剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表
她说你提到过一个叫胖子Franky的男人
And she said that you thought Fat Franky
她还说你觉得胖子Franky
might be a danger to Keith.
可能对Keith来说是个威胁
Fat Franky? Yeah. Yes.
胖子Franky吗 是的 没错
Uh, yeah. I-I did say that to her.
确实 我 我确实这么对她说的
Um...
呃
It was a name that came up more than once,
这个名字被他提过不止一次
so it made me think that, you know,
所以我不由得想 你懂的
maybe something was going on.
或许发生了一些事
Or, you know, maybe it wasn't. But I-I did.
或者 也许并没什么事 但我确实跟她说了
I did say that to her, yes. Okay.
我确实对她这么说的 好吧
Well, um, what did Keith say about Fat Franky?
那么 Keith是怎么说胖子Franky的
You know, I do remember him on the phone once,
呃 我确实记得他有次打电♥话♥的时候
and... and he said something like, you know,
他说了什么类似
"Fat Franky's, you know, the real danger."
"胖子Franky才是 呃 真正的威胁"
You know... something like that.
你懂的 就是类似的什么话
It was a small moment, but I did... I did clock it.
就那么一瞬间 但我确实 我确实记住了
Right. Right.
嗯 好吧
You know, uh, Fat Franky,
怎么说呢 胖子Franky
it sounds like, uh...
听起来像 呃
sounds like a made-up name, doesn't it?
听起来像个编造出来的名字 不是吗
I mean, um, you'd think these, uh... these mob guys,
我的意思是 你本以为这些黑帮成员
they'd be a little bit more creative.
他们会更有创造力一点
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
说得好
Okay. Here you go. Oh.
好了 茶来了 等下
Oh, are you sure this is caffeine-free?
你确定这是不含咖♥啡♥因♥的吗
I think this might be green tea.
我觉得这可能是绿茶
I can... I can feel my neck rattling against my skull.
我能 我能感到我的脖子收紧挤得头骨咯咯作响
Oh. You know, it might be green tea. I'm sorry.
哦 可能确实是绿茶 抱歉
I'll, uh, keep it over here.
我就 呃 把它放在这边好了
Let me know if you want it or anything.
你想喝这个或者其他什么的话尽管和我说
Thank you. Sorry. That was stupid.
谢谢你 抱歉 瞧我说的蠢话
So, Dory... Mm?
那个 Dory 怎么了
...um, did Keith ever give you the key to his apartment?
呃 Keith有没有把他公♥寓♥的钥匙给过你
No.
没有
How about the log-in to his e-mail?
登录他邮箱的信息呢
No.
也没有
He wasn't the kind of guy who would, you know,
他不是那种 怎么说
give out information like that...
会随便泄露私人信息的人
especially not to me.
特别是不会给我
So, um, I had a question for you, Drew.
那么 我有个问题要问你 Drew
Um, when did you first become aware of Keith Powell?
你是什么时候第一次知道Keith Powell这个人的
Uh... recently, for sure.
呃 最近吧 这个毫无疑问
When exactly?
具体什么时候
It must have probably been on the New Hampshire trip.
肯定大概是在我们去新罕布♥什♥尔的时候吧
Probably when we found Chantal
大概是我们找到Chantal的时候
was when I became aware of him.
我才知道有他这个人
Yeah. Okay.
没错 好吧
So that would have been on the 26th. Right?
所以那就是在26号♥了 对吗
Uh, yeah. I suppose so. I suppose so, probably.
呃 是的 我觉得是 我觉得是 大概吧
So the same day he was murdered.
也就是他被杀的那一天
Oh, uh, it could have been later. Yeah.
呃 应该更晚一些 是啊
As Dory knows, I'm just not at all good at dates or names
Dory知道的 我就是不擅长记日期或名字
or faces or actors or, God, movies.
或是人的长相 或是演员 或是电影 我的妈
Just, oh, I can't tell
简直 天啊 我根本说不上来
if what's the movie is the title or the title is the movie,
是否电影的内容符合标题 或这个标题符合电影内容
or do you name the movie
或者电影还有标题吗
or what is... movies these days, in general...
或者现在的电影究竟是什么 总体上来说
I don't even know what those are.
我甚至都不知道那些是什么
Oh, man. I'm just not good at stuff.
哦 天啊 我真的很不擅长那些事
I'm not good at, uh... remembering.
我不擅长 呃 去记忆
Mm.
嗯
Wow.
哇
You look rested.
你看上去精神真不错
Thank you. I feel phenomenal.
谢谢你 我感觉好极了
That's so great. That's all we want to hear.
