剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
我们觉得这种是最优安排
we feel it's, uh‐‐ it's for the best.
与私人恩怨无
‐It's not person‐‐ ‐
有些事得告诉你
There's something you need to know.
什么事
What?
卡斯特尔隶属中情局
Castel is a CIA asset.
她是德文·芬奇的线人
She works for Devon Finch.
之前为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
对不起 但你计划将生意合法化
I'm sorry, but you have plans to go legit.
我不想破坏你的计划
I didn't want to derail that.
只要你还在他们这个圈子
As long as you're inside of their circle,
你的钱就见不得光
your money's flowing.
你是想保护我
You were protecting me.
如果卡斯特是中情局的人
If Castel works for the CIA,
也许德文可以搞定这件事
then maybe Devon can fix this.
我给他打电♥话♥
I'll call him.
弄醒他
POTE: Wake him up.
我能每天都让你生不如死 混♥蛋♥
I can keep you alive like this for days, cabrón.
或者你把我想要的答案说出来
Or you tell me what I want to know,
就不用遭这个罪了
and it all ends now.
我们本该一起飞走的
We were supposed to fly out together.
我只知道这些
That is all I know.
波阿斯有安全屋吗
Boaz have a safehouse?
它在哪
Where is it?
得了吧
OSVALDO: Come on.
我们只打电♥话♥说过 傻♥逼♥
We only talk by phone, cabrón.
我不信你
I don't believe you, guey.
你骗过我一次
You lied to me once.
我也没办法 混♥蛋♥
I had no choice, cabrón.
波阿斯会杀了我在墨西哥的家人
Boaz would have killed my family in Mexico.
动手吧
So come on.
继续
Get on with it.
我告诉你 混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna tell you something, cabrón.
如果我的女人死了
If my woman dies...
我也会去拜访你的家人
I'm gonna be the one visiting your family.
我可以向你保证
And I can promise you one thing.
我会比波阿斯下手更狠
I'll do a lot worse than Boaz.
她在哪
POTE: So where is she?
在哪
Where?
我给不了你想要的答案
OSVALDO: What you want to know, I cannot give you, cabrón.
但我可以告诉你的是
Pero I can tell you one thing.
我打小就认识波阿斯
I've known Boaz my whole life.
他杀了自己的兄弟
He killed his own brother.
所以你的女人
So your little lady
跟死了没区别
is as good as dead.
对不起
Sorry.
我只是向上帝祈祷
I just pray to God
希望他能慢慢的
that he takes his time...
折磨死她 明白吗
killing her, you know?
弄死她和你儿子
‐Ella y tu hijo‐‐ ‐
她在哪 混♥蛋♥
Where is she, cabrón?
波特 波特
KELLY ANNE: Pote! Pote!
我觉得这样足以证明她还活着
I believe that's what you call proof of life.
如果你敢伤她 我就
If you hurt her, I will carve you
把你剁成肉馅儿 傻♥逼♥
like the ‐‐‐‐‐‐ puerco que eres, cabrón.
我不是畜生 混♥蛋♥
I'm not an animal, puto.
我不会随便残害女人和孩子
I don't kill women and kids for sport.
我只是想诚心诚意的谈判
I'm trying to negotiate in good faith.
奥斯瓦尔多死了
Osvaldo is dead.
奥斯瓦尔多死不死关我屁事
I don't give a shit about Osvaldo.
我想要的不是他
I want someone else.
我可以把命给你
You can have me.
你还真看得起自己啊 傻♥逼♥
You think too highly of yourself, ‐‐‐‐‐‐ gordo.
你知道我想要谁
You know who I want.
凯莉·安妮和你的孩子
Kelly Anne and your baby
换特丽莎
for Teresa.
好好琢磨吧
Think it over, cabrón.
条件就这一个 别的免谈
It's the only deal on the table.
联♥系♥不上德文
I can't get ahold of Devon.
每个号♥码我都试过了
I've tried every number.
我们没时间了
TERESA: We're out of time.
打给他吧
Make the call.
等等
JAMES: Wait.
如果你把自己交出去
If you give yourself up,
就要受波阿斯摆布了
you're at Boaz's mercy.
打吧
Do it.
下车 特蕾西塔
POTE: Get out of the car, Teresita.
不
TERESA: No.
我不能这么做
POTE: I cannot do this.
快逃吧
Please save yourself.
走啊
Go.
你要不带我进去 他们会把你们俩都杀了的
You go in there without me, they'll kill you both.
我会拼死一搏
POTE: I will not go down without a fight.
要么把凯莉·安妮带回家 要么血溅当场
I will either bring Kelly Anne home, or I will die trying.
但我不会把你交出去的
But I will not hand you over.
我们选择了这种生活
We chose this life.
你的孩子没有
Your baby didn't.
我要和你一起进去
I'm going in with you.
走吧
Let's go.
不行
POTE: No.
走吧
TERESA: Let's go.
是时候了
It's time.
动手吧
Do it.
再紧点儿
Tighter.
大门搞定
The gate's secure.
收到
Copy.
我这视野没问题
I've got eyes.
他干什么呢 混♥蛋♥
POTE: What is he doing, cabrón?
告诉他把她带到这来
Tell him to bring her here.
别紧张
Calmate.
聊几句先
We'll have a little chat.
先把规矩定了
Lay down the ground rules.
他妈的什么规矩 傻♥逼♥
What ‐‐‐‐‐‐ rules, cabrón?
你离开这里 别找事儿
You're gonna walk away from this peacefully
然后消失
and disappear.
一切结束之后 再也别回来
Never return after this is over.
我要听你亲口承诺
I need to hear it.
得让我听着足够可信
Make me believe,
否则谁都别想离开这
or no one walks out of here.
哦 别担心 我会让你相信的
Oh, don't worry. I'll make you a believer‐‐
别
TERESA: Stop.
我已经来了 你得偿所愿
I'm here. You got what you want.
放了他们
Now let them go.
看到没 这就是你的失败之处
See, that's where you mess up.
总是让情感
Always thinking with your heart,
战胜理智
not your head.
这就是落得此处的原因
That's why you're here now.
我觉得你从不清楚
I don't think you ever understood
这一行的黑暗和险恶 特蕾莎
the darker side of this business, Teresa.
你错了
You're wrong.
我一清二楚
I understand perfectly.
你在虚张声势
BOAZ: You're bluffing.
手榴弹都没拉开
That's not even a live grenade.
可能就是个摆设
It's a dud.
你会看到的
You want to find out?
- 波特 - 上车
‐KELLY ANNE: Pote! ‐ANGEL: Get in the truck!
咱们走
JAMES: Let's go.
凯莉·安妮
POTE: Kelly Anne!
凯莉·安妮
Kelly Anne!
不
No!
不要 特蕾莎 下去
No, Teresa! No!
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表