圣所 我的家
Sanctuary, my home.
几百年来 像我这样的女巫
A town where for hundreds of years witches like myself
都生活在阴影中
lived in the shadows,
因为害怕被迫♥害♥而隐藏自己的力量
hiding'their powers for fear of persecution.
今天 我们生活在开放的环境中
Today, we live in the open,
自♥由♥地练习我们的技艺 帮助那些需要帮助的人
free to practice our craft and help those in need.
圣所现在是一个欢迎所有人的避风港
Sanctuary is now a haven that welcomes everyone.
那些黑暗的日子早已过去了
Those dark days are long behind us.
至少我们是这么认为的
Or so we thought.
哦 好吧 朋友们 看来你们
Oh well guys, it looks like
选对地方了 毕竟圣所并不便宜
you chose the right place. I mean, Sanctuary's not cheap
但看看你花的钱都买♥♥到了什么
but look what you get for your money;
风景优美 历史悠久 像这些人一样酷的邻居
great views, cool history, super cool people like these guys.
我酷吗
Am Icool?
你忍♥得了我
You put up with me
青梅竹马
Childhood sweethearts.
贪得无厌
Gluttons for punishment.
人不都是这样吗
Aren't we all?
哦 是的 除了亲爱的莎拉
Oh yes, we're all boring marrieds here,
我们都是无聊的夫妻
except for darling Sarah.
注册女巫 了不起的母亲
Registered witch, amazing mother.
我的灵感 我的灵魂伴侣
My inspiration, my soul mate.
什么 我的公♥关♥吗
What, my publicist?
嗯 很高兴见到你们大家
JULIA: Well it's- it's really lovely to meet you all.
我们从外地来
Coming from out of town
不太确定这里是什么情况
we weren't quite sure what to expect.
尖顶帽 巫毒教 怪人
SARAH: Pointy hats, voodoo, weirdos?
哦 天哪 不 不是
JULIA: Oh god no, not-
差不多是吧
ALBIE: Yeah, kind of.
魔法的特点是
The thing about magic is,
它很神秘 但很有效
it's mysterious but it works.
对
PIERRE: Yeah.
当然 确实如此 事实罢了
SARAH: Absolutely. It really does. Fact.
好吧 听着 我知道不是每个人都喜欢巫术
Okay, look, I know not everyone's a fan of witchcraft
很多地方都口头上支持
and a lot of places pay lip service
一些可能被称为奇怪的信仰
to what some might call weird beliefs,
圣所一般都接受这些信仰
Sanctuary generally embraces them.
我的家族在这里住了300年
My family have lived here for 300 years
这就很能说明问题了吧
so I'm guessing that speaks for itself.
希望你们很快就能
And, hopefully, you guys will soon
打住
SARAH: Stop.
不要放手 抓着我
Don't let go. Hold me.
六年后
S I X Y E A R S L A T E R
事情是这样的怀特霍尔夫人
EMILY: The thing is Mrs Whitehall,
我从来没有找女巫咨♥询♥过
Ive never consulted a witch before
哦拜托没什么好担心的
ABIGAIL: Oh please, there's nothing to worry about
迈克尔把你的情况跟我说了
Michael told me about your situation,
知道我必须给你指出正确的方向
I knew I had to point you in the right direction,
当然迈克尔只会遵循指示
of course Michael's all about following the signs
所以他永远不能正式给你指引方向
so was never going to officially going to give you that steer.
你好 怀特霍尔夫人
Hello Mrs Whithall.
嗨 凯蒂
ABIGAIL: Hi Katy.
但他和我一样清楚 这个小镇很依赖莎拉
But he knows as well as I do that this town relies on Sarah,
当丹腿筋受伤的时候
when Dan had his hamstring issues,
她很快就把他带回了赛场
she had him back on the field in no time.
阿比 艾米丽
SARAH: Abi. Emily.
你感觉到的这种压力
SARAH: So this feeling of pressure.
这不只是一种感觉
EMILY: It's not just a feeling.
这是一种真正的痛感
It's an actual pain.
我丈夫认为我在胡思乱想
My husband thinks I'm imagining it.
但是 情况越来越糟
But, it's getting worse, and I'm thinking
我开始想 我会中风吗
'am I gonna have a stroke?
