剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
- 波特 - 别管我
‐Pote! ‐POTE: No.
别 波特
TERESA: No! Pote!
波特
Pote!
干
Fu‐‐!
你在哪儿 混账
?Donde estas, cabrón?
你搞砸了 傻♥逼♥
You messed up, puto.
我本来想和平交易的
I was willing to play fair.
现在一切都灰飞烟灭了
Now, all bets are off.
用我的命换凯莉·安妮
My life for Kelly Anne's.
太晚了 傻帽儿
You had your chance, pendejo.
现在她得付出代价了
Now she's gonna pay the price.
如果你伤害她 我对天发誓
If you hurt her, then I swear to God, I'll‐‐
我不会杀她的
BOAZ: I'm not gonna kill her.
不过她要去的地方 会让她生不如死
But where she's going, she's gonna wish I had.
我要把她送到兔子窝去
I'm sending her down the rabbit hole, cabrón.
她能卖♥♥个好价钱
She'll catch a good price.
一个像她那么漂亮的姑娘
Pretty guera like her.
买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
And with child.
你最好祈祷别是个女孩儿
You better pray it's not a girl.
你还活着吗 混♥蛋♥
POTE: You alive, cabrón? Huh?
他要带她去哪儿
Where is he taking her?
去哪儿
Where is he taking her?
看着我 小子 看着我
Look at me, boy. Look at me!
我要杀了你 傻♥逼♥
I'm gonna kill you, cabrón.
我会剥你的皮
And I'm gonna God damn skin you!
她在哪儿
Where is she?
你要干嘛
What is this?
听说你在找我
I heard you were looking for me.
是德文
It's Devon.
你混得不错 特蕾莎
DEVON: You've done well for yourself, Teresa.
曾几何时 你还在卡米拉的掌控下
Seems like only yesterday, you were under Camila's thumb.
就像卡特尔在你的掌握下吗
Like Castel is under yours.
没有你的同意 她不可能跟波阿斯合作的
She couldn't be working with Boaz without your permission.
同意
DEVON: Permission?
是我命令他们
They did this
这么做的
on my order.
你从来不喜欢闲聊
You never were much for small talk.
你想干什么
What do you want?
美国跟俄♥罗♥斯♥有矛盾
The U. S. has a Russian problem.
黑社会寡头们注入数以亿计的资金
Underworld oligarchs are funneling billions
要复兴冷战
into the Cold War Redux.
而你新的生意伙伴就位于食物链的最顶端
And your new business partner sits atop the food chain.
你不想让我卖♥♥货给科斯特亚
You want me to stop selling to Kostya?
不
No.
我想让你杀了他
I want you to kill him.
只要这么做
You do this,
你的问题就会消失
your problems go away.
你是中情局的
You're the CIA.
你想让他死 为什么不自己动手
You want him dead, you can do it yourself.
这个人是个幽灵
The man is a ghost.
我们知道他在乡下
We know he's in country,
但找不到他的确切所在
but we can't get a bead on him.
所以我们需要你
That's where you come in.
你看着挺吃惊
You seem surprised,
但从来就是这样
but that's how it's always been.
我们允许你们这样的人存在
We allow people like you to exist
是为了留着你们完成更伟大的事业
so that when we call on you for the greater good,
你们也得使命必达
you answer without hesitation.
你自己都说了
You said it yourself.
他是个幽灵
He's a ghost.
我没法杀死一个从未见过的人
I can't kill someone I never met.
好好利用一下你和他表妹的友谊吧
DEVON: You'll exploit your friendship with his cousin,
奥科萨娜·沃尔科娃
Oksana Volkova.
我们都有自己的角色
We all have a part to play.
我的任务是决定让谁上场
My job is to select the players.
我同意的条件是
If I agree,
波阿斯必须放了凯莉·安妮
Boaz must release Kelly Anne.
不是这么玩的
You know it doesn't work like that.
首先 你要除掉科斯特亚
First, you take out Kostya.
然后一切都会恢复正轨
Then all the pieces fall back into place.
你需要考虑未来
You need to think about the future
还有你留下的家人
and the family you have left.
你切断了我的供应链
You cut off my supply.
挑起我跟他们的争端
You put me at odds with them.
总有人要先咬第一口的
You needed a dog in this fight.
现在不是有了吗
Now you have one.
杀戮或者被杀
Kill or be killed.
- 下来 - 好的
‐ANGEL: Bajate. ‐KELLY ANNE: Okay, okay.
走啊
ANGEL: Move.
好的
JAMES: Okay.
我会告诉她的
I'll let her know.
阿维打来的
That was Avi.
他们跟丢了波特
They lost Pote on the trail,
他现在电♥话♥也不接
and he's not answering his phone.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我猜你打电♥话♥过来是说这周货的事情
I assume you're calling about this week's shipment.
不会有货了
It won't be coming.
出什么事了吗
OKSANA: Something's happened?
波阿斯跟我开战了
TERESA: Boaz has started a war against me,
哥伦比亚帮都站在他那边
and the Colombians are backing him.
你打算怎么办
What are you going to do about it?
我准备洗手不干了
I'm getting out of the business.
特蕾莎
Teresa.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
我向科斯特亚担♥保♥过你
I vouched for you with Kostya.
你知道这对我意味着什么
You know what that means for me.
我有个办法能救咱俩
I have a way out for both of us.
你可以接手我的生意
I want you to take over my business.
不做可♥卡♥因♥ 就没有生意可言
Without cocaine, there is no business.
哥伦比亚人可以切断波阿斯的交易
TERESA: The Colombians can cut off Boaz
把所有的货都重新转到你这里
and reroute all the shipment to you,
不过代价就是
but there's a price.
你需要杀了科斯特亚
We need to kill Kostya.
嘿 安吉尔
Oye, Angel.
凯莉·安妮
Kelly Anne?
我♥草♥
madre.
过来
POTE: Vamos.
去吧 快跑吧
Vayan. Corren.
说
Diga.
波特
Pote?
凯莉·安妮
Kelly Anne?
凯莉·安妮
‐Kelly Anne? ‐
你好吗
POTE: Are you okay?
我还以为再也见不到你了
I didn't think I was gonna see you again.
对不起 我把你一个留下
POTE: I'm sorry I left you alone.
没事的 没事
KELLY ANNE: It's okay. It's okay.
没事 我爱你
It's okay. I love you.
我也爱你
POTE: I love you too.
- 天啊 - 没关系的
‐Oh, no. ‐KELLY ANNE: It's okay.
- 我没事 - 咱们回家吧
‐It's okay. It's okay. ‐POTE: Let's go home.
- 来吧 -好的
‐Come on. ‐Okay.
她怎么样
TERESA: How is she?
她还好
She's okay.
医生给她开了点药 让她睡了
The doctor gave her something to sleep.
她有点受到了惊吓
She was a little shook up.
她能安全回来我就很开心了
I'm just happy she's home and safe.
孩子呢
And the baby?
一切都好
Everything is okay.
感谢上苍
Gracias a Dios.
我们需要谈一谈
We need to talk.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表