剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
快追
Vamos!
操
Conyo!
咱们走
Vamonos.
把它当成游戏之夜
trying to get paid * * Treat it like game night
跟我开视频聊骚
* Baddie on FaceTime
有个漂亮脸蛋
* Pretty-ass face * PERSON:
加点油我就马力十足
and I run a good race * * Pick up the gas
给我买♥♥颗小药丸我就装着喜欢你的小脸蛋
and I fade like your face * * Buy me a pill
为你准备好
* Ready for you
下车 快点
Move! Get out!
嘿 好吧
Okay, okay. Hey!
嘿 小妞
Hey, girl.
小心
Watch it!
他会跟上来吗
Is he coming?
没事
We're good.
有备胎 但没千斤顶
but no jack. We got a spare,
看看能不能借一个
will lend you one. See if someone
要帮忙吗
Need a hand?
谢谢 警官 我已经打给保险了
I already called AAA. Uh, thank you, officer.
他们跟你说要多久才能来
they tell you it would take? OFFICER: Uh-huh. How long
他们说会马上派人来
send someone immediately. Oh, they said they're gonna
那意思就是要等俩小时
Out here, that means two hours.
把千斤顶拿出来 十分钟包你重新上路
on your way in ten minutes. You got a jack, I'll have you
是这样 我没有千斤顶 警官
Oh, actually, I don't one, sir.
算你运气好 我有
I have one. Well, lucky for you,
很快我们就帮你搞定
get you all squared away. Give me a sec, and we'll
我不想麻烦你 警官
to trouble you, officer. Oh, I don't want
不麻烦
No trouble at all.
把千斤顶拿出来
Grab the jack.
我高中时候有辆破丰田
of crap Toyota in high school. I used to have a ol' piece
这话只告诉你 我在车里丢的童子身
I lost my virginity in it. Between you and me,
所有巡逻队注意 有车辆被劫持
all patrols. We got a 215. DISPATCH: Attention,
持枪嫌犯两名 驾驶灰色的丰田车
in a gray Toyota. Two armed suspects
德克萨斯州车牌 车牌号♥为CE79
Echo, Seven-Niner-- Texas license Charlie,
把手举起来 立刻马上
Do it now! Put your hands in the air!
双手交叉放在脑后
and interlace your fingers. Put your hands behind your head
你身上有武器吗
any weapons on you? OFFICER: Do you have
有的 我有持枪许可证
I'm permit. I do.
抓住他了
Got him?
铐起来
-Cuff him. -
说
POTE: Diga.
嗨 是我
Hi, it's me. Ah!
现在是凌晨3点 我又不知道你在哪儿
and I don't know where you are It's 3:00 a.m.,
打给我
so please call me.
操
Shit.
再等会儿
A little bit longer.
我问过经理 她住140号♥
She's in 140. I talked to the manager.
动手吧
Let's do it.
南 方 女 王
第五季 第10集
凯莉·安妮
Kelly Anne?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我去了汽车旅馆 她不在
she was gone. I got to her motel room,
凯莉·安妮
Kelly Anne!
德文的人把她抓了
Devon's people grabbed her.
你让她人间蒸发 也许她藏起来了
Maybe she did. You told her to disappear.
也许他们到汽车旅馆的时候 她就已经走了
and she was already gone. Maybe they got to the motel
上帝保佑希望如此
I hope to God.
詹姆斯那边呢
What about James?
我做了些调查 按你要求的查了一下
Checked around like you asked. I made some inquiries.
什么都没查到
Nothing.
劫车的案子 我认罪
on the carjacking. I'm taking a plea deal
五年
Five years.
律师说行为良好的话
in three to four years Lawyer says I can get out
三四年后我就能出去了
for good behavior.
前提是我能活下来
If I survive.
我能为你做点什么吗
Can I do anything for you?
我可以继续找凯莉·安妮
for Kelly Anne. I can keep looking
不用
No.
如果她真的逃走了
If she did get away,
我不想冒险 让你把人引去她那儿
leading someone to her. I don't want to risk you
没有我她会过得更好
She's better off without me.
奇丘 保重
Take care of yourself, Chicho.
你怎么老不请自来
cabr?3n? You always show up unannounced,
来之前怎么不提前约一下
for any meetings. You're not on the books
没看见我很忙吗
Can't you see I'm busy?
看得出来
I can see that.
你的人失手了
Your man failed. Yeah.
所以我决定自己来
into my own hands. So I took matters
很明显你不想像
no intentions It's clear you have
特蕾莎一样经营你的生意
like Teresa. of running your business
但至少谨慎些
to be discreet. But at least try
我很谨慎 我把他舌头割了
I cut out his ------ tongue. I was discreet.
所以邻居听不到他的尖叫
wouldn't hear his scream. So the neighbors
结果发现他不知道波特在哪儿
where to find Pote. Turns out he didn't know
他被捕了
He's been arrested.
他这周会被调到州立监狱去
state penitentiary this week. He's being transferred to the
很好
Good.
他一到地方 就搞死他
we'll hit him. Soon as he lands,
他洗澡的时候会血流成河 像给猪放血一样
like the pig he is. He'll bleed out in the shower
这还不够谨慎吗
enough for you? Is that not discreet
事实上 我要你别插手
I want you to stand down. Actually,
你不是想让特蕾莎的人都死光么
all of Teresa's people dead. I thought you wanted
- 波特构不成威胁 - 扯淡
-BOAZ: Bullshit. -Pote isn't a risk.
他本可以开口 爆我们料
given us up, He could've talked,
加入证人保护计划
gone into Witness Protection.
但他没有
-BOAZ: -But he didn't.
如果他现在被杀
If he's murdered now,
或者更惨 如果你的计划跟上次一样失败了
like the last one, or worse, if your plan fails
等于是逼他开口
it could push him to talk.
你♥他♥妈♥的为中情局做事
You work for the ------ CIA.
他一开口
The moment he talks,
你就可以立马让他消失
in five seconds. you can make him disappear
这不是请求
This isn't a request.
别插手
Stand down.
是个单间啊
This looks like solitary. POTE:
这是保护性拘留
It's protective custody. GUARD:
典狱长得到消息 你生命受到威胁
about a threat on your life. Warden got a tip
我要在这儿待到什么时候
be here for? How long am I gonna
待到威胁消失为止
Till the threat goes away.
348号♥牢房♥收监
Cell 348 loading.
348收监
- - 348 loading.
也就是说整个刑期都要在这儿了
So my whole sentence, then?
警告来自高层 有人罩着你
Someone's looking out for you. The warning came from high up.
要是我那得感激死
I'd be thankful.
锁牢房♥
Lock it down!
收到 退后
Stand back. GUARD: You heard him.
- 熄灯 - 熄灯
-GUARD: Lights out. -GUARD: Lights out!
门开了
It's open.
瞧瞧你 都瘦了
Look at you, all flaco.
是啊 饭太难吃了
Yeah, that food was a disgrace.
一会儿去买♥♥点新衣服换上
some new clothes. We got to get you
不 你先带我去趟餐馆
in front of a stove first. No, you got to get me
我得先吃顿好的
some carnitas, Gonna make myself
然后就去宰了波阿斯
and then we kill Boaz.
还真没想到
That's a nice surprise.
怎么
Yeah.
波特今天被放出去了
from prison today. Pote was released
对 没人见过他
Nobody's seen him. Yeah.
他和奇丘在一起
He's with Chicho.
白人老头就是不带你玩儿 对吧
into his club, huh? Old white man never let you
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表