剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
我不是个喜欢暴♥力♥的人
I am not a man who enjoys violence,
但除非你死 否则我不会从你那进货
but I will see you dead before I buy from you.
今早算你命大 但我不会再给你机会了
I missed this morning, but I will not miss again.
你杀了纳瓦罗的供应商
You killed Navarro's supplier,
就没想过要告诉我吗
and you didn't think to tell me that?
我要是知道 肯定告诉你
If I knew that, I would have told you.
我要知道纳瓦罗及他生意的所有情况
I want to know everything about Navarro and his business.
- 我是凯莉·安妮 - 范·安可文女士
- This is Kelly Anne. - Miss Van Awken.
吉姆 那边情况怎么样
Hi, Jim. How's it going over there?
不太好
Not good.
我们进不去
We can't gain access to the property.
只有一条路进去
There's only one road in,
但显然是私人所有
and apparently that's privately owned.
有保安守着
They have security down here.
不让我们进
They won't let us in.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我想做成跟纳瓦罗的生意
I want to make this deal with Navarro work.
我不是在质疑你
I'm not questioning you.
如果你想这样做 我全力支持
If you wanna go for this, I am all in.
我只是
I just...
想知道你为什么觉得我们需要这笔生意
wanna know why you think we need it.
是个机会
It's an opportunity.
欧洲市场正在爆♥炸♥式增长
The market in Europe is exploding.
利润比美国高
It's higher here than in the U.S.
就为这个吗
Is that all?
我们赚的钱都洗不过来了
We've already got more money than we can launder.
是关于权力
This is about power.
你今天差点死了
You could have died today.
你们好 先生们
Hello, gentlemen.
范·安可文女士
Miss Van Awken.
我就开门见山了
I'm gonna cut to the chase.
你们的意思是我们拥有海滨地♥产♥
So y'all are saying we own the waterfront property
却不包括通向那的路
but not the road leading up to it?
那是私人道路
Well, that's a private roadway.
不在最初的交易中
That was never part of the original sale.
你们的资料里没提到
Well, that was not in the disclosure.
也许是你看漏了
Well, maybe you missed it.
我肯定没看漏
I assure you I did not.
那告诉我 如果我的客户不能进去
So tell me, how is my client supposed to develop
怎么开♥发♥那块地
the property if she can't access it?
我跟我搭档很乐意把那条路卖♥♥给你
Well, my partner and I are happy to sell you that roadway.
好吧 要多少
Okay, at what cost?
5亿
Oh, 500 million.
你说笑吧
You can't be serious.
它就值这个价
Well, that's what it's worth.
你自己也说了
You said it yourself.
没有这条路没法开♥发♥那块地
You can't develop the property without the road.
这块黄金地段就这么搁置了
It'd be a shame having this prime real estate
实在太可惜
and just having it sitting there.
对
Yeah.
我相信 这事我们应该还有商量的余地吧
Well, surely we can come to some kind of accommodation.
我们已经报过价了
Look, we gave you our price.
今天还有很多事 不过 亲爱的 不着急
We have a lot of appointments today, hon, but take your time.
问问你的客户 再联♥系♥我们
Talk to your client. Get back to us.
那条路又不会跑
Road's not goin' anywhere.
谢谢你 一天愉快
Thank you. Good day.
再见
Miss Van Awken.
给特蕾莎打个电♥话♥吧
Maybe you should call Teresa.
不 她不能分心
No, she's got a lot going on.
我能处理好
I can handle 'em.
那就是他们的藏匿小屋
That's the stash house.
你是怎么知道那些人要跟我们作对的
How do you know those guys are moving against us?
在我们解除他的燃眉之急之前
Before we put that pinche rataout of his misery,
他放弃了点东西
he gave up something.
这些海地人在特蕾莎的货里面掺了芬太尼
These Haitians are cutting Teresa's coke with fentanyl.
