剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Where are we on tracking his money?
我以为在他绑♥架♥奥克萨娜之后 我们就不付钱了
I thought we stopped paying him after he kidnapped Oksana.
照付不止
Oh, we did.
两个月之前 他问我们要三千万美元
And then two months ago, he hit us up for $30 million.
说是一次性的费用 不过特蕾莎推测
He said it was a onetime fee, but Teresa figured
这笔钱他别有所用
maybe he needed it for something specific,
所以我在法官的现金里藏了几张可追踪的百元大钞
so I hid a few traceable $100 bills in the judge's cash.
银行抓强盗用的也是这招
It's how banks catch robbers.
真够聪明的
That's smart.
所以只要找出钱的流向
So we find out where the money goes,
我们就知道法官收买♥♥了谁
then we know who the judge paid off.
等于把他的蛋蛋攥在了手里
We got him by the cojones.
我去给庄家打电♥话♥
I'll call our banker.
我需要和马塞尔谈谈
I need to talk to Marcel.
确保他知道 我们是一队的
Make sure he knows we're on the same side.
他躲起来了 特蕾莎
He's gone underground, Teresita.
我们一直都联♥系♥不上他
We haven't been able to reach him.
那就给他捎个口信吧
I need to get him a message.
我知道你和马塞尔有联♥系♥
I know you're in contact with Marcel.
我想跟他谈谈
I would like to speak with him.
你来这里是为了你自己 还是为了拉菲耶
Are you here for you or Lafayette?
我是为我自己而来的
I'm here for me.
但是迫于他的压力 对吗
LUCIEN: But he's pressuring you, right?
他的人使劲浑身解数 也没法让我的人出♥卖♥♥♥马塞尔
His boys can't get my people to rat out Marcel,
所以你替他来了
so you're his proxy.
我来是帮他的
I'm only here to help him.
你把自己的人交给法官
LUCIEN: You gave up your own man to the judge.
让他们把他活活烧死
They burned him alive.
我怎么确定你不会对马塞尔做同样的事
How do I know you won't do the same to Marcel?
你说话小心点 混♥蛋♥
You better watch yourself, cabrón.
马塞尔是我一手养大
Marcel grew up at my knee.
他的一身本事都是我教的
I taught him everything that he knows,
但你对他怀柔操控了几句
but when you started whispering in his ear,
他就忘记了自己的历史
he forgot his own history.
他只是不想再受拉菲耶的控制
He was tired of being under Lafayette's thumb.
拉菲耶在这个城市总能笑到最后
Lafayette always wins in this town.
所以你才能坐在这里
Which is why you are here.
而不是马塞尔
And Marcel is not.
如果我不了解前因后果
If I didn't know better,
我会以为你在叫我家奴呢
I'd think you're calling me an Uncle Tom.
Uncle Tom:汤姆叔叔,受到白人压♥迫♥却对白人尽忠的黑人奴隶
请把我的话转告给他吧
Please give him my message.
谢谢了
Thank you.
你要去哪里 混♥蛋♥
Where you going, cabrón?
我还有事要做 波特
I got places to be, Pote.
先和我喝一杯龙舌兰
First, you have a tequila with me.
你放过了凯莉·安妮 我还没谢谢你呢
I never thanked you for sparing Kelly Anne.
非常感谢
Muchas gracias.
干杯
-Salud. -Salud.
我们违抗了特蕾莎的命令 她肯定很生气
Teresa must have been pissed we disobeyed her order.
她把气撒在了我身上
I took some heat.
但是一些杀手盯上了托尼
But some sicarios came after Tony.
你是开玩笑的吗
You're kidding.
说来话长了 不过凯利·安妮救了他的命
Long story, but Kelly Anne saved his life.
所以特蕾莎让她留下来了
So Teresa let her stay.
那后来他怎么样了
And then what happened to him?
我放下了戒备
I dropped my guard.
以为我们可以像正常人一样
Thought that we can be like normal people.
抱歉 我知道你们俩关系很好
Sorry. You two were close.
托尼就像我的儿子一样
Tony became like a son to me.
他是个好孩子
He was a good boy.
但这个世界容不下赤子之心的人
But this world is not for a child.
只会让你变得心软脆弱
They make you weak and vulnerable.
