Hello.
天 这么晚谁还打电♥话♥来啊
JULIA: God, who rings this late?
学生们的恶作剧电♥话♥
BRIDGET: Student prank calls.
我们一周能接到十通
We get about ten a week.
什么意思 发生什么了 不 靠
CHERYL: What do you mean? What's happened? No? Fuck!
谢丽尔 亲
BRIDGET: Cheryl? Sweet?
出事故了
CHERYL: There's been an accident.
趴体上吗
JULIA: At the party?
对
CHERYL: Yes.
出大事了
给我打电♥话♥
小碧
JULIA: Bea!
那孩子在哪
ABIGAIL: Where's the boy?
我的天 小碧
JULIA: Oh my god, Bea!
阿比 你能跟我过来一下吗
TED BOLT: Abi. Can you come with me, please.
莎拉 还有你 迈克马上就来
Sarah, you too. Michael's on his way.
我在呢 我在呢
SARAH: I've got you. Sshh- sshh- sshh- sshh.
这是最后一次
At this site the last lawful execution
合法处决女巫的地方
of a witch took place.
在英国内战期间
After aiding Cromwell against King Charles I
帮助克伦威尔对抗国王查理一世后
during the English Civil War,
巫术被合法化
witchcraft was legitimised and the town of Sanctuary
圣所发誓欢迎所有人 无论信仰或种族
vowed to welcome all, regardless of creed or kind.
奈特总督察到达现场
POLICE OFFICER: DCI Knight's on the scene, over.
奈特总督察 我是亨歇尔探长
DETECTIVE: DCI Knight, I'm DC Henshall
我被派来
I've been assigned to
叫什么
First name?
瑞安
Ryan.
麦琪 你认识那个男孩对吧
Oh. Maggie. I take it you knew the boy?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 那我们开始吧
Okay, let's get to work.
有什么线索
What have we got?
我列了个单子
I've made a list,
上面包括所有参加派对的孩子
of all the kids who were at the party.
人不少啊
Oh, big turnout.
圣所高中高三的孩子
Pretty much all the six form
几乎都来了
of Sanctuary Senior,
再加上当地橄榄球队的小伙子们
plus the Iads from the local rugby team.
死者呢
Mhm. And the deceased?
丹·怀特霍尔
Dan Whithall.
独子18岁以下组橄榄球队队长 风云人物
Only child, under 18s rugby captain. Popular guy.
这地方呢
And this place?
废弃仓库 孩子们经常来玩 开趴什么的
Disused warehouse. Kids hang out, throw parties.
当然 都是非正式的 没有大人在场
Unofficially of course, no adults present.
女友呢
Girlfriend?
哈珀·芬恩
DC HENSHALL: Harper Fenn.
他们俩关系暧昧 具体要看你问谁了
On/off, depending on who you talk to.
杰克·博尔特 丹的死党
Jake Bolt, Dan's best friend.
跟泰德·博尔特没关系吧
No relation to Ted Bolt?
他的小儿子 你认识头儿
His youngest. You know the boss?
六年前我在圣所工作过一段时间
Did a stint in Sanctuary six years ago.
矮油
Well, well, well.
这不是总督查奈特小姐吗
Miss Detective Chief Inspector Knight.
希望你跟他们说了 是我们教会了你一切
I hope you told them we taught you everything you know.
很高兴能回来 头儿
It's good to be back boss.
可惜是在这种情况下
Shame about the circumstances.
谁说不是呢
Tell me about it.
丹·怀特霍尔是个好孩子
Dan Whithall was a great kid.
他的父母更是没的说 他们想要个答案
Couldn't meet nicer parents. They want answers.
肯定啊
I'm sure.
他们需要个了结
They also need closure.
当然
Of course.
那我们到时就这么说
So this is how we play it.
这个场地已经废弃 布线也只完成了一半
This site was derelict, wiring half done,
突然起火 孩子们惊慌失措 男孩坠楼 摔断了脖子
fire breaks out, kids panic, boy falls, breaks his neck.
