剧集 | 罗马帝国:鲜血的统治(2016) | 导航列表
一直有人偷谷物 我很生气
There's been some pilfering of the grain. I'm not happy.
你可以退下了 -是的 长官
You can go. -Sir.
我们对福斯蒂娜的印象是
The image we get out of Faustina
不可信和私生活混乱
is one of untrustworthiness and promiscuity.
在这两个方面有很多传闻
There are many rumors going around about both of these areas.
我们可以从她对卡西乌斯的许诺 看出一些端倪
And we can see a partial answer to that in Faustina's bid to Avidius Cassius,
福斯蒂娜觉得她能够靠他 维持自己在帝国的地位
where she thought maybe she would be able to retain her position in the Empire,
甚至是通过嫁给他
perhaps even as his wife.
太意外了
That was unexpected.
卡西乌斯 从小时候起
Cassius, you've always been there for me
你就一直支持我
ever since we were children.
现在只有你能保护我
Now you're the only one who can protect me.
你可能高估我了
I think you might be overestimating me.
怎么会?
How could I?
马克总说你是帝国第二有权势的人
Marcus always said you were the second most powerful man in the Empire.
愿意的话 你可以自己当皇帝
You could be Emperor yourself, if you wanted.
皇帝?
Emperor?
凭你军队的实力
With the strength of your armies
加上你身后还有我的名望
and my name behind you,
没人能阻止你
no one could stop you.
罗马皇帝
Emperor of Rome.
但是你必须答应我一件事
But you must promise me one thing.
任何事都行
Anything.
保护我的家人
Protect my family.
对康茂德视如己出
Commodus. As if he were your own.
在马克被认定为过世后 据说她再次承诺
Allegedly, again, she had actually promised to marry Avidius Cassius
嫁给阿维狄乌斯卡西乌斯
after Marcus's presumed death
从而巩固权力的交替
in order to solidify that transfer of power.
因为一旦权力真空
Because, if a power vacuum had been left,
福斯蒂娜与马克身边的所有人
that would've put Faustina and everybody else around Marcus
都会落到无权无势的地步
in an extremely perilous position.
有福斯蒂娜皇后的支持
With Empress Faustina's backing,
阿维狄乌斯卡西乌斯 召集军队向罗马前进
Avidius Cassius raises an army to march on Rome...
坐上了皇帝的宝座
and claim the throne for himself.
几个月内 他占领了东罗马帝国的主要属国
Within months, he seizes control of major territories in the eastern Roman Empire.
在埃及、叙利亚、犹地亚 和阿♥拉♥伯首领的支持下
And with support from leaders in Egypt, Syria, Judaea, and Arabia,
他朝皇位发起了最后的进攻
he makes the ultimate move for the throne.
卡西乌斯自称皇帝 埃及人也拥护他为皇帝
Cassius declared himself Emperor.Egypt declared him to be the Emperor as well.
位于埃及的两个军团 同样称卡西乌斯为皇帝
Two of the legions located within Egypt declared Cassius for Emperor.
后来马克奥里利乌斯还活着的消息 渐渐揭露
And then, it was gradually revealed that Marcus Aurelius was still alive.
其实他还尚在人间
That he hadn't passed away after all,
关于他的消息实则得到了错误的解读
that the messages had been incorrectly interpreted.
这下有了两个竞争的皇帝
And now,we have two rival Emperors.
帝国可能面临一场内战
We have a potential civil war within the Empire.
随着奥里利乌斯康复的消息传到埃及
As news of Aurelius' recovery reaches Egypt,
福斯蒂娜皇后知道 她必须回到日耳曼尼亚面对丈夫
Empress Faustina knows she must face her husband in Germania.
而阿维狄乌斯卡西乌斯 选择继续执行夺位行动
While Avidius Cassius chooses to continue his campaign for the throne.
我觉得阿维狄乌斯卡西乌斯
Avidius Cassius, I think, had little choice
别无选择 只能继续行动
but to continue with his campaign.
如果当时他撤退
If he backed away at that point,
那么人人都会知道 包括马克也会知道
then everybody's going to know, including Marcus, is going to know
他准备从马克的儿子
that he was ready to seize the power from Marcus's own son,
也就是第一顺位继承人的手中篡位
who was the closest person in line for the succession.
阿维狄乌斯卡西乌斯 已经召集了七个军团
Avidius Cassius has raised seven legions already.
叙利亚三个 犹地亚两个 阿♥拉♥伯与埃及各一个
Three in Syria, two in Judaea, one in Arabia, and one in Egypt.
只有卡帕多西亚与俾斯尼亚 依然效忠皇室
So only Cappadocia and Bithynia have remained loyal.
