剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
《南方女王》前情提要
TERESA: Previously on Queen of the South...
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
You sold us out.
法官不知道我们抓住了他的线人
The judge doesn't know we found his rat.
我们可以利用这点
We can use that.
这位女士刚买♥♥了你的命
This lady just bought your life.
我知道你和马赛尔有联♥系♥
I know you're in contact with Marcel.
你是为你自己还是为了拉菲耶而来
Are you here for you or Lafayette?
我只是来帮他的
I'm only here to help him.
这些男孩是谁
KELLY ANNE: Who are these boys?
他们是被法官送进少管所的孩子
MAN: Boys the judge sent to juvie.
我们给他5000美元一个案子
We paid him 5 grand a case.
州政♥府♥每年付给我们45000美元关押费用
State paid us $45,000 a year to lock 'em up.
他毁了那么多人的生活
All those lives he destroyed.
这是他自找的
Man like that has it comin'.
你不生气吗
You're not upset?
不
No.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我想让你留下 但你和我
TERESA: I want you to stay, but you and me,
咱们不可能的
it can't happen.
再活一世也许可以
Maybe in some other life
但今生不行
but not this one.
- 你想要什么 - 新闻发布会
-What do you want? -TERESA: A press conference.
你要为杜马斯澄清 他不是杀你儿子的凶手
You're going to clear Dumas for the murder of your son.
你把我
BOAZ: You handed over...
我要他用人头来换
I want his head.
- 搞什么 - 进来
-What the hell? -Get in.
快点
Now.
这可是一大笔钱
CHICHO: That's a lot of money.
300万
POTE: It's $3 million.
- 是法官的分成 - 不再是了
-It's the judge's cut. -KELLY ANNE: Not anymore.
此一时彼一时 他现在你股掌之中
Tables have turned. He's under your thumb now.
暂时而已
TERESA: For now.
敲诈拉菲耶只是权宜之计
Blackmailing Lafayette is only temporary.
我们得找到他的银行账户
We need to find his bank accounts.
你打算怎么处理这笔钱
What do you wanna do with the money?
拿100万美元犒劳他们
Give $1 million to the men for their hard work.
是的 老板
CHICHO: Sí, jefa.
剩下200万呢
What about the other $2 million?
一旦我们把消息放出去
Once we release the information,
得有律师替拉菲耶送进监狱的
those kids Lafayette sent to jail
孩子们打官司
are gonna need lawyers.
这些钱够付律师费的了
This will pay for them.
匿名捐款给慈善机构吧
Make an anonymous donation to the Innocence Project.
哪位
Yes.
凯莉·安妮
Kelly Anne.
- 怎么了 - 你还好吗
-Yeah? -Are you okay?
挺好的
Yeah, I'm fine.
很抱歉一直没聊孩子的事
I'm sorry we haven't talked about the baby.
你最近忙着帮特蕾莎办事
You've been busy with Teresa.
我不想让你觉得我不开心
I don't want you to think that I'm not happy,
我很开心
because I am.
事情没这么简单
It's just m-more complicated than that.
我真的很担心
You know, I'm-I'm really worried about--
担心是正常的 凯莉·安妮
Of course you're worried, Kelly Anne.
自从托尼出事之后
-Well-- -After what happened to Tony,
我发过誓
I swore that no child
绝不能让孩子接触咱们这行
would ever be anywhere close to our business.
但那是之前
But that was before.
嘿 看着我
Hey, look at me.
我发誓
I swear,
绝不会让任何坏事发生在
I will never let anything bad happen
咱们孩子身上
to our baby.
他会拥有我小时候所缺失的
He's gonna have everything I didn't have as a child:
安全和金钱
safety and money.
爱
Love.
没错
Yes,
还有爱
and love.
- 咱们去告诉特蕾莎 - 等等
-Let's go tell Teresa. -Oh, uh, hold on, just--
怀了还不到俩月呢 能不能
I'm not even two months along, so can we...
再等等
can we wait just a little bit?
听你的
If you think it's right.
但别等太久 好吗 凯莉·安妮
But let's not wait too long, okay, Kelly Anne?
我不喜欢在自己人面前有所隐瞒
I don't like keeping secrets in our family.
特蕾莎也不喜欢
And neither does Teresa.
没人知道发生了什么
And no one can tell you what happened
以及他在哪儿
or where he is?
一会儿打给你
I'll get back to you right away.
塔扎打来的
That was Taza.
他没从锡那罗亚岛拿到货
He didn't get his shipment from Sinaloa,
而且两天都联♥系♥不上波阿斯
and he can't get ahold of Boaz for two days.
也许他只是找个地儿 窝着睡过去了
Maybe he's just sleeping it off somewhere.
笨蛋就是办不成事
------ cabrón is always a problem.
- 波阿斯又干了啥 - 没人找得到他
-What did Boaz do now? -No one can find him.
我打电♥话♥问问
POTE: I'll make some calls.
法官的新闻发布会该开了
It's time for the judge's news conference.
我们正在等待
REPORTER: We are currently waiting
塞西尔·拉菲耶法官
for the press conference
召开的新闻发布会
called by Judge Cecil Lafayette
开始
to begin.
这次发布会召开得很突然
This call came as quite a surprise,
法官事先并未
as the judge is not known
发表任何公开声明
for making many public statements...
这是怎么回事
So...what's this all about?
特蕾莎跟卢西恩说她帮我摆脱嫌疑了
Teresa told Lucien she got the target off my back.
拉菲耶法官要说的就是这事
Judge Lafayette's gonna make some kind of announcement.
你信她
Do you believe her?
能做到的人里 我能相信的
If there's anybody I trust to make that happen,
就是她了
it's her.
拉菲耶法官的新闻发布会
Judge Lafayette's press conference
意外取消
has been unexpectedly canceled.
相关新闻 路易斯安那州律师协会
In related news, the Louisiana State Bar Association
悬赏两百万美金
is offering a $2-million reward
征集所有关于杀害法官之子戴维斯·拉菲耶的
for any information leading to the arrest of Marcel Dumas
凶手马赛尔·杜马斯的
in connection with the murder of the judge's son,
相关线索
Davis Lafayette.
本台会持续关注此事
We will continue following this story
广♥告♥之后为您带来更多精彩内容
and bring you more after the break.
很多人都指望着我
MAN : I have a lot of people depending on me.
有时候 就像整盘生意都
Some days, it feels like the whole business--
怎么会这样
What happened?
竟然悬赏两百万抓杜马斯
There's a $2-million reward for Dumas now?
他知道我可以公开这些信息
He knows I can release this information.
也许他决定告发我们
Maybe he's decided to turn us in.
那警♥察♥早就上门了
The cops would already be here.
也许很快就到
They might be on their way.
也许他虚张声势诈咱们
Maybe he's callin' our bluff.
不会 事关他自身
No. This is personal.
事关如何不失去权力
It's about not losing power.
杜马斯打来的
It's Dumas.
马赛尔
Marcel.
这就是你说的解决问题
Is this how you fixed it?
我跟拉菲耶达成协议
I made a deal with Lafayette
他发表公开声明说他搞错了
for him to go on TV and say that he made a mistake,
你不是他儿子的杀人凶手
that you didn't kill his son.
是么 你竟然信他
Oh, is that it? And you believed him?
我勒索他来着
I blackmailed him.
我有他腐♥败♥的证据
I have proof that he's corrupt.
那看来他并不在乎
Well, he doesn't seem to care,
现在半个新奥尔良城的人
and now I got half of New Orleans
都想拿我人头去领赏了
out for my head.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表