That's all we have time for this evening.
我们会为您带来更多最新内容
We'll bring you more updates on-
你知道这事
You knew about this?
你怎么还敢让我告诉所有人她是无辜的
And you dared to ask me to tell everyone she's innocent?
阿比盖尔 我
Abigail, I-
她杀了他还不够吗
Isn't it enough that she killed him?
现在她却用这样污秽的谎言玷污他的名声
Now she's trashing his name with her disgusting lies!
莎拉 等等
Sarah, waitl
莎拉 等等 我算是知道到底谁是真正的朋友了
"Sarah, wait- ”Nice to know who your friends really are!
阿比 千万不要妄下结论
Abi, please don't jump to conclusions.
这狡猾 可恶的
That devious, evil- -
她差点让我同意偃旗息鼓
She nearly had me agreeing to shut down the whole thing!
猜猜怎么样 女巫
Well, guess what, witch!
这才只是开始
It's only just begun!
没关系 亲爱的
It's okay, sweetheart.
我们都欠莎拉的
We all owe Sarah something.
我不再欠她的了
Not anymore.
整座小镇都疯魔了
Woman: The whole town's lost its mind.
阿比盖尔只想将莎拉·芬恩钉死在十字架上
Man: Abigail is on a mission to crucify Sarah Fenn.
你必须得逮捕那女人 要让她付出代价
You have to arrest that woman. You have to make her pay.
莎拉·芬恩是圣所唯一的女巫
Sarah Fenn is the only witch in Sanctuary...
我没有使用任何咒术
I didn't cast any spells.
他们只要随便调查一下
All they have to do is a bit of digging
就会知道你在撒谎
and they'll know you lied.
他们会紧追我们不放
They're gonna be coming for us.
我要我们夺回圣所
Woman#2: I want us to reclaim Sanctuary.
丢水里去
Dunk her!
放开我
Get off me!