我们可以把军队一分为二 派十个军团跨越地中海到亚历山大
If we split our forces in half, we send ten legions across the Mediterranean to Alexandria--
不行 十个军团守不住边境
No, no. Ten legions are not enough to hold the front here.
我们的人会分散 这样一点帮助也没有
Our men would be spread as far as Vetera. They'd be practically useless.
恕我直言 您的妻子将罗马…
With all due respect, Emperor, your wife has put Rome
我妻子与此事无关 -母亲?她与这事有关吗?
My wife has nothing to do with it. Mother? She's involved?
没有 不过是谣言
No. Rumors only
仅此而已
nothing more.
听着 我们派第15军团 向北去达契亚 让第12…
Listen, if we move the fifteenth north, to Dacia. We take the twelfth...
无意中引发皇位之战后
After inadvertently starting a war for the throne,
福斯蒂娜知道她必须回到丈夫身边
Faustina knows she must return to her husband...
努力保住皇后的位子
and try to maintain her place as Empress.
福斯蒂娜很不幸地太早行动了
Faustina, unfortunately, overplayed her hand.
在罗马社会 伟大的女性总是支持她的另一半
The great women in Roman society always supported their men
提拔另一半 将她代表的另一半
elevated their men, pushed the men that they represented
推向争夺权力的漩涡之中
into greater positions of power, greater positions of competition,
并且驱使他们向前迈进
and helped to drive them forward.
在阿维狄乌斯卡西乌斯身上 我们可以看见这一点
We can see this playing out, of course, directly in the case of Avidius Cassius.
她显然信任他
Where she clearly trusted him and had every reason to believe
有理由相信他将成为了不起的皇帝
that he would make a fantastic emperor.
可惜出现了误传
Unfortunately, of course, we have a miscommunication
最终导致整个局势逆转
that ends up backfiring on that entire situation.
我要和母亲谈谈
I need to talk to my mother.
将军们想要你的命
The generals in there want you dead.
天啊 怎么会如此失控?
By the Gods, how has this gotten so out of control?
这绝非我的本意
I never intended this.
是真的吗?你是否真的背叛我们?
Well is it true? Did you betray us?
我以为你父亲死了
I thought your father was dead.
我知道这意味着什么 我知道他们将如何置我们于死地
I knew what that meant, how they would come for us.
我只是想保护我们 保护你
I was only trying to protect us, to protect you.
这么说这都是误会
So it was a misunderstanding.
那就告诉父亲
So tell father that.
他永远不会相信我
He'll never believe me.
这是事实 他当然会相信你
It's the truth. Of course he'll believe you.
事实
The truth...
他会明白的 他必须明白
He'll understand. He has to.
是真的吗?
Is it true?
你很了解我的啊 -这不是回答
You know me better than that. -That is not an answer.
你以为我会背叛自己的家人?
You think I'd betray my own family?
背叛我的丈夫?
My husband?
有些人当性命岌岌可危时 什么事都干得出来
I think someone can be driven to do anything, when their life's in jeopardy.
有些事远远超出了想像
And some things are beyond even imagining.
福斯蒂娜 说实话
Faustina. Tell me the truth.
我不知道什么… -我要听实话!
I don't know what you want. -I need the truth!
你现在就直接告诉我
You tell me plainly. Now.
我始终忠诚于你
I've been faithful to you. Always.
关于你和阿维狄乌斯卡西乌斯的事 如何解释?
And these stories, concerning you and Avidius Cassius?
一派胡言
They're lies.
是谣传
It's rumors...
如果有一点是真实的
If there is one thing that's true,
那就是我爱你 我绝对不会伤害你
it's that I love you. And I would not do anything to hurt you.
其它都是谎话
Anything else is a lie.
我只是需要听你亲口说出来
I just needed to hear it from your own lips.
马克
Marcus.
保护康茂德
Protect Commodus.
长官
Sir...
当罗马皇帝可不是一件简单的事
Being a Roman Emperor was a difficult job.
你站在体制顶端
You are atop of a system
管理有史以来面♥积♥最大的帝国之一
that managed one of the largest empires the world had ever known.
然而最大的问题便是忠诚
But there were also problems of loyalty.
在如此庞大的帝国内 必须托人管理
In such a big empire, you need to delegate.
但是你又能相信谁呢?
But who can you trust?
你能相信自己的家人吗?
Can you trust even members of your own family?
可悲的是 往往不能
Often, sadly, not.
母亲!
Mother...
(本系列改编自历史事件)
(部分人物与情节因戏剧效果)
(或历史记载有误而有改变)
剧集 | 罗马帝国:鲜血的统治(2016) | 导航列表