剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
我还没来得及恭喜你
I didn't get a chance to say congrats on the baby.
谢了
Gracias.
我曾经过一天算一天
You know, I used to live for the day.
但现在 我不禁憧憬未来
But now, I can't stop thinking about the future.
如果有人能做到 就是你
If anyone can do it, you can.
希望如此
I hope so.
奥克萨娜
Oksana.
没想到这么快又见面了
I didn't expect to see you again so soon.
相信一切还顺利吧
Trust all is well.
再好不过
Couldn't be better.
我想让你见见特蕾莎·门多萨
In fact, I wanted you to meet Teresa Mendoza.
我跟她提起过你
I've told her all about you.
久仰大名
And I've heard a lot about you.
你一直都很挺忙吧
You've been quite a busy little girl.
墨西哥来的 对吧
You're from Mexico, right?
那个面具是我从某个毒贩富豪那
Do you know, I won that mask at a football wager,
赌球赢的
some cartel billionaire.
价值9百万欧元
It's worth 9 million euros.
我不愿转手
I am reluctant to let it go.
也许你能说服我
Maybe you can help convince me.
奥克萨娜
Oksana...
对你的新画还满意吗
pleased with your new painting?
满意
Yes.
为它找到了完美归宿
Found a perfect spot for it.
你从哪找到那幅梵高画的
Where did you come across your Van Gogh?
某人欠钱 用它抵债
Someone owed me a debt.
那么
Now...
不如告诉我你来此的真正原因
Why don't you tell me why you're really here?
我还等着
I am waiting.
我想买♥♥奥克萨娜卖♥♥你的摇♥头♥丸♥制剂
I want to buy the molly Oksana sold you.
这么说你不是真的想卖♥♥梵高画
So you don't really want to sell your Van Gogh.
我还是想卖♥♥梵高画
I still need to sell the Van Gogh.
但我也要摇♥头♥丸♥制剂
But I want the molly too.
想先抽样检查一下吗
Care to sample the product first?
别担心 这里没别人
Don't worry. We are quite alone.
奥克萨娜
Oksana,
我觉得你对女人的品味
you know, I believe your taste in women
比你对艺术的品味更好
is even better than your taste in art.
摇♥头♥丸♥你要多少钱
How much do you want for the molly?
你若出价得当
Play your cards right,
我会给你优♥惠♥
I'll give you a discount.
- 你打断了我鼻子 - 闭嘴
- You broke my bloody nose. - Shut up!
原谅我
Um, forgive me.
显然是我误会了
I apparently misread the situation.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我们想要回摇♥头♥丸♥
We want the molly back.
不行
I can't.
不可能的
It's impossible.
我已经卖♥♥给了哈基姆·比沙拉
I traded it to Hakim Bishara.
- 他是谁 - 阿尔及利亚走私犯
- Who is he? - An Algerian smuggler.
给他打电♥话♥
Call him.
我不觉得这是个好主意
Oh, I don't think that's a good idea.
给他打电♥话♥
Call him.
我能动吗
Would you mind?
看来我老了
Ohh...I'm getting old.
我告诉你
I tell you what, then.
带那个混♥蛋♥来见我
You bring that motherfu--er to me.
我们会弄清他都知道些什么
We'll find out what he knows.
没事吧
Everything all right?
没
Yeah.
一切正常 都在我掌控之中
Everything's fine. I got it under control.
说好了
It's done.
他会来这见你
He'll meet you here.
要知道 他可是个疯子
And you should know, he's rather crazy.
叫你的人退下 你跟我们走
Call off your men. You're coming with us.
那个维米尔画是假的
That Vermeer was fake.
所以我要带走这个面具
So I'm taking the mask
作为你从我这偷走摇♥头♥丸♥的代价
as a payment for the molly you stole from me.
走吧
Shall we?
我尽快赶来了
Got here as soon as I could.
敬哈维尔
Para Javier.
敬哈维尔
Para Javier.
特蕾莎 派了个外国佬监视我
Teresa...sent a ------ gringo to spy on me.
她正将哥伦比亚东海岸产品
She's having the East Coast product from Colombia
直接运往新奥尔良
sent directly to New Orleans.
绕过了我们
Bypassing us?
本来不确定
I wasn't sure
直到这个外国佬出现在我门口
until this ------ gringo showed up on my doorstep.
真安静
Tranquilos.
- 早上好 - 明白吗
- Mornin'. -?Entiendes?
你看起来糟透了
You look like shit.
我喜欢表里如一
Yeah, well, I like to match how I feel.
我们昨晚去裸奔了吗
Did we go streaking last night?
你奔了
You did.
老虎不高兴
Tiger's not happy.
老虎
Ah, El Tigre.
我喜欢他
I like him.
这是我墨西哥来的表弟安吉尔
My cousin Angel from Mexico.
他会留下来跟我们一起
He's gonna be hanging out with us.
你好 兄弟
What's up, buttercup?
你应该尝尝那玩意
You should try some of that tripe.
能让你感觉好点 伙计
It'll make you feel better, homie.
我还是算了吧
You know what, I'm gonna pass.
倒是可以吃点阿司匹林
But I will take ten aspirin.
走廊尽头左边有卫生间
Bathroom down the hallway to the left.
好的 你好好享受
Cheers. You enjoy that.
盯紧他
Keep an eye on him.
他会来的
He'll be here.
看来传言是真的
So it's true.
一个女人掌管贩毒集团
A woman runs a cartel.
看来墨西哥的男人不怎么样
Doesn't say much about the men of Mexico, does it?
我们是来做生意的 不是相互辱骂的
We're here to do business, not trade insults.
自从杜兰德打电♥话♥来我就一直纳闷
Something has been bothering me ever since Durand called.
这个摇♥头♥丸♥有什么特别的
What's so special about this molly
竟让某人愿意出大价钱
that someone would wanna pay such a price?
你要么是很急切 要么就是蠢到家
You're either very desperate or very stupid.
还做不做交易了
Are we doing this deal or not?
我要三倍价
I want triple the price.
我说过他是个疯子
I did tell you he was crazy.
为什么还要讨价还价
Why are we haggling?
价钱你已经答应了
You already agreed on the amount.
我不接受议价
I won't negotiate.
罗科·德拉佩尼亚也是这样吗
Is that what happened to Rocco de la Pe?a?
他想议价
He wanted to negotiate?
之前是你跟他做生意
You were in business with him.
也许他的死跟你有关
Maybe you're responsible for his death.
此事与我无关
I had nothing to do with it.
- 德拉佩尼亚是谁 - 谁也不是
- Who is this de la Pe?a? - Nobody.
拿上钱 我们走
Get the money. Let's go.
拿不到摇♥头♥丸♥我不走
We're not leaving without my molly.
黄毛丫头
Silly little girl.
你知道你在跟谁
Do you have any idea who you're...
是这个吗
Is this it?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们走
Let's go.
抱歉之前我失态了
Sorry I lost it back there.
你跟科斯特亚相处得还好吗
Are you good with Kostya?
- 挺好 - 那就好
- Yes. - Good.
麻烦带他进来
Send him in, please.
我有人要介绍你认识
I have someone to introduce you to.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表