剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Working with you, patrona...
和你一起共事 老板
I owe that to you.
这是我欠你的
Salud.
干杯
They're here.
他们来了
Let them in.
让他们进来
Everybody just breathe easy.
每个人都不要动
Hands where I can see 'em.
把手伸出来
You're not here as the law.
你不是以警♥察♥身份来的
You know why I'm here, Ms. Mendoza.
你知道我来的目的 门多萨女士
Let's put an end to all this.
让这一切都结束吧
I'll see you on the other side, brother.
来世再见 兄弟
I was right, patrona.
我是对的 老板
We were crazy to think we would have something different in this life.
认为在这种生活中可以拥有不同的东西 我们确实是疯了
Let's go.
走吧
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
是的
Davis, you had me worried sick.
戴维斯 你让我担心死了
You tracked my phone?
你跟踪我的手♥机♥
I know you're angry, but I forgive you.
我知道你很愤怒 但我原谅你了
You can come back home.
你可以回家了
You forgive me?
你原谅我
You defied me, Davis,
你违抗了我 戴维斯
but you showed fortitude I didn't know you had.
但你展现出了出乎我意料的毅力
It gives me hope.
这给了我希望
Hope for what?
什么希望
That you're more like me than I thought.
你比我想象得更加像我
Go to hell. Judge.
去死吧 法官
We need to wrap this up.
我们需要解决这件事
You were tricked, son.
你被骗了 孩子
Mendoza's man, the one you confided in...
门多萨的手下 就是你泄露消息的那个人
he's the man who murdered your cousin.
他就是杀害你表哥的凶手
You're lying. You'd say anything to me.
你撒谎 你什么话都说得出来
Mendoza handed him over to me herself.
门多萨亲自把他交给了我
He's the reason that sweet girl died.
是他害死了那个可爱的姑娘
But don't you worry.
但你不用担心
He gonna get what's coming to him.
他会得到应有的下场
Let's do this, pendejo.
来吧 傻♥逼♥
What's he saying, Randall?
他说什么 兰德尔
He's saying, "Let's do this, pendejo."
他说“来吧 傻♥逼♥”
Gotta admire a man who welcomes his own firing squad.
必须敬佩一个坦然面对死亡的人
Nothing personal, amigo.
对事不对人 朋友
I actually kinda liked you.
我其实还有点欣赏你
Randall!
兰德尔
The shoot-out in Metairie took the lives of six decorated officers,
梅泰里发生的枪战导致六名授勋警官牺牲
including the head of the anti-gang strike team,
包括反黑突击队的领导人
Detective Randall Green.
警探兰德尔·格林
Police at this time are calling it a gang-related incident.
警方目前把此事定性为涉黑暴♥力♥冲突
Randall is dead.
兰德尔死了
Javier.
哈维尔
He fought to the end.
他战斗到了最后一刻
I'm sorry you were pulled into this.
很抱歉把你牵扯进来
I know how much this has cost you.
我知道这让你付出了多大的代价
Do not think I am ungrateful.
不要觉得我是忘恩负义的人
The good news is that you have his attention.
好消息是你引起了他的注意
The bad news...
坏消息是
is that you have his attention.
你引起了他的注意
So we are in business with Kostya?
所以我们要和科斯佳做生意了
Yes.
没错
For better or for worse.
不知是福还是祸
Thank you.
谢谢
The Judge is down,
法官倒下了
but he's not out.
但他还没有出局
As long as he's breathing,
只要他还活着
he's gonna be a problem for us.
他就会是我们的麻烦
If he loses his power,
如果他失去了权力
he's just a man.
他就只是一个普通人
Any man can be killed.
任何人都可以被杀死
Dave?
戴夫
My son.
我的孩子
Son?
孩子
Son?
孩子
God. What have I done?
上帝啊 我♥干♥了什么
Taza said there's a new sheriff in Phoenix
塔扎说菲尼克斯来了个新治安官
that's cleaning up corruption,
正在清理腐♥败♥
so he's gonna need more money for bribes.
所以他需要更多行贿资金
Send it. Okay.
批准吧 好的
How's Miami?
迈阿密怎么样了
It's a little bumpy.
不太顺利
Boaz had to dispose of a few dealers that were causing problems.
波阿斯不得不除掉几个找麻烦的贩子
You were smart to keep extra men there.
在那多留些人是明智之举
What about the new bankers?
新的经理人呢
I'm still checking references,
我还在检查推荐信
but I did make a list of new businesses to clean our money,
但我列了一份用来洗钱的新生意名单
and I'm looking into making an investment on the waterfront property
我也在留意对滨水房♥产和一些商业地♥产♥
as well as some commercial real estate.
进行投资的机会
Great.
很好
Thank you.
谢谢
Happy to help.
乐意帮忙
I'm gonna get to that meeting, but that suit is baller.
我要去开会了 但这套西装太酷了
Thank you.
谢谢
It's okay, Luis.
没事 路易斯
I heard there was an explosion in front of your bar.
我听说你酒吧前发生了爆♥炸♥
You okay?
你还好吗
Yes. Thank you.
是的 谢谢
You know,
你知道
they said you were in the hospital.
他们说你进了医院
I was gonna come, but...
我本来要过去的 但是
I wasn't sure you'd want me to.
我不确定你想不想让我去
I'm glad you didn't.
我很高兴你没有去
I spent the last month
过去一个月
putting all the pieces together of what went down
我都在思考我们之间
between you and me.
到底发生了什么
I know you're not just a
我知道你不只是个
bar owner or a tequila distributor.
酒吧老板或是龙舌兰经销商
Tell me the truth.
告诉我真♥相♥
I run a drug cartel.
我掌管一个贩毒集团
Are you serious?
你说的是真的吗
Every minute you spend with me...
你和我在一起的每一分钟
You're in danger.
都充满了危险
I need you to go away.
我要你离开
Don't come back.
不要再回来
You lied to me.
你骗了我
Yes.
是的
Everything else...
其他所有的一切
was it a lie too?
也都是谎言吗
No.
不是
Phoenix, Atlanta, Miami.
菲尼克斯 亚特兰大 迈阿密
Now, New York.
现在还有纽约
We doubled our operation in three months.
我们三个月就把生意扩大了一倍
That's a lot to keep an eye on.
要注意的事太多了
Ain't no risk it, no biscuit.
没有风险 就没有回报
You staying?
你要留下吗
I'ma stick around.
我会待在这的
Make sure you're good with the Russkis.
确保你和俄♥罗♥斯♥人相安无事
Hey, you might need me. I know Chewy does.
你可能会需要我 我知道楚伊是这样
Whatever you need to tell yourself, cabrón.
随便你怎么想吧 混♥蛋♥
George, call a doctor.
乔治 叫医生
My God, James. What happened to you?
我的天啊 詹姆斯 你出什么事了
They're coming for you.
他们来找你了
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表