She asked me and Julia to take a side.
对付我吗
Against me?
她为什么会这么做
Why did she ask that?
因为她现在很混乱
Because she's not thinking straight.
因为悲伤她完全失去了理智 这篇文章也是
The grief, it's sent her totally off the rails, so this article,
我觉得是她要发表的
I actually think it's down to her.
她爱你 你是她最好的朋友
She loves you, you're her closest friend.
我也一直那么想
And that's what I keep holding onto,
可现在我做不到了
exceptIcan't,
因为我知道这是什么
because I know what this is.
这是勒索
It's blackmail.
我知道你有多受伤 但是她
I know how hurt you are, but she
前几晚她请求我
She asked me, the other night
复活丹尼尔
to bring Daniel back to life.
什么
What?
天
Jeez.
用丹尼尔的命换哈珀的清白
Daniel's life for Harper's innocence, "
她是这么说的
that's what she said.
我跟她说 如果我有办法
And I told her if there was any way I could,
我会做的 但她要求的事
I'd do it, but what she's asking- -
是不可能的
It's impossible.
没错 谢谢
Yes, yesl Thank you!
真的不可能吗
Is it, though?
我是说 你以前也做过啊
I mean, you did it before.
不不 布里奇
No, no, Bridge.
那时候他还没死
That time, he was barely gone.
可他当时没有脉搏也没有心跳了啊
Hmm, there was no pulse, there was no heartbeat.
他刚刚离世
He'd only just passed.
只有几分钟 而且就算是当时
It was minutes, and even then,
我也不该那么做
I should never have done it.
违反了所有律法和法则
It's against every law there's ever been.
但是你们所有人都求我 我出于爱心就那么做了
But all of you begged me, and I did it out of love.
那你为什么不能再做一次
Then why can't you do it again?
因为已经太迟了
Because it's way too late.
真是够了 布里奇 他都已经下葬了
Christ's sake, Bridge, he's in the fucking ground.
是 可她还是请求 祈求甚至威胁我
Yeah, and all her begging, pleading, threatening...
拜托了 你得替我帮帮她 让她放手
Please, you have to help me help her to let him go.
我需要回趟家
I need to go home.
甜甜圈吃下去人都变好了 是不是
Donuts always help, don't they?
需要明确一点
REPORTER: So, just to be clear,
当你说重要证据被掩盖时
when you say vital evidence was hushed up-
丹尼尔·怀特霍尔去世当晚
Footage filmed the night Daniel Whithall died
拍摄的视频有力的表明有人使用巫术
strongly suggests that witchcraft was at play.
你能确认莎拉·芬恩
REPORTER: Can you confirm that Sarah Fenn,
圣所镇的女巫 以及她女儿哈珀
Sanctuary's witch, and her daughter Harper,
就是相关嫌疑人吗
have been named as persons of interest?
无可奉告
No comment.
那这起案件的调查什么时候才能取得进展呢
And when can we expect progress in this investigation?
我也希望知道
I really wish I knew.
很遗憾 虽然我不想这么说
Sadly, and it pains me to say this,
但目前的调查方向让我对此没有信心
but I have no confidence in the way it's being run.
所以从现在起 我将休假一段时间
So, as of now, Ill be taking a period of leave
来支持我的儿子杰克布和怀特霍尔一家
to support my son Jacob, and the Whithall family.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. - Yes Oh, um, well
别太介意了
Don't take it personally.
我怎么不介意
How is it not personal?
靠 来的可真是时候啊
MAGGIE: Shit, just what I need.
我的头儿来了
My boss is in town.
真是个有趣的小镇
E Interesting town.
情况如何
How'd it go?
找到什么有用的了吗
RYAN: Find anything useful?
没有新发现
Nothing I didn't already know.
哈珀
SARAH: Harper?
我在这呢
HARPER: I'm here.
怎么了
What is it?
又有人瞎说你了
More stupid accusations?
别理他们
Ignore them.
你没什么好隐瞒的
You've nothing to hide.
去跟奈特督查还有贝利尔·瓦力说吧
Tell that to DCI Knight and Beryl Varley.
是
Yes.
让人非常气愤
It's outrageous.
阿比盖尔应该出面阻止
Abigail could put a stop to it.
她只需找到媒体然后
AlI she needs is to go to the press and- -
阿比吗
Abi?
阿比跟这事有什么关系
What's Abi got to do with it?
是她失去了理智
She's lost it.
她说的那些事
The stuff she's been saying.
她的请求
...asking.
她想让我用魔法
She wants me to use magic.
用魔法干什么
To do what?
复活丹尼尔
Bring Daniel back.
天 她疯了吧
Oh, myis she insane?
她难道不知道这样你会坐一辈子牢吗
Doesn't she know that you'd go to prison for life,
而且之后你再也不能使用魔法了
and that you'd be banned from using magic ever again?
不要救他
Don't ever bring him back!
他就该死
He deserves to be dead.
为什么
Why?
哈珀
Harper?
他为什么该死
Why does he deserve to- -
他强♥暴♥了我
He raped me.
圣所真的人对他的真实面目一无所知
And Sanctuary's got no fucking idea what he's really like.
他们居然为了个所谓的偶像而伤心
They're all breaking their hearts over this idol,
可他其实就是个变♥态♥
and he's actually a psycho.
他强♥暴♥了我 还拍了下来
He raped me, and he filmed it,
现在网上到处都是这段视频
and now the video's on the Internet.
对于一个派对来说是多好的娱乐项目啊
It's pretty cool entertainment for a party, isn't it?
投影到墙上给大家看
Up on the wall for everyone to see.
让人知道我就是个荡♥妇♥
Me being a slut.
还有那个背景音乐
Oh, and that soundtrack- -
多么欢快 这样就听不到我说的话了
happy clappy pop so you can't hear what I'm actually saying.
我不明白
I don't understand.
怎么会
How could this...?
一个月前 我跟丹分手了
About a month ago, I ended things with Dan.
我跟谁都没说 这样他不至于太没面子
I did it quietly, so he wouldn't lose face.
他的同伴们都笑话他 但他跟小碧混在了一起
His mates gave him stick for it, but he got off with Bea,
所以我就以为他放下了
soIthought he'd moved on.
和小碧吗
With Bea?
就那么一次吧 但是
Turned out to be a one- off thing, but...
大约一周后有个橄榄球派对
About a week later at this rugby party,
他让我和他一起去
he asked me to go back with him.
说他和小碧在一起只是为了让我嫉妒
Said he'd only got with Bea to make me jealous.
我说我们已经结束了
Isaid, ®No, we're done. "
他发火了吗
Was he mad?
没有 他甚至还道歉了
No. He actually apologized.
他说 我们都成熟一点
He said, "Let's be grown up about this, "
然后他去给我们拿了喝的
and then he went off to get us some drinks.
给你
DANIEL: There you go.
希望我们以后做好朋友
Here's to being just good friends.
没事吧 -不怎么好喝
AII right? - That is not good.
是吗
Yeah?
你还好吗 -嗯
Okay? Yeah? - Yeah.
你们俩不是分了吗
FREDDIE: I thought you two broke up.
你觉得我们看着像分了吗
DANIEL: Does it look like we broke up?
丹 她没事吧
DALE: Dan, is she okay?
没事 我能搞定
DANIEL: It's all good, mate, I've got it.
她需要躺下休息会
She just needs to lie down.
丹 不要
Dan- - I don't want- -
之后我就躺在那
Afterwards, I just lay there.
我知道我早该告诉你
I know I should have told you,
还有警♥察♥ 但是我
and the police, but I just
我知道他们会说什么 他会说什么