剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
你好啊
TERESA: Hola.
你看上去很好
You look good.
你看上去不一样了
You look different.
四年
Four years.
晚点不要紧 重要的是你的计划成功了 特蕾西塔
Your plan worked, Teresita. It's better late than never.
你知道德文不会放过你的
just gonna let you walk away. You know that Devon is not
这个行当里的人不这么做事
in this business. People don't do that
唯一的出路不是坐牢就是死
the only way out. It's either prison or death,
我不会进监狱的
I'm not going to prison.
戴文会让詹姆斯来杀我
to kill me, Devon's gonna ask James
然后他会同意
and he's gonna say yes.
你准备人间消失
You're gonna disappear?
进监狱或者死 这是唯一的办法
It's the only way. Prison or death.
好吧 计划是什么
What's the plan? Orale.
萨马拉会和我们一起去 她会是个很好的证人
She'll be a good witness. Samara's gonna come with us.
特蕾莎
POTE: Teresa!
出去 出去
Get out. Get out!
伯利兹的官员们会配合让警方相信
in Belize will help sell it. TERESA: The officials
他们会得到报酬
They're gonna get paid
戴文会拿到他想要的证据
that he needs. and Devon will get the proof
然后我会从海上逃走
I'll escape by sea. TERESA: From there,
我已经买♥♥下了一艘船和船长
along with the captain. I already bought a boat
两年了他一直在待命
for two years. He's been on standby
你得带上特蕾莎的骨灰去墨西哥
to Mexico You need to take Teresa's ashes
让戴文相信她已经死了
to convince Devon she's dead,
我会在德克萨斯与你和凯莉·安妮会面
and Kelly Anne at Texas. then I'll meet you
我们从那里离开美国
We leave the U.S. from there.
你全都考虑到了
You thought of everything.
我很遗憾你错过了这么多和你女儿在一起的时间
time with your daughter. I'm sorry you missed so much
如果一定要有点什么遗憾 我宁愿发生在我身上
rather be in my end. If something had to go wrong,
所以特蕾莎的计划成功了 我们安全了
and we're safe. So Teresa's plan worked,
计划全部完成的时候才是
Only if it's finished.
波阿斯已经死了
Boaz is dead.
马塞尔和齐丘呢
What about Marcel and Chicho?
他们完全没有怀疑
They don't suspect a thing.
现在
Now...
让我去厨房♥干活吧
Put me to work. Put me in front of a kitchen.
事实上
Actually,
今晚我来为你做饭
I'm cooking for you tonight.
我知道
- I know!
四年里很多都变了
in four years. A lot has changed
你有了个女儿
You have a daughter,
她一直在上烹饪课
cooking lessons, she's been taking
这位开始冲浪了
and this one surfs.
我们的生活很平静
a quiet life. Well, we're living
你先休息休息 我开始做晚饭
I'll start on dinner. You should rest.
看看你现在
Will you m?-rala, m?-rala?
就因为你知道怎么炒几个鸡蛋
how to scramble a few eggs Just because you know
可不代表你就能再把我赶走
get rid of me again. doesn't mean you're gonna
我不会再犯这样的错误了 永远不会
again, ever. I'll never make the mistake
终于哄她睡着了
Finally got her to go to sleep. KELLY ANNE:
她见到你太兴奋了
to see you. She was just so excited
她太漂亮了
She's gorgeous. POTE: Aww.
我知道
I know.
这是我们在马耳他的时候我想学的
that I was trying to learn Is this the widow's soup
那个寡妇做的汤吗
when we were in Malta?
看起来不错啊
It looks good. Mm.
让我尝尝
Let me see.
谢谢
TERESA: Gracias.
你得教我怎么做
how to do this. Oh, you got to teach me
我会的
I will. Mm.
特蕾莎喜欢烹饪真是太好了
Luckily Teresa took to cooking
因为如果换了詹姆斯和我
to James and I, 'cause if it were up
我们可能会饿死
we probably would have starved.
没错
That's true.
知道吗 我刚意识到
You know, I just realized...
这是第一次 我们都坐在一起
we have all sat down together this is the first time that
像一家人一起吃饭
to eat as a family.
你回来我们太开心了
to have you back. We're so happy
回来真好
POTE: It's good to be back.
她漂亮极了
Isn't she beautiful? KELLY ANNE:
是啊
POTE: Yes, she is.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
碰个杯
A toast.
- 敬新生活 - 敬新生活
-POTE: To a new life. -To a new life.
干杯
-KELLY ANNE: Salud. -POTE: Salud.
你觉得怎么样
TERESA: So what do you think?
跟你想的不完全一样吧
what you expected, right? Not exactly
我说30秒后我就死了 不是谎话
I would be dead in 30 seconds. I wasn't lying when I said
那个特蕾莎确实死了
That Teresa did die.
但她不是被敌人或对手杀死的
by an enemy or a rival. But she wasn't murdered
她是被我杀的
She was killed by me,
来自库利亚坎的一个货币兑换商
a money changer from Culiac??n,
克服了所有的困难活了下来
to survive. who defied all odds
他们说要么坐牢要么死是我唯一的选择
were my only options. They said that prison or death
但是他们知道什么呢
But what do they know?
我的生活自己选择
I chose life.
贱♥人♥
24小时后
注意
只有授权人员方可进入
墨西哥15号♥国道 锡那罗亚
那个老头子是谁
詹姆士
哪位
走
老头
是他们吗
波特往边境开过去了
47个月后
都瘦了
杜马斯
但没想到这么傻
动起来
看看谁才是爷
准备好去死了吗
有谁还想来
库利亚坎: 墨西哥西北部,锡那罗亚省首府
Triple C 是感冒药 Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold 的俚语, 它含有致幻成分右美沙芬
意指波特瘦了一大半
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表