Jesus.
我没告诉哈珀
I didn't tell Harper.
她不需要知道 但是我
She doesn't need to know but I- -
如果丹尼尔被人谋杀是真的
if it's true that Daniel was murdered- -
尽管不知道为什么有人要这么做
though God knows why anyone would want to- -
我都需要证明她与此无关
I have to prove she wasn't involved.
怎么证明
How?
我去了墓地
I went to the grave.
为什么 -想看看
Why? To see if I could
能不能发现什么有用的线索
pick anything up.
但是没发现巫术的痕迹
But no magic?
至少我是没看出来
Not that I could tell.
那我们就 -有
Well, then we There is
有件事我们可以做
one thing I could do.
占卜 一个女巫能够尝试的
Divination- one of the most difficult spells
最困难的巫术
a witch can assay.
为此 我们选择白色康乃馨
For this, we choose white carnations,
蜀羊泉草 紫头乌头
bittersweet and purple- headed aconite.
拿上你的占卜碗 用艾油把它擦千净
Take your scrying bowl and wipe it clean with mugwort oil.
用雪松木的烟洁净它
Cleanse it in the smoke of cedar wood,
墨西哥鼠尾草
salvia divinorum,
神圣鼠尾草中最强大的一种
the most powerful of the sacred sages
用来守卫和保护占卜师
to shield and protect the scryer.
占卜需要一个问题
SERAFINA: Divination requires a question,
由女巫提出 由仪式作答
posed by the witch, answered by the ritual.
如果问题太过模糊 就无法得到答案
If the question is too vague, the answer will not come.
丹尼尔是怎么死的
How did Daniel die?
丹尼尔的死是个意外吗
Was Daniel's death an accident?
古老的智慧认为
SERAFINA: The old wisdom holds
凡事皆有答案
that there's always an answer,
尽管我们可能无法理解它
though we may not be capable of understanding it.
圣油净化感知
Sacred oil to cleanse perceptions
使其不会显示谎言
so it shows no lies.
然后用鼠尾草
Then, the salvia.
选择魔符
Choose the sigils.
最后提问
Finally, the question.
是谁在仓库杀死了丹尼尔·怀特霍尔
Who killed Daniel Whithall at the warehouse?
我相信这事不能等到放学后
I'm sure there's a reason this can't wait
肯定是有原因的 因为我真的不想
till after school, because I don't enjoy
把学生从课堂上拖出来 扰乱他们的学习
pulling students out of class, disrupting their studies.
杰克 我想给你读几条
MAGGIE: Jake, can I read you some messages
在你手♥机♥上发现的消息
we found on your phone?
我们需要弄清楚到底是怎么回事
We need to understand what's going on here.
什么
What?
不 你 那是隐私 你没有权利这么做
No, you that's private, you've got no right.
丹 该死的 真让人觉得难堪
Dan, "Fuck that was cringe. "
你 这就是我的感受
You, "It's how I feel. "
丹 我感觉不一样
Dan, "I don't feel the same. "
你 请不要告诉任何人
You, "Please don't tell anyone. "
丹 好吧 但是你得停下来
Dan, "Okay, but you need to stop. "
你 忘了我说过的话
You, "Forget I said it. "
丹 我也希望
Dan, "I wish"
这真的有必要吗
Was that really necessary?
我想是的
MAGGIE: I believe so, yes.
你因为丹没有回应你的感情
So were you angry with Dan
而生气吗
for not returning your feelings?
生气到想伤害他
So angry you wanted to hurt him?
不 或者找别人伤害他
No. Or get someone else to?
不 从来没有
No, never.
你为什么这么说
Why are you saying this?
这是哈珀搞出来的
It's all Harper.
她才是那个人
She's the one.
她从来就不理解他
She never understood him.
她不知道他有多棒
She never got how
她只是在
amazing he was, she just...
浪费他的陪伴
...wasted him.
好了 问题到此为止
PRINCIPAL: Okay, that's enough questions.
别告诉我爸
Don't tell my dad.
好
Sure.
他是嫌疑犯吗
RYAN: So is he a suspect?
