剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
but I think I would like us to have this baby here
有专业人员的医院里出生
in a hospital with the professionals
因为他们知道自己在做什么
because they know what they're doing.
我觉得有时候他们知道的太多了
I think that sometimes they know too much.
知道那么多不见得是好事儿
It's good sometimes not to know that much.
无法苟同
I don't think that's true.
好吧 生命体征良好
All right. Vitals look good.
咱们向你们的宝宝问好吧
Let's say hello to your baby.
- 躺下 - 好的
‐Lay down. ‐Okay. Okay.
麻烦把衣服撩起来一点
I need you to lift your shirt just a little.
好的 这样行吗
Okay. Like that?
- 行 - 好的
‐Yep. ‐Okay.
好的 会有点凉
All right. This is gonna be a little cold.
好
Okay.
护士 我正在看
Oh, Nurse, I was going over the paperwork
凯莉·安妮上周带回家的
that Kelly Anne brought home last week
关于她能吃或不能吃的东西的文件
about the things that she can or cannot eat.
是这样啊 上面说不能吃生鱼
See, it says no raw fish
不能吃软奶酪
and no soft cheeses.
那如果我做不加奶酪的
How am I supposed to do an enchilada del suelo
辣椒卷饼呢
without queso fresco?
那个啊 绝对不行
Well, that's a no‐no.
吃过腰果奶酪吗
Ever tried cashew cheese?
腰果啥玩意儿
Cashew qué?
亲爱的
Honey...
如果她特想吃酸橘汁腌鱼呢
And if she has a craving for one of my ceviches?
加了虾确实好吃
I do like when you put shrimp in it.
好吧 这是更不能碰
Okay, that's an even bigger no.
无稽之谈
This is ridiculous.
我妈怀我的时候啥都吃
Mi mami, she ate everything when I was in her belly.
她甚至抽烟喝酒 结果到我这儿都不行
She even smoked and drinked, and look at me.
嗯 没错 不是 是这样的 医生只是想
Um, yeah. No, see, the doctor just wants
避免任何危险事情发生
to avoid anything risky or dangerous from happening.
确保母子平安健康
A healthy mother makes a healthy baby.
嘿 看着我
KELLY ANNE: Hey, look at me.
握住我的手
Take my hand?
咱们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
- 好吗 - 好吧
‐Okay? ‐Okay.
找到啦
‐There it is.
宝宝的心跳
Your baby's heartbeat.
幸运如你
‐ ‐GEORGE: You're in luck.
联♥系♥到乔治国王了 留言要简短有趣
You just reached the king. Keep it short and sweet.
等你很久了
Took you long enough.
终于想明白了啊
You finally figured it out.
他在哪
Where is he?
乔治吗
George?
你派的那个外国间谍
Your gringo spy?
哎呀
Pues...
他和你的教子在一起
he's with your godson,
小托尼
Little Tony.
但别担心 老大
But don't worry, jefa.
你们全家很快就会团聚的
Your whole family will be together again soon,
包括波特
even Pote
和他孩子的妈
and his baby mama.
他妈的我要杀了你
I'm going to fu‐‐ing kill you.
指不定谁先杀了谁呢 贱♥人♥
Not if I get you first, ‐‐‐‐‐‐ perra.
他妈...
Fu‐‐!
她都没说孩子有没有小鸡鸡
She didn't even tell us if he has a pee‐pee.
孩子还不够大呢
Well, the baby's not big enough yet,
你能不能别老认为是个男孩了
and will you stop assuming it's a boy?
一切正常 这是好消息
Nothing was abnormal. That's good news.
我得抽根烟
I need a smoke.
好吧 那我去趟洗手间
Okay, I'm gonna go to the bathroom, then.
- 外面等你 - 好的
‐I'll see you outside. ‐Okay.
- 爱你 - 我也爱你
‐Love you. ‐I love you, too.
你戒烟我就信你真的爱我
I'll believe you if you quit smoking.
孩子一出生 我就戒烟
I will quit when the baby gets here.
现在我特别需要来一根
Now I need it more than ever.
爱你
‐Love you. ‐
真♥他♥妈♥要命
POTE: Esto está de madre.
非常感谢
Thank you.
你忘了生存才是第一要务
You forgot the most important thing is survival.
你得离开这里
You have to get out of here.
你得走了
You have to go.
快跑
Run.
谁啊
‐ ‐Who is it?
是阿维 门多萨女士
AVI: It's Avi, Ms. Mendoza.
飞机准备好了
Your plane is ready.
我带两个人来帮你收拾行李
I'll bring two men to help you pack.
我没要求准备飞机
I didn't ask for a plane.
詹姆斯要求的
James did.
他说你应该在形势变得更严峻之前
He said you should leave the States immediately
马上离开美国
before the situation becomes more dire.
我不会丢下他们不管
I'm not leaving without them.
恕我直言 我们处于高度戒备状态
With all due respect, we are on high alert.
我不会走的 明白了吗
I'm not leaving. Is that clear?
凯莉·安妮在哪儿
Where's Kelly Anne?
和我在一起的那个金发女人 她在哪里
The blonde that was with me, where is she?
凯莉·安妮在哪儿
Where's Kelly Anne?
我不知道
I don't know.
凯莉·安妮
Kelly Anne!
警♥察♥来了 走吧
‐ ‐The cops. Come on.
詹姆斯
‐ ‐James.
我和波特在一起
I'm with Pote.
他们带走了凯莉·安妮
They took Kelly Anne.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表