剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
好的
All right. See what we got.
好的 看看里面都有什么
Who's Ruby Plume?
Ruby Plume是谁
Um, I haven't thought about her in such a long time. She...
呃 我已经很久没想到她了
I was in this Web series she made
我那时参演了她自导自演的网剧
like five... four or five years ago.
大概五 四 五年前
Okay.
好的
Um, what do you think about her?
那你觉得她怎么样
Of Ruby? Yeah.
Ruby吗 对
She's totally sweet.
她人超好
She's sweet. Okay.
人很好 好的
What do you really think about her?
你对她的真实想法是什么
Well, she's kind of a tragic figure.
她其实蛮悲剧的
How?
怎么说
I'm always really nice to her,
我对她一直都很好
but there's, like, a unaddressed kind of weirdness between us,
但是我们之间有种说不出的别扭
to be honest... if I'm being honest.
这是实话 如果一定要我说实话的话
Weirdness? Why?
别扭 怎么说
You know, she asked me to be in her Web series
她邀请我参演她的网剧
and it was terrible and offensive to handicapped people.
但那部剧严重冒犯了残疾人士
And I had, like, three terrible monologues in it
我在里面有三段很糟糕的独白
and she completely cut me out of the whole show.
后来她还把我的戏份全剪掉了
And I know it was only because she didn't want anyone
我知道这只是因为她不希望任何人
to outshine her in her own work
在她的作品中表现得比她自己更出众
but still. Yeah. That's not fair.
可这还是很不爽 是啊 确实不公平
And she's a lot older than you think.
而且她比你想的要老多了
She looks good for her age,
她看起来挺年轻的
but there's photos of her partying with Beck from like 2002.
但是其实早在2002年她就和Beck聚过会还有照片呢
And my friend Richard hooked up with her,
我朋友Richard跟她搞过
said she has huge areolas,
说她乳晕超大
so, like, I feel really bad for her.
这么一想 我真的为她感到难过
Okay. But, that being said,
了解 但是 虽然这么说
she has a great heart.
她还是很善良的啦
Okay.
好的
Um, here you go. This is, like, unique. Thank you.
给你 这还挺特别的 谢谢
Um, why don't you call her and tell her that?
要不你打个电♥话♥给她把那些话告诉她吧
No! Why not?
不要 为什么不要
That would be very cruel.
那样太残忍♥了
She, uh, cut you out of her show, right?
她把你的戏份都剪了 没错吧
She begrudges your worth.
她嫉妒你的才华
I mean, you could just read, word for word,
你照着读就可以了
what you said. I wrote it down.
你刚说的话我都写下来了
Why would I do... I'm confused of why I would do that.
为什么 我不明白为什么要做这种事
Are you afraid of the truth, Portia?
你害怕说实话吗 Portia
Great actors tell the truth.
伟大的演员只说真话
That's the truth.
这就是真话
Okay. Okay.
好吧 很好
It's ringing.
正在响
Portia!
Portia
Hi, Ruby! What's up, girl?!
嗨 Ruby 怎么了 姑娘
I haven't heard from you in forever!
我好久没听到你的消息了
I know, I know, I know, I know.
我知道 我知道 我知道 我知道
Listen, I just wanted to tell you...
听着 我就是想跟你说
the truth. Okay...
真话 好的
You're really sweet,
你人真的很好
but also a tragic figure whose Web series was embarrassing,
但你也是个悲剧 你的网剧很难看
and offensive to handicapped people.
还冒犯了残疾人
I know you're threatened by my talent
我知道你被我的才华所威胁
and that you're secretly old,
也知道你其实年纪很大了
because of that Beck picture.
因为你和Beck那张合照
And I know that your areolas are huge.
我知道你的乳晕超大
I think you've got a really great heart, though.
不过我觉得你还是很善良的
Who told you about my areolas?
谁跟你说我乳晕的事的
You can't do better than that.
你做得不能再棒了
Hi, Nia!
嗨 Nia
Oh, my God. You look stunning.
天哪 你看着太美了
I love everything that's going on in your top.
超喜欢你这件上衣
Wow! Elliott!
