I knew what they'd say, and what he'd say.
都是她同意的
"She agreed to everything.
跟我上♥床♥ 录视频 还有一起参加派对
The sex, and the tape, party. "
我躲了他一周
I avoided him for a week,
然后我在仓库里试图跟他说话
and then I tried to talk to him at the warehouse.
可他就径直走开了
He just walked away.
然后就有人当着大家的面
And then someone played the tape
播放了那段视频
of what he'd done to me in front of everyone.
今天早上我不想在你发现之前误导你
So, I didn't wanna pre- empt your findings this morning,
但现在你已经确认有人使用了魔法
but now you've confirmed that magic was used,
我能听听你的意见吗
can I get your opinion on something?
这是有个孩子在派对现场拍下的
This was shot by one of the kids at the party.
就是这个吗
That's it?
这就是那个被指控使用魔法导致男孩坠楼的
This is the girl who's been accused of bewitching the boy
女孩吗 -是
to fall to his death? - Right.
在我们这行 如果用手势魔法
In our craft, if hand movements are used,
需要是流动的 有控制的和精确的
they're fluid, controlled, precise.
不可能看上去像她这么激动和混乱
There's no way they look wild and erratic, like this.
她看上去只是生气而已
She just looks angry.
那如果让你大胆推断的话
RYAN: So, some other interference,
就是其它外来因素 不管是不是魔法
magical or otherwise, if you had to hazard any theories?
我的工作只是确认魔法存在与否
My job is solely to confirm the presence or absence of magic.
如果存在的话 最好确认这个女巫是谁 但目前来看
If present, ideally to identify the witch, but in this case,
施法的人已经设法抹掉了
whoever cast the spell managed to obliterate
所有的魔法痕迹
any magical fingerprint.
芬恩小姐 莎拉
REPORTER: Miss Fenn? Sarah?
我是英国新闻的安娜·道 能跟你聊几句吗
It's Anna Dao, Brit News. Could we have a chat?
哈珀 如果你在里面 我们想帮你发声
Harper, if you're in there, we'd love
从你的角度讲述这个故事
to help you tell your side of the story.
如果你们改变了主意我们就在外面喔
We'll be right outside if you change your mind.
我会留下名片的
I'll leave my card.
他们很快就会觉得无聊了
They'll soon get bored.
但目前最好还是留在家里
But for now, stay inside,
至少等我跟阿比谈过之后
at least "til I've talked to Abi.
所以你会去找她
So, you'll go there,
告诉她那个完美的儿子到底是怎样的吗
and tell her what her perfect son's really like?
那不是个好主意
That's not a good idea.
为什么
Why?
因为我们需要她配合
Because we need her to cooperate,
先恢复你的声誉再说
just'til you're in the clear.
所以 我本来是受害人
So...I'm the victim,
但我现在却要一声不吭
but I'm the one that needs to keep quiet,
而你去求阿比跟别人说我是无辜的
while you beg Abi to tell everyone that I'm innocent?
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
哦 谢谢你 阿比 你帮我摆脱了
"Oh, thank you, Abi, for letting me off the hook
子虚乌有的罪名
"for something I didn't do,
作为回报 我要挽救你那完美丹的圣名
and in return we'll save your precious Dan's holy name. "
你是没看到她的状态
Well, you must see the mood she's in.
如果你攻击丹 她会变本加厉的对付你的
If you attack Dan, she'll go for you even harder.
她已经在对付我了 妈
She is going for me, Mum!
而你就任由她这么做
And you're just letting her!
我有什么好吃惊的
Why am I even surprised?
你一向如此 不是吗
That's what you do, isn't it?
不要反抗 不要生气
Don't fight back, don't get angry,
就做个乖乖的小女巫 -不
just be a good little witch. - No, that's- -
不是这么回事
that's not what this is about.
你当然要公开真♥相♥ 但要先等你的嫌疑解除再说
Of course you go public, once you're in the clear.
尽管如此
Though even then.
你知道为什么因强♥奸♥报案的女性很少吗
Do you know why so few women report rape,
身为女巫的女性更少
even fewer witch women?
我不是女巫
I'm not a witch.
人们觉得你是
People think you are.
