剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
你的货太带劲儿了
Your coke is awesome.
我跟你说过的吧
Did I ever tell you that?
乔治 我派你过去是让你盯着波阿斯
George, I sent you there to keep an eye on Boaz
了解迈阿密的运营状况
and learn about the Miami operation.
对 对 我明白
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I--I got it.
只不过我得陪他吸上几口
I just had to do a little blow just to get him to
好让他放松警惕 你懂我意思吧
lower his guard, you know what I mean?
此时此刻 我刚给你买♥♥了一艘游艇 女娃子
And right now, boom, I just bought you a boat, baby girl!
我已经完成交易了
I mean, I got deal on it and everything.
是艘缉毒局查封的船 不过别担心
It's a DEA seizure, but don't worry.
同一艘船 他们不会再查第二次
They never look for the same boat twice.
你在说啥呢
What are you talking about?
还带直升机停机坪的
It's got a helipad and everything.
我觉得 你问我在说啥
I think-- what am I talking about?
不能光有停机坪没有飞机啊
You can't have a helipad and not have a helicopter.
需要我给你买♥♥架直升机吗
Should I buy you a helicopter?
乔治 不要买♥♥直升机
George, do not buy a helicopter.
我懂了 是想让我给你买♥♥架直升机
It sounds to me like you want me to buy you a helicopter.
这就安排上
That's what I'm gonna do.
我需要知道他是否忠心
I need to know if he's loyal.
这样啊
Oh...
让我想想
hold on a second.
这个小混账天天派对夜夜笙歌♥
Little bastard's a hell of a party animal
莎莎舞跳得没得说
and a damn good dancer,
但我没看出来他哪里不忠心
but I ain't seen nothing that says he's unloyal.
如果有什么的话
If anything, you know,
就是他是个心碎之人
maybe he's a little heartbroken.
我能相信他吗
Can I trust him?
他说唯你马首是瞻
He says you're the boss.
我该怎么做
What should I do?
继续盯着他
Keep an eye on him.
但要做好准备
But be ready.
我可能需要你介入
I may need you to step in over there.
悉听尊便 有我在你放心
Whatever you need, I got your back.
随叫随到
Always.
注意安全
Be careful.
不用担心我
You don't have to worry about me.
我总有对策 回聊
I always got it. Talk soon.
睡眠不足会引起
"Can you get permanent brain damage
永久脑损伤吗
from sleep deprivation?"
他说啥
What did he say?
他觉得我们不必担心
He thinks I have nothing to worry about.
波阿斯你还不了解
It's Boaz.
现在表现得很好
He might be in his best behavior right now,
但他就是个定时炸♥弹♥
but he's a ticking timebomb.
他混账的那一面爆发
Just a matter of time before the real pendejo
只是时间问题
shows up and explodes.
我知道
I know.
我想 作为一家酒店的主人 每天看着
Well, I would imagine owning a hotel would be wonderful,
这些有趣又了不起的人来来往往
what with all the interesting,
一定是个很奇妙的体验
amazing people that come through.
表面光鲜 谁又知个中滋味呢
It's not as glamorous as it looks.
那些民宿和精品酒店正在剿杀我们
Truth is, the Airbnbs and boutique hotels are killing us.
不会吧 生意不会那么差吧
Oh, come on. Business can't be that bad.
说实话
To be honest,
这是我见过的这个行业最动荡的时期
I've never seen a more volatile time in the business.
太可怕了
It's terrifying. When I--
- 天呐 - 趴下
-Oh, my God! -HANS: Get down!
等儿子出生了 我们会形影不离的
POTE: When I have my son, we're gonna be inseparable.
我的小波特
Little Potekin.
带他去玩BB枪 他会是个神枪手的
BB gun blasting. He's gonna be a badass.
也许这个神枪手是个女孩儿呢
Or she's gonna be a badass.
特蕾莎 别开玩笑
Oy, Teresita, that's not funny.
