是她杀了他 -你说的她是
She killed him. You're referring to?
哈珀·芬恩
Harper Fenn.
哈珀·芬恩
Harper Fenn.
视频里的哈珀看上去只是生气的挥舞双手
It's a video of Harper waving her hands about looking angry.
什么情况都有 -可能你开玩笑呢
That could mean anything. - Are you kidding me?
是想说我在施展巫术吗
Is that supposed to be me casting a spell?
哈珀不是女巫
Harper is not a witch.
她已经由巫师会证实不会任何巫术
She's been certified as non- magical by the Moot.
酒后绊倒摔断脖子的理论看来不太可能了
The drunken stumble, breaks neck theory looks unlikely.
如果我们能找个魔法调查员来
The one thing we can rule out is magic
就可以确定是否有巫术介入的可能
if we bring in an MI, magical investigator.
我儿子的命换你女儿的清白
My son's life for your daughter's innocence.
早上好 怀特霍尔太太
WOMAN: Good morning, Mrs. Whithall.
嗨 艾米 你好吗
Hi, Amy! How's it going?
好吧 所以你还是不接我电♥话♥
Okay, so you still won't answer my calls.
听着 我
ABIGAIL: Look, I
不想走到这一步 但如果你不肯帮我
didn't want it to come to this, but if you won't help me,
就别怪我没警告过你
well, don't say I didn't warn you.
你好 圣所通讯记者报
WOMAN: Hello, Sanctuary Reporter,
有什么事吗
how can I help you?
我找贝丽尔·瓦力
Beryl Varley, please.
那是什么 -邪恶五角星
MAGGIE: What is that? - SARAH: A satanic pentagram.
以前发生过吗 -没有
Has this happened before? - SARAH: No.
但我不想声张
But I tend to keep a low profile,
大多数女巫都会这样
as do most witches.
所以你不知道是谁干的对吗
So, I take it you've no idea who did this?
不知道
None.
我正好来了 哈珀是不是
While I'm here, Idon't suppose Harper's-
她不在 而且我也不知道她什么时候回来
No, um, and I don't know when she'll be back home.
毫无疑问 你对如何做父母有自己的看法
No doubt you have your own views on parenting,
但是我们女巫
but in the witch community,
很少会束缚孩子
we don't keep our kids on a leash.
看出来了
I see that.
你好
PIERRE: Hello?
我们见过吗
Have we met?
也许
Maybe.
之前我曾在圣所工作过一段时间
I was posted in Sanctuary a while back.
我是奈特总督察
I'm DCI Knight.
你有给我开过超速罚单吗
Have you ever cautioned me for speeding?
你也不是第一个了
You wouldn't be the first. -
皮埃尔·马丁诺
Pierre Martineau.
你之前跟布里奇特·帕特森是一家的吧
You used to be married to Bridget Paterson.
对 就是我 后来她想明白了就离开了我
Before she saw the light? Yes, that was me.
我曾经去过你家 好像是有人报假警
I was called to your house, some kind of false alarm.
说孩子从楼上掉下来了
A kid fell?
当时来的是你吗
That was you?
正如你所说 是虚惊一场
Like you said, false alarm.
你应该抓住那个报假警的混♥蛋♥
Make sure you catch the scumbag who did this.
外面的人好变♥态♥
PIERRE: Some pretty sick people out there.
你有什么计划
So, what's the plan?
如果丹尼尔是被魔法害死的
If Daniel was killed by magic,
我在仓库应该能找到残留的痕迹
I should be able to pick up residual traces at the warehouse.
嘿 那不是她吗
WOMAN 1: Hey, that's her, isn't it?
她就是女巫的女儿
WOMAN 2: She's the witch's daughter.
真恶心
MAN: That's disgusting.
非常感谢你能
Thanks so much for offering us
接受采访 怀特霍尔太太
this interview, Mrs. Whithall.
你确定不用去安静一点的地方吗
Are you sure you wouldn't prefer to go somewhere quieter?
说实话 我更希望身边有人
Quite honestly, I need to be around people.
我知道我们的读者一定会想了解一个母亲的视角
Well, I know our readers will appreciate a mother's perspective.
