剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
Dory, could you not scrub so hard?
Dory 你能别那么使劲擦吗
You're gonna take the paint off the door.
你这样会把门上的漆擦掉的
Yeah, that's the point. No.
是啊 那就是我们的目标啊 不是的
The point is to take the blood paint off the door.
我们的目标是把血字擦掉
Not the door paint off the door.
而不是把门本身的漆擦掉
We should have gotten some sandpaper.
我们应该搞点砂纸来的
Okay, look, I'll go to the store.
好吧 这样吧 我现在去商店
I'll go get some sandpaper. No, no, no, no, no. Don't go. No.
我去买♥♥点砂纸 别别别 别去
You can't leave me here with "Murderer" On our door.
我们门上写着"杀人犯"呢 你不能就把我一个人留在这
Dory, I don't think anyone's gonna wander up here,
Dory 我觉得没有人会闲逛到这
see "Urder" On the door and think,
看到门上写着"Urder"然后想
"I actually think these people killed someone."
"我觉得这里的住户杀了人"
Oh, sorry. I scared myself.
哎呦妈呀 抱歉 我自己吓到自己了
Yeah. Hi. Hi.
啊 你好 你好
Um, can we help you with something?
呃 有什么可以帮到你的吗
Yes. I'm sorry.
是的 不好意思
I, um... I'm looking for Dory Sief in apartment 4.
我 呃 我在找4号♥公♥寓♥的Dory Sief
I think you might be her.
我觉得应该就是你
Yeah. That... That's me, yeah.
是的 对 就是我
I'm Detective Joy Hartman. I'm...
我是警探Joy Hartman 我
I'd love to ask you a couple questions, if that's okay.
我想问你几个问题 如果方便的话
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
当然可以 没问题
Okay. Cool.
好的 太棒了
Oh, yeah. Don't...
哦对了 不要
Don't mind all this. This is, um...
不要在意这些 这都是 呃
We have some new religious tenants,
我们这儿新来了一些信教的租户
and they've been slapping rituals on all the doors, and...
他们一直在门上涂东西来祭祀
We're not offended.
我们没觉得被冒犯
That's good of you.
你们真是好人
What a lovely home you guys have.
你们的小屋真温馨
Oh, thanks. Thank you. Yeah.
哦 谢谢 谢谢你
So, uh, yeah. W-What is this concerning?
所以 呃 你想知道些什么
Um, I understand you were acquainted with a man named Keith Powell.
我了解到你和一个叫Keith Powell的男人挺熟的
Yes, I was. Yeah.
是啊 是挺熟的 没错
Um, Drew, do you wanna get us some tea?
呃 Drew 你能不能给我们倒杯茶
Yeah, absolutely.
好啊 当然可以
Oh, maybe something with not too much caffeine?
对了 有那种咖♥啡♥因♥含量少一点的吗
I'll see if I have that. Thank you.
我去看看有没有 谢谢你
Here. Have a seat. Thank you.
来 坐下吧 谢谢
So, um, I'm not sure if you're aware,
所以 呃 我不清楚你是否知道
but Keith Powell passed away,
但Keith Powell去世了
and we have reason to suspect he may have been murdered.
而我们有理由怀疑他是被谋杀的
I do know that, actually.
我的确知道
Um, well, something you should know is that,
呃 你需要了解的一点是
um, he and I had a...
呃 他和我曾有过
a very brief, um, sexual relationship.
一段非常短的性关系
And it caused Drew and I to, um, break up.
这件事导致了Drew和我分手
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很抱歉听到这个
But I appreciate you sharing it with me.
不过谢谢你把这件事告诉我
Yeah. Hey. Sorry. I just, um...
那个 对不起 我刚才 呃
Do you know how long this is gonna take?
这大概要花多长时间
Our friend is in a play this afternoon,
我们有个朋友今天下午会出演一个舞台剧
and we really don't want to miss it.
我们实在不想错过它
Oh, fun! What's the play?
哦 真有趣 什么戏啊
Um, "LaBianca," It's called.
呃 "拉比安卡" 叫这个名字
泰特/拉比安卡谋杀案 查尔斯曼森主导的20世纪最恐怖的邪教杀人案
Like the murders.
就跟那个谋杀案一样
We just really, um, would like to be on time.
我们只是希望能准时到场
Okay. Well, I'll, um... I'll make this quick.
好的 那我会尽量快点
Oh, sorry. I can come back later.
哦 对不起 我可以过会再来
Oh, no. It's fine. I'm on mute.
