message
他留了一条口信给你
that I am reluctant to relay.
虽然我不情愿转达
But he wanted me to let you know that it's all your fault.
但他想让我告诉你 这一切都是你的错
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?!
有人吗
Who's there?!
谁在那儿
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
Okay.
冷静
Okay.
冷静
Okay, okay, okay.
冷静 冷静 冷静
Okay. Okay.
冷静啊
Okay. Okay.
冷静一点
Shit.
该死的
Come on, come on, come on.
快点 快点 快点
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表