希望他们也想了解一个密友的观点
And a best friend too, I hope.
杰克
Jake.
嘿 女巫 要来个三人行吗
MAN: Hey, witch, do you do threesomes?
我希望能给杰克留些地方
Thought I'd give some space for Jake
来分享他的回忆
to share his recollections.
我一直听说丹尼尔是个特别出色的孩子
And I'm hearing what an impressive young man Daniel was.
还主动承担低年级队伍的指导工作
Volunteering to coach the junior teams.
他对支持孩子们一直很热心
Oh, he was passionate about supporting the kids.
他们都爱他
They all loved him.
每个人都是如此
Everyone did.
因为训练计划不能继续时他还特别沮丧来着
He was gutted when his training schedule meant he couldn't continue.
真是个悲剧的意外
Such a tragic accident.
是啊
Yes.
表面上是
Apparently.
你是想说那不是意外吗
Are you suggesting it wasn't an accident?
我知道那不是意外
I know for a fact that it wasn't.
我以前从没见过魔法调查员
RYAN: I've never met an actual magical investigator before.
也许想到要见你对方也很紧张呢
Probably just as nervous about meeting you.
真的吗
Really?
不是
No.
摩根·林奇 魔法调查员
Morgan Lynch, Magical Investigator.
我们去仓库吧
MAGGIE: Let's head to the warehouse.
我很快就回来
SARAH: Won't be long.
好的 小心点
PIERRE: Okay. Be careful.
我们需要你确定
MAGGIE: So, what we need is for you to ascertain
这里是否有人使用魔法犯罪
whether a crime was committed here using magic.
魔法 是种能量
Magic is...energy.
我可以同步感受到任何情绪或能量印记
I can tune in to any emotional or energetic imprint
这些印记可能会提供有关意图或动机的线索
which might give a clue as to intent or motive.
好
Okay.
能告诉我们你接收到什么了吗
Are you able to tell us what you're picking up?
放开我
MORGAN: ...get it off
所以你不确定那到底是什么
So, you can't say for sure what you were dealing with?
我所知道的就是
AlI I know is it was something
是某种强大的力量 把那个巫师给拖走了
So powerful, it's what pulled the witch away, thankfully,
不过幸好 否则他们就会发现我了
or they'd have caught me.
他们看见你了吗
Did they see you?
感觉到我了吧
Sensed me.
但随后 某种更深更强大的魔法开始出现
But then some deeper magic way more powerful kicked in,
他们就遭遇了
and that's what they keyed into.
你需要放轻松
You...need to take it easy.
不
No.
我需要的是一个解释
What I need... is an explanation.
你留这
Stay here.
皮埃尔
SARAH: Pierre!
那是黑魔法
That was dark magic.
大家都去哪了
Where is everyone?
在酒吧喝酒吧
Drinks at the pub, I think.
有人退休好像
Someone's retiring?
你想成为下一个吧
You might wanna be next.
谁说不是呢
Too right.
尤其是经历了今天早上的事之后
After what happened this morning.
我以为自己知道魔法是什么
I thought I knew what magic was,
但是发生在仓库的事
but that thing at the warehouse
摩根说这是一个非常强大的女巫千的
The work of a very powerful witch, according to Morgan.
那他们能找出施展这种魔法的女巫吗
So, do they think they could identify the witch who cast the spell?
不能 他们完全不知道来源在哪
No, they had no sense of what its source might be.
我们知道肯定不是莎拉
Well, we know it's not Sarah.
那晚她有不在场证明
She has a solid alibi for that night.
咒语能远程施展吗
Could a spell be cast remotely?
很明显不能
Apparently not.
所以我就好奇了
Which makes me wonder...
圣所可能还有其他女巫
If there's another witch in Sanctuary.
我们要怎么查呢
How would we find out?
如果距离够近
Witches can detect other witches,
女巫就能察觉到彼此
if they're in close proximity.
据说这应该是某种共识
There's supposedly some kind of shared recognition.
一种能量的交换
An exchange of energy.
今天的那个女巫
That witch today.
应该是魔法调查员