芬太尼 他们的顾客会吸毒过量的
Fentanyl? They'd OD their own customers.
为什么要这么做
Why would they do that?
因为他们就是
They're just...
他们才不在乎
They don't care.
春假即将到来
Spring break's coming up.
如果死个白人小孩
First white kid dies,
风势必会吹到老大身上
heat's gonna blow back on la jefa.
所以咱们怎么办
So what's the plan?
我们就坐在这里
We're gonna sit here
等那些狗♥娘♥养♥的回家
and wait for those putos to get home,
好好教训他们一下
go ahead and teach them a lesson.
他叫尤尔根·韦瑟
His name is Jurgen Weisse.
他是纳瓦罗在国际刑♥警♥组织的内线
He's Navarro's inside man in Interpol.
他为他提供所有针对走廊的
He keeps him up on any anti-narcotics operations
缉毒行动的情报
along the corridor.
如果我们抓了这个人
If we get this guy,
我们会被国际刑♥警♥组织盯上的
we're gonna put ourselves on Interpol's radar.
他能帮我们跟纳瓦罗说上话
He can get us in a room with Navarro.
如果这个西班牙人不配合怎么办
What if the Spaniard doesn't play ball?
我不能让他再杀我一次
He's not getting another chance to kill me.
如果这小子是我们联♥系♥纳瓦罗的最佳机会
If this guy's our best shot of getting to Navarro...
我们今晚就得抓住他
We need to grab him tonight.
好吧
Orale.
其实 我挺喜欢你
You know, I like you,
你能来我很高兴
and I'm glad you're here.
不过 别撒谎哈
But tell me the truth.
特蕾莎派你来 是监视我的 对吗
Teresa sent you down here to watch me, didn't she?
我来这里是休整放松的
I came down here for some R&R.
仅此而已
That's it.
但特蕾莎说 如果你需要
But Teresa did say that I could watch your back,
我可以助你一臂之力 减轻你的负担
you know, lighten the load if you needed it.
没事 我懂
It's okay. I get it.
换我是她 也会这么做
I'd do the same if I were her.
她想知道我是不是另有打算
She wants to know if I'm planning a move.
是吗
Are you?
不 不
No, no, 'mano.
我仍欠特蕾莎一条命
Hell, I still owe Teresa my life.
我没服从她的命令 她本该杀了我
She should have killed me for disobeying her.
但她的心胸比我的蛋蛋大
But her heart's bigger than my balls.
不
Nah...
对我 她可以放一百个心
she's got nothing to fear with me.
所以我才坐在这里
Hell, that's why I'm sitting here now,
帮她解决这个麻烦
trying to take care of this problem for her.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
几年前你常在马耳他活动
You operated out of Malta a few years back,
跟一个洗钱犯罗科·德拉佩尼塔合作
worked with a money launderer, Rocco de la Pe?a,
后来他悬赏缉拿你
until he put out a bounty on you.
我听说他死了
I hear he's dead.
他的一个小妞儿受够了虐待
One of his girls got tired of being abused,
把这个混账杀了
killed the sick bastard.
这是干什么
Why are we here?
那是我女儿的芭蕾舞学校
That's my daughter's ballet academy.
我要和伊西德罗·纳瓦罗单独谈谈
I need to speak with Isidro Navarro alone.
他是个惹不起的危险分子
He's a dangerous person to cross.
你自己看着办 小子
Your choice, cabrón.
克莱姆认为教区不会同意的
Clem doesn't think the parish will go for it.
没可能的
Not a chance.
另外 建筑检查员也需要
Plus, the building inspector wants his--
你好 先生们
Hello, gentlemen.
范·安可文女士
Miss Van Awken.
你们一直不接我的电♥话♥
Now, y'all have been ducking my calls,
我也没时间陪你们踢皮球
and I just don't have time to play that game.
这是用于道路建设的1000万现金
So that's 10 million in cash right now for the roadway.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表