Isn't it you?
你好好想想 阿比
Think about it, Abi.
她为你做过的
What she did.
她给予你的
What she gave you.
我的天哪
Oh, Godl
迈克 你在做什么
Michael, what are you doing?
我们已经无能为力了
There's nothing I can do.
莎拉 求你
Sarah, please
莎拉 求你
Sarah, please
他开始呼吸了
MICHAEL: He's breathing.
他开始呼吸了
He's breathing.
好了 我们得带他进屋去给他清洗一下
Okay, we need to get him inside, clean him up.
丹 你可能不记得发生什么了
Dan, you probably don't remember what happened,
但警♥察♥到来之后
but when the police come,
你得这样告诉他们 好吗
this is what you tell them, okay?
六年了
Six years.
是的
Yes.
我多得到了六年时间能够看着他成长
Six more years of seeing him grow up, of
和他相处
of him and me together.
那些你本无法拥有的时间
AlI that time you wouldn't have had.
这是她给予我的
That's what she gave me.
我怎么能忘记呢
How could I forget?
我就是个魔鬼
I'm a monster.
不 阿比 你只是个母亲
No, Abi, you're a mum,
你遭受了前所未有的损失
who suffered an unspeakable loss.
可我真的相信了杰克所说的
But I actually believed what Jake said about Harper.
还试图勒索莎拉
I tried to blackmail Sarah.
哦 天哪 她一定恨死我了
Oh, God, she must hate mel
她并不恨你
She doesn't hate you.
她爱你
She loves you.
现在也不算晚
And it's not too late.
还有机会来挽回一切
There's still time to make things right.
是的
Yes.
是的 我能做到
Yes, Ican do that.
是我欠她的
I owe her.
布里奇 你和阿比谈过了吗
Bridge, did you speak to Abi?
谈过了 我觉得会没问题的
We did and Ithink it's gonna be okay.
她在这儿 想和你聊聊
She's here and she wants to talk.
太谢谢你了
Oh, thank you.
我马上就来 -好
I'm coming over. Okay.
总督察奈特
DCI Knight.
警司雷明顿
DSI Remington.
你要见我吗
You wanted to see me?
很久没见了
It's been too long.
气色不错 麦琪
Looking good, Maggie. -
瞎说什么 雷明
Bollocks, Remy.
我忙这案子已经焦头烂额了
This case is giving me ulcers.
这难道不是易如反掌吗
Not the proverbial open and shut?
你是因为这个才来的吗
That's why you're here?
觉得我处理不了
Think I can't hack it?
你无需对我证明什么
You have nothing to prove to me.
胡扯 你是我上司
Bullshit. You're my boss.
不过说实话 本来该我来做你的上司
Though, frankly, I should've been your boss,
不过 好工作当然都是要留给男宝的
but hey, job's for the boys.
我不想和你吵架
Do you see me arguing?
你本可以拒绝的
You could've turned it down.
要是你你会吗
Would you?
所以我在想
So, I've been wondering,
是我做错了吗
did I make a mistake?
让我负责这件案子吗
Putting me on the case?
结束我们之间的关系
Calling time, on us.
怎么 我应该感到受宠若惊吗
I'm supposed to be, what, flattered?
还是感恩戴德
Grateful?
不能是开心吗
Glad, maybe?
知道我试着忘掉你 却做不到
Knowing that I tried to move on and couldn't.
管他的呢
Oh, fuck it.
谢谢你 谢丽尔
SARAH: Thank you, Cheryl.
看看我们女巫团的姑娘们 又重新聚在一起了
Well, look at us coven chicks, all back together.
我真不知道该说什么
I...I don't know what to say.
是我之前失心疯了
I was deranged.
我说的那些话
The things I said were- -
我要你做的事
What I asked you to do.
我从来没想过伤害你或者哈珀
I never meant to hurt you or Harper.
或许是我太痛苦了
Maybe I was in so much pain I was just-
我想要伤害所有人
I just wanted to hurt everyone.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你能原谅我吗
Can you ever forgive me?
我当然会原谅你
Of course I forgive you.
当然了
Of course.
哈珀和丹的死没有任何关系
Harper had nothing to do with Dan's death,
你知道的吧
you know that, right? - Yeah?
对吧
MM- hmm. Yeah?
我需要你说出口
I need to hear you say it.
哈珀和丹的死没有任何关系
Harper had nothing to do with Dan's death.
你还得将这话告诉警♥察♥
And I need you to say it to the police,
还有媒体 泰德和杰克
and the press, and to Ted and Jake,
还有丹的所有朋友
and all Dan's friends.
因为我的工作室被袭击的一塌糊涂
Because my office has been attacked,
我家楼梯口就有个摄制组
we've got a news crew on our doorstop,
除非你告诉你认识的所有人她没做这些事
and Harper isn't safe until you tell everyone you know
哈珀才能安全
she didn't do this.
我会告诉他们的
I'l tell them.
我保证
I. promise.
快来吧
Oh, please.
你们得赶快进来
CHERYL: You need to come inside, now!
什么
What- - ?
本周《圣所通讯记者报》发表了一篇文章
REPORTER: And this week, in an extraordinary step,
让本事件有了极大进展
the Sanctuary Reporter published an article
该文章指向一位高中生
linking a high school student
与其前男友的谋杀案有关
to the murder of her ex- boyfriend.
这位年轻女孩就是哈珀·芬恩
That young woman is Harper Fenn,
她现在就在我身边
and she's here with me now.
哈珀 多谢你愿意和我聊聊
Harper, thank you for agreeing to speak with me.
重大新闻
圣所“女巫”的死亡指控
哈珀多谢你愿意和我聊聊
Harper, thank you for agreeing to speak with me.
重大新闻
圣所“女巫”的死亡指控
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
重大新闻
圣所“女巫”的死亡指控
你如何看待这些指控
What do you make of these allegations?
重大新闻
圣所“女巫”的死亡指控
重大新闻
圣所“女巫”的死亡指控
这全都不是真的
They're not true.
你母亲的工作室门口被丢垃圾
Your mother's office was defaced,
我们还听说了全国各地
and we're hearing of other instances
出现的其他巫术恐惧症现象
of Wiccaphobia across the county.
你和你母亲是否担心你们的安全
Do you and your mother fear for your safety?
做这事的人或许想着要吓唬我们
Whoever did it probably hoped that it would scare us,
但事实上 他们才应该害怕
but really, they're the ones that should be scared.
害怕巫术吗
Of witchcraft?
害怕真♥相♥ -什么真♥相♥
Of the truth. About?
丹·怀特霍尔
Dan Whithall.
他是
He was
他是个强♥奸♥犯
He was a rapist.
他给我下了药 强♥奸♥我 还录下了视频
He...he drugged me and raped me and filmed it,
这就是丹·怀特霍尔的真实面目
and that's the truth about Dan Whithall.
哈珀 我得阻止你的话
Harper, I have to stop you right there.
他就是个强♥奸♥犯 是个禽兽
He was a rapist and a predator and
我想强调一下
Can I just emphasize,
还没有人提出针对丹·怀特霍尔
no charges have been brought against Dan Whithall,
或是对哈珀·芬恩的指控 -不会有的 我是无辜的
or against Harper Fenn. There won't be- I'm innocent.
这就是我们今晚的全部内容