I'm guessing they're an MI
你能想到如果被他们发现我在场会怎样吗
Can you imagine if they caught me?
被指控谋杀的女孩母亲
The mother of the girl accused of murder
偷偷潜入犯罪现场
sneaking around the crime scene?
靠
MAGGIE: Shit.
视频发到网上了
The video's online.
我们去找摩根吧
Let's get Morgan.
今天的经历可真是太难忘了
MAGGIE: That was quite the experience.
家常便饭
MORGAN: AII in a day's work.
在这把我放下就行
Drop me here.
如果在圣所镇有不止一个女巫
If there is more than one witch in Sanctuary
而我又能离她足够近
and Ican get close enough- -
你能证实她与我们
Could you verify a connection
在仓库里看到的魔法的联♥系♥吗
to the magic we saw at the warehouse?
这正是我的目的
That would be the aim.
那是杰克·博尔特吗
RYAN: Is that Jake Bolt?
在这等我
MAGGIE: Wait here.
杰克布
Jacob.
有时间吗
Got a minute?
这个性♥爱♥视频
This sex tape.
你知道是谁拍的吗
Do you have any idea who filmed it?
知道 是丹
Yeah. That was Dan.
丹吗
Dan?
是他放的摄像头
I mean, he set up the camera.
但那是哈珀的主意
But it was Harper's idea.
哈珀
Harper?
你确定吗 -嗯
You're certain of that? - Yeah.
因为丹不是甩了哈珀嘛
Cause Dan had dumped Harper, right?
她就想赢回他的心
And she wanted to get back with him,
所以我猜她就
soI guess she thought
觉得这样能行吧
that would do it.
是丹要在派对上放视频的吗
Was it Dan's idea to show it at the party?
不知道
Don't know.
也许吧 希望她之后别再纠缠他
Maybe, hoping she'd give up after that.
说实话 当时他就是想拍下她吧
To be fair, he just wanted shot of her by then.
其实我爸跟我说过
Actually, my dad said not to
没有大人在场时不能跟你交谈
talk to you without an adult present.
有道理
Fair enough.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
开什么玩笑
Oh, you're kidding me.
阿比盖尔 你这是在搞什么
MICHAEL: Abigail, what the hell have you done?
这篇文章 你需要阻止它 这里面过多的分享了太多细节
This article, you need to stop right now, this oversharing- -
我是在保护你儿子的名誉
I'm trying to protect our son's reputation.
你想让我接受他声明扫地吗
Do you expect me to let it get trashed?
我想让你考虑一下我的名誉
I expect you to consider my reputation,
不是我你的日子也不能过的这么舒坦
to which we owe everything good in our lives.
你确定吗 -百分百确定
Are you sure about that? - One hundred percent,
这就是你感谢我的方式吗
and this is how you thank me?
也许你应该感谢我
Maybe you should be thanking me.
我谢你什么 谢你跟一个小报记者
For what? For sharing our private business
分享我们的隐私吗
with a shitty, little tabloid?
你为什么就不能有点尊严
Why can't you show some dignity?
我儿子死了
My son just died!
可你做的这一切也无法救活他
And none of this is going to bring him back.
你需要找到方法放手
You need to find a way to let him go.
就像你一样吗
Like you have?
也许他走了你很开心吧
Maybe you're glad he's gone.
对你来说竞争变小了
Less competition for you.
不许你再这么跟我说话
Never speak to me like that again.
一名目击者及死者的密友声称
"An eyewitness and close friend of the deceased
怀特霍尔的死是故意行为
"alleges that Whithall's death was due to an intentional act,
火灾也是故意引发的
"that the fire which broke out was started deliberately,
而且肯定有人使用了巫术
and that witchcraft was definitely used. "
这特么是在搞什么 泰德
What the actual fuck, Ted?
你儿子唯一的证人 他的证词
Your son, the only witness, whose testimony
我们答应保密 可现在却向媒体爆料
we agreed not to disclose, is now talking to the press,
想必是瞒着你做的
presumably behind your back,
影响到我们的整个调查
putting the whole investigation at risk.
