Mrs Abigail Whithall. Yes.
谢谢你 泰德 我很高兴得到这个荣誉
Well thanks Ted, happy to take the credit
但我知道你们更想听到另一个人的名字
butIknow there's someone you'd all rather hear from,
我们18岁以下组的队长
our under 18s captain,
未来的国脚 四家俱乐部都在求着签下他
future international, four clubs begging to sign him.
她又开始偏题了
DANIEL: She's off again.
那我只能说 我们已经设法
ABIGAIL: That leaves me just to say
为慈善拍卖♥♥收集到了一些惊人的奖品
we've managed to bag some amazing prizes
那就是我们优秀的
for the charity auction Er, a portrait
本地艺术家茱莉亚·加斯顿的肖像
from our wonderful resident artist Julia Garston.
总督察博尔特带你参观警局
A tour of the police station from Chief Inspector Bolt.
如果你们还不熟悉里面监狱的构造的话
TED BOLT: For those of you unfamiliar with the cells.
还有我们神奇的莎拉·芬恩
ABIGAIL: And from our magical practitioner
定制的恢复活力咒语
Sarah Fenn a customised reenergising spell.
好了 有请我们的队长
Okay, let me hand you over to our captain
他会告诉你可以用什么办法支持他的球队
who's going to tell you how you can support his amazing team.
你的咒语有那么多人出价
BRIDGET: Your spell got so many bids.
可惜我们不能克隆她
PIERRE: Shame we can't clone her.
今天没见着迈克尔
BRIDGET: No sign of Michael today.
噢 医院出了点状况
SARAH: Oh, some crisis at the hospital.
但是 阿比的大日子
BRIDGET: But still, Abi's big day,
丹尼尔的队伍
Daniel's team.
是的 只要他继续签支票
PIERRE: Yes, as long as he keeps signing the cheques.
需要搭车吗
PIERRE: Need a lift?
我喜欢散步
SARAH: Ilike walking
哦 不不不不
BRIDGET: Oh no, no, no.
我是个懒汉 但老P还是爱我
I'm a lazy slob, but P still loves me.
永远都会 尽管她伤了我的心
PIERRE: Always will. Even though she broke my heart.
你不是和我离婚了吗
BRIDGET: Didn't you divorce me?
嘿 伊兹的情况怎么样了
SARAH: Hey, how's Izzy?
哦 还是很糟
BRIDGET: Oh, still poorly.
哈珀怎么样
PIERRE: How's Harper?
老样子
SARAH: Still Harper.
筹款活动怎么样
HARPER: How was the fundraiser?
嗯 你不喜欢吗
SARAH: Mm. Didn't fancy it?
我错过了什么
HARPER: What did I miss?
阿比盖尔对着丹上头
Abigail swooning over Dan?
你猜对了
SARAH: You guessed.
嗯 我随时都能看到啊
HARPER: Well I can see that any time.
他最近经常不在
SARAH: He's not been round lately.
他怎么样了
How is he?
你知道 他正在为了成为超级巨星而接受训练
HARPER: You know, he's just training to be a superstar.
哦 是的 呃 阿比确实提到过
SARAH: Oh yeah, er, Abi did mention that.
你今晚要出去吗
SARAH: You out tonight?
对 在仓库开派对
HARPER: Yeah, party at the warehouse.
如果你需要我 来布里奇家找我
Well I'll be at Bridge's if you need me.
祝你施咒快乐 开玩笑的
HARPER: Happy hexing. Joking.
今晚谁去 丹吗
JULIA: Who's going tonight? Dan?
哈珀 哈珀怎么样了
Harper? How is Harper?
对着丹上大头
BEATRICE: Obsessing about Dan.
我敢说他们能解决好这个问题的
JULIA: Oh I dare say they'll work things out.
或者不行
BEATRICE: Or not.
管它呢 我就是受不了他们之间的抓马
Whatever, I just can't be arsed with all their dramas.
我能搭个便车吗
Can I get a lift?
哦 问爸爸吧
JULIA: Oh, ask dad.
我今晚要去见姑娘们
I'm seeing the girls tonight
你的马车在等你了 我的女王
ALBIE: Your carriage awaits my queen.
我现在很兴奋
JULIA: I'm buzzing.
我想我们该喝一杯 休息一下了
BRIDGET: I think we've earned a little refreshment.
亲爱的莎拉 你能帮帮我吗
Oh Sarah sweet, could you do them?
哦 能
SARAH: Oh yeah.
能做一点小小小的贡献
ABIGAIL: Always feels such a privilege
我总是感到很荣幸
to be able to make asmall contribution.
哦 这可不算小贡献 你知道的 谢谢你
SARAH: Oh it's not small and you know it. So thank you.
哦 我只要一半 我在控制饮酒量
JULIA: Ohjust half for me, I'm cutting.