不用 没事的 我静音了
I just have to stay on the line
我只需要保持在线
and say "Great job, everybody" Every five minutes.
然后每五分钟说一句"做得好 各位"就行
No. I'll turn them down.
没事的 我来把声音关小
Oh. Okay.
那好吧
So, you know that the work that you do
是这样的 你知道你所做的工作
really means a lot to me.
对我来说意义重大
And I would be very disappointed
而我将会感到非常失望
if I wasn't treated, um, seriously.
如果我没有被认真对待的话
Lovely.
太棒了
I think that's a fantastic sentiment,
我认为这种态度棒极了
and I'll always remember it.
我会永远记住的
Well, I-I just want you to know
好吧 我只想让你知道
that I-I'm very passionate and dedicated.
我是一个非常热情和有奉献精神的人
The same goes for me.
我也一样啊
Mary, I'm... I'm sorry.
Mary 不好意思
I really am getting the feeling that you're not hearing me.
我觉得你没有在认真听我说话
Well, it sounds to me that you're saying
在我听来你的意思是
that you want me to communicate with you
你希望我在和你交流的时候
in a way that makes you feel respected.
给予你足够的尊重
Right?
对吗
Yes.
是的
I think we're both on the same page.
我觉得我们达成共识了
Okay. Um, yeah. That's... That's it.
好的 呃 这就是我想说的
Th... Thank you.
谢谢你
Glad you got what you needed to hear.
我很高兴你得到了需要的答复
Great job, everybody. Good stuff.
做得好 各位 干得漂亮
And that's when I discovered, um,
我就是在那个时候发现
that he had been lying about working with Chantal's family,
为Chantal家工作只是他的谎话
so I got weirded out,
所以我被吓到了
and I started to distance myself from him.
然后我开始慢慢远离他
So then why did he purchase airline tickets
那为什么他买♥♥的机票是
for the both of you to go to Miami?
和你一起去迈阿密的
Well... he was obsessed with the beach.
这 他生前很痴迷海滩
And I think he thought that's, uh, where Chantal was
而且我想他认为那是 呃 Chantal在的地方
and wanted us to go together.
所以想和我一起去
But, you know, at that time, I had already, um,
但你知道 在那个时候我已经 呃
a-ascertained that Chantal was hiding away
确定了Chantal正藏身于
in a motel in New Hampshire.
新罕布♥什♥尔州的一家汽车旅馆
How did you know from just the poem
你是怎么仅仅通过那首诗就知道
that she was in that particular motel?
她就在那家特定的汽车旅馆呢
Well, it was pretty suggestive.
怎么说呢 诗里的暗示挺明显的
Could you give me an example?
你能举个例子吗
"Somewhere between Massachusetts and Maine.
"麻省和缅因之间的某处
Where the apple orchards turn into highways,
彼时的苹果园 如今的高速公路
from heaven looking down,
俯瞰自天堂
the roads look just like two hands clasped."
道路恰似紧扣的双手"
So we just, uh, kind of messed around on Google Maps for...
然后我们就抱着试试的心态在谷歌♥地图上找了
for a couple afternoons and, uh...
找了几个下午 然后
...we found her, which was nuts.
我们找到了她 简直不可思议
So, let me ask you.
这样 我想问问你们
Um, what are your thoughts on Chantal?
呃 你们觉得Chantal是个什么样的人
She's great. She's a bit needy.
她很棒 她有点粘人
Right. Well...
好吧 那么
this Julian Marcus person,
这个叫Julian Marcus的人
he seems to think that she's a liar.
他似乎认为她是个骗子
Do you think she would lie about her abuse?
你们觉得她会不会在被虐待的事上撒谎
Oh, man.
天啊
As a man, I don't think I have the right
作为一个男人 我觉得我没有权利
to answer that question, so...
来回答这个问题 所以
Right. And... And, personally, um,
有道理 而且个人来讲 呃
I always choose to believe the victim.
我总是选择相信受害者
To the best of your knowledge,
就你们所知
was Keith involved in anything shady?
Keith生前有没有卷入什么可疑的事
Was there anything or anyone that stood out to you?
有没有什么在你们看来非比寻常的事或人
No. I mean, he would... He would reference,
没有 我的意思是 他会提及
you know, lots of things,
就是 很多很多东西
but nothing really, like, stuck out to me, you know.
但没有什么令我印象深刻的事
I mean, he was a P.I., right? So...
毕竟他是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 不是吗 所以
Right, but, um, when I spoke with his ex-wife, Deb,
没错 但是我和她前妻Deb交谈的时候
she said that you mentioned a man named Fat Franky.
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表