我不知道 小麦
Idon't know, Mags.
也许是他厌倦了等待
Other than maybe he got tired of waiting
案件毫无任何实际进展吧
for there to be some actual progress.
泰德 如果杰克说的对
Ted, if Jake is correct,
那我们就要看到一个少女 这个镇的居民
then we have a teenage girl, a resident of this town,
因为用非自然力量进行谋杀而被判死刑
guilty of murder by unnatural means,
最令人难以置信的是
which incredibly, in this day and age,
在这个年代竟然还有死刑的存在
still carries the death penalty.
法律规定啊
But that's the law, Mags.
我们的职责不就是维护♥法♥律吗
And isn't it our job to uphold it?
除非你觉得自己做不到
Unless you don't have the stomach for it.
我手里只有一个受创伤孩子的证词和一段抖动的视频
What I have is the word of a traumatized kid and a shaky video.
可却没有任何权威机构能提供
What I don't have is any record
哈珀·芬恩是女巫的记录
held by any authority that Harper Fenn is a witch.
还有 我不叫小麦
And, uh, my name isn't Mags,
我是总督察奈特
it's Detective Chief Inspector Knight,
为了避免你有任何困惑
and should there be any confusion,
我才是这个案件的主要调查员
I'm the lead investigator on this case.
卡仕达酱甜甜圈
Custard donut?
真恶心
Gross.
不过好吧
But yes.
如果圣所还有另一个女巫 我会知道的
If there was another witch in Sanctuary, I'd know.
如果那个女巫来这只是为了杀掉丹
And if one came in just to murder Dan, though,
那她是谁 原因是什么 而且为什么还继续逗留
who would and why, then why would they hang around?
搞什么
PIERRE: What the fuck?
魔法调查员吗
The MI?
走吧
Let's go.
布里奇特找我们
Bridget wants us.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 我真的很需要见到你
Thank you. I just really needed to see you.
发生什么事了
What's happened?
是迈克 他居然动手了
It was Michael, he was vile
我当时真以为他会掐死我
I actually thought he was going to choke me.
我不知道该找谁
I didn't know who to turn to, 1
家里一个入太孤单了 我
It's so lonely at home now, I just
我只是想见见你
I just needed to see your face.
我
I'm...
我好想你 有时候我会好奇
I miss you, and sometimes I wonder
你是不是也想我 毕竟
if you miss me too, given how much- -
我们说好分开了
We agreed to walk away
我没同意
I didn't agree.
我从没想分开 而且我心里觉得
I never wanted to, and in my heart,
你也不想
I don't believe you did, either.
那你要试着相信这一点 阿比盖尔
Well, try and believe it, Abigail.
我爱茱莉亚
I love Julia.
但你说过你爱我的
But you told me you loved me, you,
你求我离开迈克 然后突然的你就要跟我分开
you begged me to leave Michael, and then suddenly we're done.
到底怎么回事 -我不知道
What happened? - I don't know.
与你无关
It wasn't about you.
可这跟我有关啊
But it is about me!
你就那么抛弃了我
You just abandoned me,
现在丹走了 我要怎么活下去呢
and now Dan is gone, what do I have to live for?
对不起 阿比盖尔
I'm sorry, Abigail.
嘿 看看看
MAN: Hey, look, look, look.
嘿 荡♥妇♥
Hey...Slut.
能找到的我都买♥♥下来了
BRIDGET: I took every copy I could find,
但现在恐怕全镇都是了
but they'll be all over town by now.
阿比读到这种东西会怎么想呢
What the hell must Abi think, reading this shit?
当然她可以打电♥话♥澄清事实
Surely, she can call and set the record straight.
你最近跟她联♥系♥过吗
Have you talked to her lately?
你呢
Have you?
说实话我有
To be honest, yes.
她让我和茱莉亚站队