哦 我也应该控制的 但是我不
BRIDGET: Oh, I should be, but I'm not.
我相信谢丽尔喜欢你现在的样子
JULIA: I'm sure Cheryl loves you just the way you are.
哦 不 不
BRIDGET: Oh no, no.
谢丽尔想让我成为更好的人
Cheryl wants to make me a better person.
我不敢想象现在派对上
JULIA: I dread to think of how much booze
喝掉了多少酒
is going down at that party right now.
哦 丹会明旱上有够受的
ABIGAIL: Oh, Dan will be on the juice,
他大清早就要训练
he's got training first thing.
小碧还有额外的功课
And Bea's got extra studies.
孩子们什么时候变得这么懂事了
When did kids get so sensible?
噢 小碧需要四个A才能上法学院
JULIA: Oh Bea needs four As for law school.
而丹是个完美的职业选手
ABIGAIL: And Dan is the consummate pro.
敬丹小碧 巨星正在诞生
SARAH: To Dan and Bea. Stars in the making
还有伊兹 等她决定好要做什么
And Izzy when she decides what she wants to do.
哦 还有哈珀 呃 呃
JULIA: Oh and to Harper too for erm, er-
敬她前方的道路上所有的机会
ABIGAIL: AJI the opportunities ahead.
对的 哈 没错
JULIA: Right. Hah, exactly.
决定下一步该怎么做
to decide what's next,
即使她可能不成就她想成就的东西
and, and even if she may not be where she wanted to be-
我想让她成就的东西
SARAH: Where I wanted her to be.
我才是那个着急的人 哈珀完全不在乎
Hey, I'm the one that struggled. Harper's totally cool with it.
好了
ABIGAIL: Well there you go.
一切都是最好的结果 哈珀
AlI worked out for the best. To Harper.
敬哈珀
JULIA: To Harper.
敬哈珀
BRIDGET: To Harper.
什么都别说
BEATRICE: Don't say anything.
嘿 小碧 -嘿
GIRL: Hey Bea. BEATRICE: Hey.
我们去开趴吧 -好 走吧
GIRL: Let's party. BEATRICE: Yeah, let's go.
你有时间吗
HARPER: D'you have a minute?
晚点再来吧
JAKE: Come back later.
滚你的吧杰克 我认真的 丹
HARPER: Fuck off Jake. I mean it Dan.
宝儿 听着
DANIEL: Babe, look, just
别把派对搞砸了 好吗 晚点再说行不
don't spoil the party. Okay? Catch you later, yeah?
我觉得我们之前可能有点太不注意你的感受了
ABIGAIL: I think we were maybe a bit insensitive before,
一直在说我们那了不起的孩子们
going on about our amazing kids.
但他们就是很了不起啊
SARAH: But they are amazing.
不用因为我而觉得有些话不方便说
Don't ever feel you have to hold back on my account.
我真的希望哈珀能继承我的衣钵
Look, all I ever wanted was for Harper to take after me
做个女巫 但是她没有
as a witch, but, she didn't.
我真希望她不是这样浑身是刺儿
I just wish she wasn't so prickly.
不只是哈珀
JULIA: Well that's not just Harper,
所有青少年都一个样
that's teenagers.
还有老公们
And husbands.
我是说 他对患者很上心是件好事
Erm, I mean it's great that he's so devoted to his patients,
只是有时候他有点过于上心了
it's just sometimes he gets a bit obsessed.
天 艾尔比也一样
God, Albie was the same,
简直就是住在办公室了 或者说过去是
lived at the office, or used to,
现在我想让他出个家门都费劲
now I can't get him out of the house.
这是搞啥
What the hell happened?
我想他就是意识到了
JULIA: Oh I guess he just realised
我简直是个女神吧
what a goddess I am.
你的确是啊
SARAH: You are.
各位女士 能小点声吗
CHERYL: Ladies, any chance we can keep the noise down?
伊兹在睡觉
Izzy's sleeping.
她怎么样了
JULIA: How is she?
病毒感染 有一阵子了
CHERYL: Viral infection, it's really dragging on.
要我给她用点法术吗
SARAH: Shall I fix her something?
谢谢了 但是克拉克医生说
CHERYL: That's kind but Dr Clark said
她只要多休息 多喝水就能好
she just needs bed and plenty of fluids,
所以如果你们能小小点声就行了
so if you ladies could keep the lid on it.
行吧 这回她肯定是被吵醒了
CHERYL: Oh great, now she's definitely gonna be awake.
谢丽尔 过来跟我们一起吧
BRIDGET: Cheryl, come join us.
我还要做日程表 马上要考试了
CHERYL: Schedules to finish. Exams coming up.
我们真的很感激
ABIGAIL: Well we certainly do appreciate
你为孩子们做的一切 谢丽尔
everything you do for the kids Cheryl.
喂