剧集 | 罗马帝国:鲜血的统治(2016) | 导航列表
快速取人性命且不留痕迹
effectively killing the victim without a trace.
纵观罗马历史
Throughout Roman history,
下毒的确是一种更加隐蔽的暗♥杀♥ 或谋杀形式
poison does seem to be a more insidious form of assassination plot.
不是用武力的方式
You know, it's not that you're being,
杀害你
you know, killed in this martial way,
或威胁你
or threatened in this martial way...
下毒者或许正是生活中 与你关系最近的人
...it's that perhaps the people that are most intimately involved in your life,
你真的能相信他们吗?
can you really trust them?
康茂德
Commodus.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
出去
Get out.
出去!
You get out!
康茂德
Commodus.
我要喝水
I need some water.
(卡西乌斯狄奥、埃克莱克图斯 那喀索斯、玛西亚)
玛西亚!
Marcia.
怎么了?
What happened?
怎么了? -他在呕吐
What happened? -He's throwing it up.
我发现了这个
I found this.
我们必须去找狄奥
Well, then... We must go to Dio.
你去吧
You go.
当然 一份处分表
Of course. A proscription list.
上面有她、我和那喀索斯的名字
It includes her name, mine, Narcissus...
还有我
And me.
几乎是整个元老院
It's almost the entire Senate.
报复取代了疯狂
As madness gives way to vengeance.
跟我来
Come with me.
元老 什么… -仔细听我说
Senator, what am I-- -Listen to me very closely.
你必须把这把剑交给那喀索斯
You must take this sword to Narcissus.
我们没有时间可以浪费
We have no time to lose.
玛西亚
Marcia...
我饶你一命
I spare your life...
你却要判我死刑
and you sentence me to death.
你唯一的活路
The only way out...
就是干掉我
is through me.
你要活命只有一条路
The only way you live...
就是用钝刀
is to kill me...
杀死我
with your dulled blade.
我…
I...
我给了你自♥由♥
I gave you your freedom.
那是我自己争取的!但你…
I earned my freedom!
你的一切都是别人给的 -我有…
You had everything just handed to you. -I have--
你一无所有!
You have nothing! Nothing!
你没有同情心!
You have no compassion,
你没有胆量!
you have no courage.
你没有荣誉可言!
And you have no honor.
康茂德被暗♥杀♥标志着一个时代的结束
The assassination of Commodus marks the end of an era,
帝国上下即将陷入一片混乱
and the dawn of widespread turmoil throughout the Empire.
隔年 内战令罗马民不聊生
For the next year, Rome is consumed by civil war
预谋弑君的人很快受到惩罚
and those who plotted against the Emperor are soon punished.
杀害皇帝的那喀索斯
Responsible for the Emperor's death,
大名鼎鼎的角斗士
Narcissus, a celebrated gladiator
训练康茂德在竞技场上搏斗的老师
and the man who trained Commodus to fight in the arena
他被处死
is executed.
一年内 帝国权力最大的女性之一
And within a year, Marcia, one of the most powerful women in the Empire,
康茂德衷心信任之人玛西亚
and the one person Commodus truly trusted,
被接任的新皇帝判处死刑
is sentenced to death by the new reigning Emperor.
然而卡西乌斯狄奥却逃过一死
But Cassius Dio survives.
这个曾经奋力保护康茂德的 野心勃勃的元老
The ambitious Senator, who once fought to protect Commodus,
将书写对当时罗马帝国的记录
will go on to write one of the only surviving accounts
仅存的文献之一
of this time in the Roman Empire.
在13年的统治中
In the 13 years of his reign,
康茂德为罗马带来了和平
Commodus brought peace to Rome.
然而在后人眼中
But he will come to be known...
他一手造成了
as the man responsible
一个前所未有的混乱
for an unprecedented age of chaos,
与背叛交织的时代
betrayal,
这个有史以来 最伟大的帝国也自他之后走向衰落
and the beginning of the fall of the greatest empire ever known.
(本系列改编自历史事件)
(部分人物与情节因戏剧效果)
(或历史记载有误而有改变)
剧集 | 罗马帝国:鲜血的统治(2016) | 导航列表