she can help you.
她会为你做任何事
There's nothing she wouldn't do for you.
你是最清楚这一点的
You of all people know that.
你说的小事故
When you said slight accident...
你说的小事故
When you said slight accident...
我可能是轻描淡写了
I may have downplayed it.
发生了什么事 你发现了什么
What happened? What did you find?
什么都没有
Nothing.
咒语什么也没给我看
The spell showed me nothing.
也许我在仪式上犯了一个错误
Maybe I made an error in the ritual.
有可能吗
Is that likely?
我不知道 我很难过
I don't know, I was upset,
我不知道 我很难过
I don't know, I was upset,
我一直在想丹 因为他是
I kept thinking of Dan as he was- -
还有他们所有人
of all of them, actually
皮埃尔
Pierre.
你有没有想过那天女孩们看到了什么
Do you ever wonder if the girls saw anything that day?
我知道布里奇不喜欢谈论这个
I know Bridge hates to talk about it,
但他们以前都很亲密
but they all used to be so close.
是的 我想过
Yeah. I've thought about it,
最后我觉得你可能解读得太多了
and in the end I reckoned you could read too much into it.
孩子们长大了
Kids grow up,
随着时间的推移开始疏远
grow apart,
丹被球星发现 女孩喜欢上了男孩
Dan got scouted, the girls got into boys,
伊兹穿上了连体衣
Izzy got into onesies.
但是丹
But with Dan.
这让我很困扰
It bothers me
那天他没有同意
that day he didn't give his consent.
但你知道他会的
But you know he would have.
但我不知道
But I don't know that.
现在我在想
And now I'm thinking,
这是某种报复吗
is this some kind of payback?
我的女儿被控以非自然手段谋杀
My daughter accused of murder by unnatural means.
现在根本没有证据证明使用了魔法
Right now there's no proof magic was used at all.
你连证据都没有
You don't even have proof.
仓库
The warehouse.
怎么了 坟墓旁什么都没有
What? There was nothing at the grave,
但如果在仓库里施了魔法
but if magic was used at the warehouse,
会有痕迹的
there'll be traces.
我需要去那里
I need to go there.
好的 好的
Uh, okay, okay.
但不是今天
But not today, girl, hmm?
你现在需要好好睡觉 好吗
What you need...is sleep, hmm?
哈喽 -我给巫师大会打了电♥话♥
Hello? RYAN: So I called the Moot
请他们推荐一位魔法调查员
the Moot and asked them to recommend an MI.
去看看你的电子邮件
Check your email.
高级魔法调查员摩根·林奇
Morgan Lynch, Senior Magical Investigator,
在识别犯罪现场的魔法方面经验丰富
very experienced and an expert at identifying
是个专家
the presence of magic at crime scenes.
太好了
MAGGIE: Oh, great.
我知道这是漫长的一天 但是
I know it's been a long day, but...
我需要谈谈
I need to talk.
当然可以
Of course.
进来
Come in.
所以我决定去仓库一趟
So I've decided to go to the warehouse.
如果我能证明没有使用魔法
If I can prove that magic wasn't used, it'll put a stop
就能结束所有关于哈珀的无稽之谈
to all the nonsense about Harper.
我来泡些茶好吗 洋甘菊可以吗
Shall I make some tea? Chamomile?
我不是来喝茶的 莎拉 我是来找丹尼尔的
I didn't come for tea, Sarah, I came for Daniel.
我要他回来
I want him back.
你知道我不做降神会的 阿比
You know I don't do seances, Abbie.
我不是要降神会 莎拉
I'm not asking for a seance, Sarah,
我说我要他回来
I said, I want him back.
那不可能
That's not possible.
为什么不能呢 你以前做过啊
Why not? You did it before.
不 阿比 那不一样
No, Abbie, that was different.
这一次
This time.
如果是在临界点叫他回来的问题
If it was a question of calling him back at the threshold, uh,
我不知道
I don't know.
我会尝试 为了你 我什么都愿意尝试
I would try- - for you, I'd try anything.
但是他死了太久了
But he's been dead too long,
他的尸体已经入土了 我无能为力
his body's in the ground, there's nothing I can do.
一定有的 莎拉
There has to be, Sarah,
因为没有他 我的生活毫无意义
because my life has no meaning without him,
如果你不带他回来
and if you don't bring him back- -
我告诉你 我不能
I'm telling you, I can't.
你得想个办法
Well, you need to find a way
否则哈珀就要上法庭了
because otherwise Harper will go on trial
杰克会作证
and Jake will testify.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
把丹带回来
Bring Dan back
我会让杰克撤回他的证词
and I'll get Jake to withdraw his statement.
你该怎么解释呢
How would you even explain it?
一个男孩死而复生
A boy, raised from the dead.
我不会解释的 我会
I wouldn't explain it, I would
我会去某个地方
I would just go somewhere,
和丹一起消失 开始新的生活
disappear with Dan, start a new life.
那 那太疯狂了
That, that's insane.
不 莎拉 疯狂的是我要放弃他
No, Sarah, insane is me just giving up on him!
我把这个称之为付出换取收获
Call it something given for something gained.
用我儿子的命换你女儿的清白
My son's life for your daughter's innocence.
时间到了
*Time's up*
我儿子死了
My son just died.
她想让我使用魔法
She wants me to use magic.
做什么 -把丹尼尔带回来
To do what? Bring Daniel back.
你的时间到了
Your time's up*
不管是谁施的咒语
Whoever cast the spell
成功地抹去了任何神奇的指纹
managed to obliterate any magical fingerprint.
以非自然手段杀人会被判死刑
Murder by unnatural means carries the death penalty.
她杀了他
She killed him.
那是黑魔法
That was dark magic.
一个非常强大的女巫的杰作
The work of a very powerful witch.
这违反了所有的法律
It's against every law there's ever been.
别说我没警告过你
Don't say I didn't warn you.