我家熊孩子是他铁哥们
My Jakey was his best mate.
发誓说他没喝酒也没吸毒
Swears he never touched drink or drugs.
底线就是 我们的丹是个英雄
Bottom line; our Dan was a hero.
18岁以下组橄榄球队队长 还曾经带过小孩儿
Under 18s captain, used to coach younger kids.
圣所沉浸在悲痛之中
Sanctuary's hurting.
我去看一下孩子们的口供
I'lI check through the kids'statements,
然后把事情做好
and get it sorted.
她不该自己待着 迈克在哪
She shouldn't be on her own. Where's Michael?
在书房♥ 工作
JULIA: In the study. Working.
我回医院了
SARAH: I'm heading back to the hospital.
给哈珀问好
Give Harper our love.
嗯
SARAH: Yeah.
你真的非在这会儿工作吗
ABIGAIL: Are you seriously working?
要我帮你做什么吗
MICHAEL: Can I get you something?
我们儿子刚死了啊
ABIGAIL: Our son just died.
我知道
MICHAEL: I know.
如果我能改变什么我会去做的
And if I could change that I would.
但我不能
But I can't.
所以就这样了 你就打算这么着了
ABIGAIL: That's it. That's all you've got.
我不知道还能说什么 阿比
MICHAEL: I don't know what to say Abi,
除了说我们要找个办法撑过去
except we just have to find a way through this.
你已经昏睡6小小时了
SARAH: You've been out for six hours.
阿比怎么样了
HARPER: How's Abi?
不难想象
SARAH: You can imagine.
你呢 你需要什么吗
What about you? What do you need?
我不知道
HARPER: I don't know.
我需要点时间吧 把事情想清楚
Just time, to get my head around it all, I think.
我帮你
SARAH: Let me help.
不用 不需要
HARPER: No. I don't need that.
你走吧 妈 没什么你能做的
You should go mum, there's nothing you can do.
我哪也不去
SARAH: I'm not going anywhere.
不 我需要你离开
HARPER: No, but I need you to.
拜托了 给我点空间
Please, just give me a bit of space.
等他们让我出院时我打给你
I'll call you when they let me out.
打扰一下 哈珀·芬恩
Excuse me, Harper Fenn?
别进来 我在换衣服
Don't come in, I'm getting ready.
我在走廊等你
I'll wait in the corridor.
你确定要这么做吗
SARAH: Are you sure you want to do this?
是的 我需要这么做
ABIGAIL: Yes. I need to.
丹会希望我这么做的
Dan would want me to.
谢谢
Thank you.
哈珀 我是奈特总督查
Harper? I'm DCI Knight.
只是对聚会上发生的意外进行例行调查
Just a routine investigation in to what happened at the party.
你不介意我问你几个问题吧
Would you mind answering a few questions?
不介意
HARPER: No.
我知道这不容易
I know it's difficult.
丹是你的男友对吧 你看见他坠楼了吗
Dan was your boyfriend, right? Did you see him fall?
没有 我在跟杰克聊天
HARPER: No. I was talking to Jake.
你当时在哪
DCI MAGGIE KNIGHT: Where were you?
我在楼梯上 丹在平台上
HARPER: I was on the stairs, Dan was on the landing.
他喝酒了吗
Had he been drinking?
那是个趴体
HARPER: It was a party.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你和丹尼尔吵架了吗
Did you and Daniel have a row?
我们说话来着
We spoke.
有目击者说你嚷嚷来着
Witnesses say you were shouting.
吼他是吗
At him.
不是吼他 -那吼谁来着
Not at him. Then who?
抱歉 能等会再问吗
Sorry, can this wait?
可以 -好
Sure. Okay.
最后一个问题
Er, one last question.
有什么理由认为
Is there any reason to think
丹尼尔的死不是意外吗
Daniel's death wasn't accidental?
那是什么 自杀吗
What, you mean suicide?
丹·怀特霍尔可绝不会
Dan Whithall would hardly kill himself
为了我这种小婊♥子♥自杀
over a nasty little slut like me.
再见 -再见