趴下
Get down.
也该来了
About time.
不用谢
You're welcome.
谢谢你
Thank you.
给兰格打电♥话♥吧
Call Lange.
我告诉过你 她有真东西
I told you she was the real deal.
马上就知道了
We'll see.
这幅画刚被盗
This was recently stolen.
一个客户付不出款 拿这个抵账
A client couldn't make a payment and only had this.
我想卖♥♥掉换钱
I wanna sell it and get my money.
我们应该有办法
I think we can work something out.
很好
Great.
因为我还有更多的艺术品
Because I have more works of art,
需要人帮忙悄悄卖♥♥掉
and I need someone to move them quietly.
这是自然
Of course.
谨慎一直是杜兰德先生行事的准则
Discretion is the key to Mr. Durand's business.
也就是说 我们能见到他了
Does this mean we can meet with him?
也就是说我会和杜兰德先生谈的
It means I'll speak with Mr. Durand.
保持联♥系♥
We'll be in touch.
兰格会打来的
Lange will call.
我也不知道自己当时在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking,
跟杜兰德做交易
making a side deal with Durand.
野信战胜了理智
Ambition got the better of me.
想要拥有自己的业务并没有错
There's nothing wrong with wanting to grow your business.
你知道吗 从我遇到你的那一天 我就被你鼓舞
You know, since the day we met, I've been inspired by you,
你凭一己之力所取得的成就
what you've been able to accomplish on your own.
我深受打动
It's impressive.
确实 我在亚特兰大做得很成功
I mean, yeah, I've built a successful business in Atlanta,
但靠的是科斯特亚
but Kostya helped me.
也正因如此 我将永远受他掌控
Because of that, I will always be under his thumb.
也不尽然
Maybe it won't always be that way.
也许吧
Maybe.
不是说好只点一杯啤酒吗
What happened to just ordering a beer?
你还好吗 凯莉·安妮 出什么事了
Are you okay, Kelly Anne? What's wrong?
我担心特蕾莎觉得我不够专注
I'm worried Teresa thinks I'm distracted.
为什么这样想
Why would you think that?
她能不这样想吗
How could she not?
我没有为杜马斯找到律师
I haven't found a lawyer for Dumas,
忘记告诉她我们账目的问题
forgot to tell her about Boaz and her money problems.
我不想让她认为 我怀孕了
I just don't want her to think that I can't handle myself
就做不好这份工作
because of this pregnancy.
就连我们都还没谈过这个问题
I mean, we haven't even talked about it.
我们会生个男孩的 对吗
We're having a boy, right?
这都是你的想象
You're imagining this.
特蕾莎那边你不用担心
There's nothing to worry about with Teresa.
我不知道
I don't know.
就是觉得我们关系跟以前不一样了
I feel like our relationship has changed.
我那么努力才回到这个家
I worked so hard to get back into this family.
我不想甩在后面
I don't wanna get left behind.
你永远不会被甩在后面的
You're never gonna be left behind.
好吗
Okay?
波特 兰格来电了
Pote, I got the call from Lange.
他同意了
It's on.
你应该让我和波特送你进去
You should let me or Pote escort you inside.
杜兰德明确要求只让我们进
Just us. Durand insisted.
我们得让他放松警惕
We need him to drop his guard.
吃的亏还不够吗 混♥蛋♥
You still haven't learned, cabrón?
跟我来
Follow me.
就像个私人博物馆 对吧
OKSANA: It's like private museum, yeah?
只不过所有藏品都待价而沽
Except everything's for sale.
大部分的藏品都会进入个人金库
Most of these treasures will go into personal vaults.
它们将永不见天日
They'll never see the light of day
只为了有钱人在朋友面前
so rich assholes can have bragging rights
吹嘘炫耀
over their friends.
给我一支
Gimme one of those.
你还没戒吗
You haven't quit yet?
八个月以后再戒吧
I still have eight more months.
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表