哇 Elliott
Uh, you should've called. I'm, like, doing emails and stuff.
你应该先打电♥话♥的 我正查邮件呢
Did Patty let you in or... ? Listen,
是Patty让你进来的还是 听着
I know you're busy, but I have huge news.
我知道你很忙 但我有个超级大的消息
What?
什么
Okay, two things. One,
两件事 第一
I finished a draft of the book.
我写完了初稿
The entire book?
整本书吗
Oh, my God. Because, last time we spoke,
我的天 要知道我们上一次谈话时
you, like, didn't even have a page.
你连一页纸都没写呢
I know. I can hardly believe it myself.
我懂 我自己都无法相信
I mean, it just flows out of me. It's remarkable.
突然文思如泉涌 太不可置信了
It's insane. Wow! God. Congratulations.
跟疯了似的 哇 祝贺你啊
Thank you. Well, I don't wanna celebrate quite yet.
谢了 我现在还不太想庆祝
I mean, I know it's just one draft and, you know,
我知道这只是一个初稿
I know there are tons of revisions ahead of me
我知道还有成千上万个处要修改
and I also was mugged.
还有我被抢劫了
Wait. Oh, my God. You were mugged?
等一下 我天 你被抢了
It was awful. They took everything.
太糟糕了 他们拿走了所有的东西
I had to cancel my cards and they took the laptop.
我得注销我的信♥用♥卡♥ 他们还拿走了电脑
So the whole book is gone.
所以整本书都没了
They took... They took the whole book? Every word.
他们拿走了整本书 每个词
Hey, Max. Hey.
嘿 Max 嘿
You ever seen one of these before?
你以前有见过这个吗
Yeah. Of course.
当然
Uh, I just wanna talk to you real quick. I, um,
我想和你简单聊聊
I want to let you know that
我想告诉你
I'm also applying for the Shanghai position
我也在申请上海的职位
and I was hoping that you
我希望
would be willing to write me a recommendation,
你能帮我写封推荐信
you know, as my, um, supervisor.
以我的上级的身份
Yeah. You're not gonna get that.
哦 你得不到那份工作的
Okay, why not? Because Alan Yang's gonna get it.
为什么 因为Alan Yang会得到那份工作
He's a shoo-in.
非他莫属
He speaks Chinese. I'm just being honest with you.
他会说中文 我只是和你实话实说
Okay, Max, I...
好吧 Max 但是
I really insist that I should be considered on this.
我还是坚持认为我应该被考虑其中
Oh, you insist?
哇 你好坚决哦
I respectfully demand that you
我恳请你
please write me a letter of recommendation.
为我写一封推荐信
Oh, okay. Well, um, how's this, then?
哦 好的 那这样写如何
"It is with great enthusiasm
"怀着满腔热情
that I recommend Drew Gardener
我推荐Drew Gardener
for the Shanghai position
申请上海的职位
that he will never get
反正他永远得不到
as long as Alan Yang is alive and well
只要有Alan Yang在"
'cause Alan Yang speaks Chinese fluently, Drew.
因为Alan Yang中文说得很溜 Drew
So, you're hiding out in a motel room
也就是说 你一直躲在一个汽车旅馆的房♥间里
in New Hampshire?
在新罕布♥什♥尔州
And your abuser would come up with creative ways
然后虐待你的人每天都变着法儿
to hurt you every day.
伤害你
Can you give me an example of what that means?
你可以给我举例说明一下吗
Okay, so, this one time, we were supposed to meet up.
好的 有一次 我们本来要见面的
We had plans to take me shopping.
说好了要带我去购物
And he was four hours late
但他迟到了四个小时
because his kid, like, broke his leg or something.
因为他的孩子摔断了腿什么的
And so I was waiting in the pouring, freezing rain
我就在冷冰冰的大雨里等着
for four hours.
等了整整四小时
I got such a bad cold!
害得我得了重感冒
Can you believe that?
你敢信吗
Have you ever even heard of anything like this?
你以前听说过这种事吗
No, I haven't.
没听过
But this is interesting.
但还挺有趣的
Okay.
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表