太好了 这正是我们想听到的
Oh. I really feel like I owe you guys an apology.
对了 我真的觉得我欠你们大家一个道歉
I want you to feel that you can trust me, of course.
我想让你们知道你们可以信任我 这点毋庸置疑
Thank you.
谢谢你
I mean, I think what's important to us is
我是说 我觉得对我们而言重要的是
that we were able to provide you with the help that you needed.
我们能够及时为你提供帮助
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
And, you know, this book is so real.
而且 你知道的 这本书太真实了
And we were thinking,
然后我们就想
"What if you were able to incorporate your breakdown,
"如果你能把你的这次崩溃
for lack of a better word, into the narrative?" Right?
崩溃这个词再合适不过了 写进书里会怎样" 你说呢
I think that would be such a giving storyline.
我觉得它会是一个慷慨动人的故事
You know, I learned a lot at Hallways.
你知道吗 我在走廊疗养院里学到了很多
And I really realized I just want to be honest.
我清楚地意识到 我只想做一个诚实的人
And I want to be honest about this book.
我想诚实地面对这本书
Yeah. So here's the truth.
太棒了 我的真实想法是
I don't want to work.
我不想工作
I don't like working.
我不喜欢工作
Working sucks.
工作糟透了
Sorry. What?
抱歉 你说什么
Yeah, no. Yeah, yeah.
没错 你没听错 就是这样
At first, I thought it was writer's block,
一开始 我以为是作家的瓶颈期
but then, later, I realized
但之后 我意识到
it's actually just the discomfort of hard work.
那其实只是辛苦工作带来的不适
Okay. Uh, yeah.
好吧 呃 对啊
I mean, you know, who likes to work?
我是说 谁喜欢工作呢
You know? Not me.
对吧 反正我不喜欢
You know, no one likes to, but we have to.
是这样的 没人喜欢工作 但我们都不得不工作
It's just kind of what you got to do in life, is work.
这是人生中不得不做的事 这就是工作
Mnh-mnh. Mm. No, not for me. Not for me at all.
错了 对我来说不是 对我来说绝对不是
I mean, I have a lot of stuff I want to say in my lifetime.
我一生中有一大堆想要说的事
But I've realized that I want to find the easiest way to say it.
但我意识到 我想用最简单的方式说出来
Okay. Well, we'll find a ghostwriter.
好吧 那我们就找个枪手好了
I think that's what we'll do.
我觉得我们这么做就行了
That's easy.
很简单的
Nia, you're not listening to me.
Nia 你没听明白我说的话
Working feels bad, and I don't ever want to work one more day in my entire life.
工作很糟心 在我余下的生命里 我一天都不想工作了
Oh, my God. It feels so good to say that.
哦 天啊 说出来感觉真好
Did Keith ever mention Montreal to you?
Keith跟你提过蒙特利尔吗
No.
没有
No, he never mentioned anything about Canada to me.
没 他从没对我提过任何关于加拿大的事
Uh, yeah. Excuse me. I'll, um...
好吧 抱歉 我这就去 呃
Yeah, I'll get the door.
我这就去开门
It's probably just the super or somethin'.
可能是公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥之类的吧
Or it could be a package 'cause we get FedEx here, so...
也可能是快递 毕竟我们这儿能收到联邦快递
Drew, just get the door. Totally.
Drew 快去开门吧 没问题
Yeah, I'll get the door. I-I just want to say.
好的 我这就去 我 我只想说
I'm not normally trying to guess who's at the door,
我通常不会去猜谁在门口
so you don't have to write that down or anything. Just get it, Drew.
- 所以你不必记下来什么的 - 快去开门啊 Drew
Just get it, Drew. Get the door, yeah.
快去开门啊 Drew 开门 好的
I'll get the door.
我这就去开门
Oh, no.
靠 不准进来
Okay. You got to get out of here. We have company.
你得离开 我们来客人了
Oh, I'm sorry.
哦 我很抱歉
I just wanted to borrow a small cup of sugar.
我只不过想来借一小杯糖
A small cup of sugar? No.
一小杯糖 不行
April, you cannot borrow a small cup of...
April 你不能借一小杯
Um, hi. Hi.
呃 嗨 嗨
Uh, I love your badge. Oh, thank you.
哇 我喜欢你的警徽 真的吗 谢谢你
Are you a cop?
你是警♥察♥吗
I'm a detective. Oh.
我是个警探 这样啊
Fun. April, maybe you could go now.
见到你真高兴 April 或许你该回去了
Oh, you guys got my flowers.
哦 你们收到我送的花了
Oh.
哦
Was there a special occasion?
剧集 | 搜寻死党(2016) | 导航列表