在解除嫌疑之前 每个人都是嫌疑犯
MAGGIE: Everyone's a suspect till we've ruled them out,
但也有可能是个意外
and it still might be an accident.
你看过毒理学报告了
RYAN: You saw the toxicology report.
嗯 没有毒品
MAGGIE: Hmm, no drugs,
几乎没有酒精 是的
barely any alcohol, yeah.
醉酒失足 摔断脖子的理论看起来不太可能
A drunken stumble, break's neck theory
但我们可以排除魔法的可能性
looks unlikely, but one thing we can rule out is magic,
如果我们找个魔法调查员的话
if we bring in an MI, Magical Investigator.
MI 这真的存在吗
"MI, "that's actually a thing?
是的 虽然证据是通过非自然手段得来的
It is, yes, though evidence derived by unnatural means
在法庭上是不可采信的
is inadmissible in court,
但一旦我们查明是否使用了魔法
but once we find out if magic was used,
我们可以排除哈珀 或者确认是他
we can rule Harper out, or in.
我知道这不是我们任何人想听到的
I know it's not what any of us wanted to hear,
但这就是证据
but that's the evidence.
所以我必须要确认你们会在我身边
So I have to know that you'll be there for me,
无论我需要做什么
whatever I need to do.
你做得很好 阿比
You've been doing really well, Abbie.
你把这一切都凝聚在一起的方式真是不可思议
The way you've held it all together, it's incredible.
但是悲伤会让你想象出各种疯狂的事情
But grief can make you imagine all kinds of crazy stuff.
我在想象什么呢
What am I imagining?
有个视频
There's a video.
哈珀挥舞着她的手 看起来很生气
Of Harper waving her hands about looking angry- -
那可能意味着任何事情
that could mean anything.
她也不是女巫 这一点我们都知道
And she's not a witch, we all know that.
是吗
Do we?
虽然有人已经告诉过我们
We've been told it but
但是如果莎拉想瞒着我们呢
But if Sarah wanted to keep it from us?
她为什么要那么做
Why would she do that?
你们从孩子出生时就认识了
You've known each other since your kids were born,
她有可能对你隐瞒这种事吗
is it likely she'd hide something like that from you?
我从来没有这么想过 但是
I never would've thought so once but
我从来没有这么想过 但是
I never would've thought so once but
但我儿子死了
But my son is dead, and I need to make sense
我得搞清楚他到底出了什么事
of what happened to him.
我们都知道莎拉很会遮遮掩掩
And we all know Sarah can be secretive.
她很会保守秘密 是的
She keeps confidences, yes.
而且我们知道 只要对她有利
And we know she's been willing to bend the rules
她就愿意通融
when it suits her.
我敢说她为我们每个人做了很多
I bet she's done loads of stuff for every one of us
没人知道的事
that no one else knows about.
什么事
What sort of stuff?
迈克尔又被忽略了
ABIGAIL: Michael got passed over again.
当然了 他看起来很像那种人
Of course he didhe looks the part,
他很聪明但是很懒 他只做最低限度的工作
he's smart but he's lazy, he only does the bare minimum.
我们还有债务 房♥子
And we have debts- the house,
汽车 健身房♥ 高尔夫俱乐部
cars, gym, golf club.
我们的生活已经入不敷出了
And we're living way beyond our means and,
如果迈克尔升不了职 莎拉
and if Michael doesn't get this promotion, Sarah...
我们将失去一切
We will lose everything.
请帮帮我 -过来
Please help me. Come.
帮帮迈克尔
Help Michael.
我不知道其他人怎么样
JULIA: I don't know about anyone else,
但我承认我欠莎拉的
but I, for one, admit I owe Sarah,
我想我们都是这样
I think we all do,
所以我觉得这不公平
which is why I don't think it's very fair
要求我们站队
to ask us to take sides.
你没想清楚 阿比
You're not thinking straight, Abbie,
你很心烦意乱 我们都是
you're distraught. We all are.
别把矛头指向莎拉 而是转向她
Don't turn on Sarah, turn to her,
她可以帮助你