所以 大家相信你的可能性
So, the likelihood of you being believed and
相信你并不是天生滥交的可能性
of no one assuming you're not naturally promiscuous- -
好吧
Okay.
你说的对
No, I think you're right.
我就是个杀人犯 是个荡♥妇♥
I'm a murderer and a slut,
我就应该忍♥气吞声 不要惹事生非
and Ishould just keep my mouth shut and not rock the boat.
不 哈珀
No, Harper...
我只是想保护你
I'm just trying to take care of you.
多谢你了 我能保护好我自己
Well, thank you. I can take care of myself.
你会向巫师大会汇报吗
So, will you be reporting back to the Moot,
你在仓库看到的 -我已经离开了巫师大会
what you saw at the warehouse? - I left the Moot,
他们只会低头避世 免遭是非
cause all they want to do is keep their heads down.
这个国家的法律歧视女巫
The laws of this country actively discriminate against witches,
所以我和执法部门合作
so I work with law enforcement
来确保女巫有机会被公平对待
to ensure witches get a fighting chance of being treated fairly.
祝好运
Good luck.
拜 -谢了
Bye. Thanks.
所以 我们现在确定了不是哈珀做的
MAGGIE: So, now we know it wasn't Harper.
这和莎拉所说的一致
Which tallies with what Sarah said.
但绝对有人使用巫术
But magic was definitely used,
可是莎拉·芬恩是圣所唯一注册在案的巫师
and Sarah Fenn is the only registered witch in Sanctuary.
可她为什么要伤害自己女儿的男友
But why would she wanna harm her daughter's boyfriend,
她最好朋友的儿子呢
the son of one of her closest friends?
因为性♥爱♥视频吗
The sex tape?
杰克说是丹想要在派对上放出来的
Jake said it was Dan who wanted it shown at the party,
如果你是莎拉
so if you were Sarah- -
会被气死 绝对的
You'd be raging, yes.
可是怎么可能提前知道要放视频呢
But how could you know it'd be shown?
就算知道 又真的会杀害一个
And if you did, would you really murder a kid
自己看着长大的孩子吗
you've known his whole life?
真恶心
Ugh, disgusting.
谁会干这种事啊
Who would do this?
哈珀出门了
Harper's gone out.
我想她已经看到网上的视频了
I take it she's seen the video that's been posted online.
你有抓到将视频放出去的混♥蛋♥吗
Have you caught the bastard who did it?
还没有
Not yet.
但我们会的
But we will.
你能想到有谁
Can you think of anyone
会想要为了哈珀而伤害丹尼尔吗
who might have wanted to harm Daniel, on Harper's behalf?
想不到
No, I cant
不过稍微有点素质的人都会对此感到震惊吧
Though anyone with a shred of decency would be appalled
一个如此私人化的视频
to think that a private video
被传的满网络都是
was now all over the Internet
为什么要问这个
Why do you ask?
我的职责就是调查清楚所有的可能性
It's my job to investigate all possibilities.
那你能将你的职责放在
Well, could you please make it your job
阻止一位年轻无辜的女孩受到骚扰上吗
to stop harassing a young, innocent girl?
多谢你过来 阿比
Thanks for coming, Abi.
你还好吗
How you doing?
好多了
I've been better.
伊兹
Izzy.
你有什么话要说吗
What do you have to say?
为你的遭遇深表遗憾 阿比盖尔
Sorry for your loss, Abigail.
谢了 伊兹
Thanks, Izzy.
我知道你也很爱他
I know you loved him too.
走吧
Come on.
在上次谈话之后
BRIDGET: So, after our conversation,
我和茱莉亚讨论了一下
Julia and I have been talking.
关于你对我们的请求 -关于和你统一战线
About what you asked us. - About being there for you.
你们也明白 对吧
And you understand, don't you,
不管我做什么 都是因为
that whatever I have to do, it's only because- -
我们知道了 阿比 你要莎拉做的事
We know, Abi, what you asked Sarah to do.
我们也知道她拒绝了
And we know that she refused.
那你们会帮助我吗
So, will you help me?
你们会去告诉她这是她欠我的
Will you go and tell her she owes me this?
她真的欠你的吗
JULIA: Does she, though?
真的吗
Really?
如果有人欠谁的
If anyone owes anything- -
不应该是你吗