我保证 不会再有下次了
And I promise you, never again.
失去托尼后 一切都变了
After I lost Tony, everything changed.
那你现在打算怎么办
So, what you gonna do now?
只是暂时销声匿迹一阵子
Just get lost for a while.
金盆洗手 之类的
Get these hands clean, you know?
你冒着生命危险来到这里
You risked your life to be here,
然后就这么一走了之
and you're gonna leave just like that?
她不想让我留下
She doesn't want me to stay.
她或许不想让你留下 臭小子
She might not want you to stay, cabrón,
但她需要你
but she needs you.
- 搞定了 小伙计 - 学校怎么样
Man, all done, Shorty. How's school going, man?
- 挺好 - 是吗
-SHORTY: Good. -POLANCO: Yeah?
- 成绩挺好吗 - 没错
-Getting them good grades? -SHORTY: Yeah.
好样的 好样的
POLANCO: Good man, good man.
小个子 这是弗兰基
Hey Shorty, this is Frankie.
他像你这么大的时候我就给他剪头发了
I started cutting his hair when he was about your size.
现在他在罗格斯大学的校长名单上
And now he's on the dean's list at Rutgers.
- 厉害 - 可不是吗
- Cool. - Yeah, yeah.
好好学习 你也能像他一样
Study hard. You could be like him.
现在赶紧回家
Now get on home, man.
- 谢谢 - 直接回家
- Thanks, man. - Straight home.
快坐下
Now jump in the chair.
我给你好好打扮一下
Let me tighten you up for the ladies.
不知道你都在跟谁约会
I don't know who you've been seeing, bro,
但这个样子可不行
but ain't doing you right, man.
太尴尬了
It's an embarrassment, man.
波朗科
Polanco.
庄家那边都安排好了
Yeah, everything is set with the banker.
很好 你马上就能收到货
Good. You'll get the truck soon.
听着 俄♥国♥人那边可能有点麻烦
Listen, we could have problems with the Russians.
这事让我来操心
Hey, you let me worry about that, okay?
你只要保证货不停
You just keep those trucks coming.
下次聊
We'll talk soon.
既然波朗科加入了
Now that Polanco's on board,
我们就有多的钱够支付海滨地♥产♥
we have the extra cash to make enough for the waterfront.
没错
Yeah.
你♥妈♥的♥
Your mother.
欢迎来到新奥尔良 老板
Welcome to New Orleans, boss.
你还真难找 博格丹
You're hard to find, Bogdan.
我们在忙
We've been working.
科斯特亚派我们去监视那个墨西哥女人
Kostya sent us to watch the Mexican woman.
那是一周前的事吧
Da, a week ago. Hmm?
你在度假吗 博格丹
You on vacation, Bogdan?
科斯特亚发你钱 就是让你喝得酩酊大醉的吗
Getting shit-faced on Kostya's time?
别紧张 博格丹
Relax, Bogdan.
还好你还在这
It's good you're still in town.
我们跟我们的墨西哥朋友出了点问题
We have a problem with our Mexican friend.
什么样的问题
What kind of problem?
她要卖♥♥给多米尼加人
She's selling to Dominicans.
科斯特亚想教训他们一下
Kostya wants blood.
我们的庄家那边成功了吗
So, our banker came through?
我不得不用点手段 但没错
I had to twist her arm a little bit, but yeah,
她找到了我们要的人
she found our guy.
他叫戈登·惠勒
His name is Gordon Wheeler, and he's the chairman
是遍布整个南方十几所监狱的主席
of a dozen prisons scattered throughout the South.
惠勒为什么要为拉法耶洗钱3千万
Why would Wheeler launder 30 mil for Lafayette?
他不是在洗钱 是在投资
He's not laundering it. He's investing it.
拉菲耶把人送去监狱
Lafayette sends people to prison.
为什么不用自己的
Why not his own?
每年每收一个犯人州政♥府♥给6万
Yeah, state pays up to 60,000 per inmate a year.
肯定不合法
That can't be legal.
没错
It's not.
你得找到惠勒 拿到证据
You need to find Wheeler and get the proof.
这样我们才能解决他
That's how we finish him.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
什么事
What is it?
我联♥系♥了迈阿密那边 博阿斯还没出现
I called Miami. Boaz hasn't shown.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表