我开始想 我会中风吗
'am I gonna have a stroke?
那一定非常可怕
SARAH: That must be incredibly scary.
你介意我探查一下吗
Would you mind if I had a look?
不介意
EMILY: Sure.
好
SARAH: Okay.
我想我现在看得更清楚了
I think I have a clearer picture now.
这不是你的第一个孩子吧
This isn't your first baby, is it?
准备好了吗
ABIGAIL: Ready to go?
他们想见的是你 不是我
It's you they want, not me.
他们说他情况了
So they said he was in distress,
我们需要尽快把他剖出来
that we needed to get him out quickly.
我什么都不记得 直到他们说心跳停止了
I don't remember anything till they said it had stopped,
他的心跳消失了
his heartbeat, it just went away.
阿比盖尔说你能帮我 所以你能让这一个活下来吗
Abigail said you could help me, so, can you make this one live?
法律不允许我♥干♥涉
The law doesn't permit me to interfere
未来的结果
with future outcomes.
但是她说
But she said.
我能做的就是让你相信你的身体
What I can do is give you belief
能正常工作 具备忍♥受巨大痛苦的毅力
in your body to do its work. Fortitude to bear immense pain.
相信这个灵魂会找到自己的道路
And trust that this soul will find its way through
你所要做的就是欢迎它的到来
and all you have to do is welcome it.
所以是有咒语可以施的
EMILY: So there is a spell for that?
有
SARAH: There is.
所以 如果你不介意签一下这张许可表的话
So, if you wouldn't mind signing this permission form.
上面说你已经同意我采集这些头发样本
It says you've consented to me taking these hair samples,
你也同意我将它们作为
that I have your agreement to use them
治疗流程的一部分 任何未使用的样本
as part of any treatment and that any unused samples
都会和你的笔记一起被妥善保管在我的保险箱里
will be kept securely along with your notes in my safe.
当然
EMILY: Sure.
好
SARAH: Okay.
我去准备今晚的治疗
So I'll prepare the treatment tonight.
我想你见过很多绝望的人
EMILY: I guess you see a lot of desperate people,
希望奇迹出现
hoping for miracles.
嗯
SARAH: Yeah.
你能创造奇迹吗
EMILY: And can you do miracles?
这是众所周知的
SARAH: It has been known.
谢谢你 夏洛特
ABIGAIL: Thank you, Charlotte.
告诉你妈妈我问了好
And do tell your mum I was asking?
是的我会的
Yeah, I will.
谢谢大家 -别担心
DANIEL: Thanks guys. No worries
真令人兴奋 莎拉
ABIGAIL: Oh it's exciting. Sarah.
嗨 阿比 你好吗
SARAH: Hi Abs. How are you?
嗯 不错
ABIGAIL: Yeah, Im good.
好极了
SARAH: Im great
嗨 莎拉 你还好吗
DANIEL: Hi Sarah, are you okay?
丹 好久不见了
SARAH: Dan, it's been ages.
我也想你 很高兴见到你
DANIEL: I miss you too. Good to see you.
玛丽·安 我不知道你是怎么做到的
Mary Ann, I don't know how you do it,
说实话 我真的不知道你是怎么做到的 嗨 碧翠丝
honestly, Ido not know how you do it. Hi Beatrice.
嗨 小碧
DANIEL: Hey Bea.
大家好 最近都好吧
ABIGAIL: Hey guys. How's it going?
你好 怀特霍尔太太
Hi Mrs Whithall.
你能别这么叫我了吗 叫阿比盖尔
Would you stop it, it's Abigail.
如果你坚持的话 你好吗
If you insist. How you doing?
我很好
DANIEL: Imall good.
果汁来了 好的 老大
Juice here. Alright chief.
借过 小伙子们
Coming through lads.
嘿
Heyl
我们准备好了吗
Are we ready?
准备好了 -嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
好的 -我们开始吧
Alright Let's do it.
来吧 风云人物 -再见 朋友们
Come on, man of the moment. See you later guys.
我们走吧 -我们能走了吗
Let's go. Can we go?
来吧 我们开始吧
Come on then. Let's do it.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
朋友们 支持者们 请掌声欢迎
Friends and supporters, please put your hands together
我们的筹款女王
for our fundraising queen,
阿比盖尔·怀特霍尔夫人 没错