剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Ever.
永远
That a threat?
你在威胁我吗
Well, it's not a dinner invitation.
反正这不是晚餐邀请
It's time for you to leave, cabrón.
你该走了 混♥蛋♥
I'll have what he's having.
我要一杯和他一样的
You must have balls of steel to walk up in here like this.
就这么走进来你真是胆大包天
And I'll have balls of steel when I walk out.
我还会这么大摇大摆地走出去
We had a deal.
我们说好了
Judge gets you out on parole,
法官让你得到假释
you kill the Mexican bitch.
你杀了那个墨西哥婊♥子♥
Thank you.
谢谢
You didn't hold up your end.
你没有遵守承诺
What are you talking about, man?
你在说什么 兄弟
I blew her car up.
我炸了她的车
She wasn't in the car, asshole.
她没在车上 混♥蛋♥
She's alive.
她还活着
Now, I'm happy to haul your ass back to jail
现在 我很愿意在喝完这杯狗屎威士忌之后
as soon as I finish this shitty whiskey.
把你扔回监狱里
Or...
或者
You finish what you started.
你把你该做的事做完
Kill Teresa Mendoza, or I'll kill you.
杀了特蕾莎·门多萨 不然我就杀了你
Thanks for stopping by, Detective.
感谢你的拜访 警探
You've got till end of day.
期限是今天结束之前
Get it done.
把事办完
Diga.
说
I heard there was a situation in New Orleans.
我听说新奥尔良出了状况
Teresa's in the hospital.
特蕾莎正在医院
How is she?
她怎么样
Alive. But her godson was killed.
还活着 但她的教子被杀了
El Gordo's people must be behind this.
肯定是胖子的人干的
Do you know where his nephew Elias is?
你知道他侄子埃利亚斯在哪吗
No.
不知道
But I can have my people look into it.
但我能让我的人查一查
If Elias came after Teresa, I could be next.
如果埃利亚斯对特蕾莎动手 我可能是下一个
I need to take precaution.
我要采取预防措施
That's a good idea.
这是个好主意
But I will not let that stop my business.
但我不会让这阻止我的生意
I need my next shipment, Pote.
我需要我的下一批货 波特
Is that understood?
你明白吗
I'll handle it.
我会处理的
Good.
很好
Let's go.
我们走
Jefe. Salud.
老板 干杯
Puta madre.
妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的
Chicho.
奇乔
Can I trust you to keep your mouth shut?
你可以保守秘密吗
What I'm gonna ask you to do, Boaz cannot know about it.
我要你做的事 不能让波阿斯知道
Claro.
没问题
I need you to take a shipment to Atlanta today.
我需要你今天送批货去亚特兰大
I'm counting on you.
我就指望你了
I got it.
我知道了
I need y'all.
我需要你们所有人
The room is spinning.
我觉得头晕
Why does it feel like a pinche hot tub in here?
这里怎么热的像在浴缸里一样
Teresita, I-I need a bucket of ice, please.
特蕾西塔 我需要一桶冰块 拜托了
I feel like the bruja from The Wizard of Oz, like I'm melting... please.
我感觉就像绿野仙踪里的西方女巫一样快要化了
Please just do it. I'll be right back.
拜托你快去吧 我一会儿就回来
Excuse me, Doctor?
医生 打扰一下
That's my friend over there.
那边是我的朋友
What's wrong with her?
她怎么了
Well, your friend's blood pressure is very high.
你朋友的血压非常高
She has something called preeclampsia.
她现在的症状是子痫前期
What if you can't?
如果不能的话怎么办
If her condition worsens,
如果她的情况恶化
then her life will be in danger.
那她的生命就会有危险
We will have to deliver the baby,
我们不得不取出胎儿
but, uh, his lungs are not mature enough.
但是 他的肺还不够成熟
When will her husband arrive?
他丈夫什么时候来
He may have to make some medical decisions.
他可能要做一些医疗决定
He's working.
他在工作
I'm so sorry about Tony.
托尼的事我非常遗憾
Despite everything that happened,
尽管发生了这么多事
I know he loved you so much.
我知道他还是那么爱你
I keep thinking that he's going to walk
我一直在想他随时
through those doors any minute now.
都可能走过那些门
I know.
我知道
I keep thinking we're gonna see him sitting over there,
我一直在想我们会看到他坐在那
so serious, working on his sketchpad.
那么认真地在素描本上画画
I think I need a minute.
我想我需要平静一下
The warehouse is secure.
仓库已经安全了
Did you know that Boaz was coming to town?
你知不知道波阿斯要到这里来
Are you two planning something?
你们俩在谋划什么吗
Man, if Boaz is here, he didn't call me.
如果波阿斯来了 他也没告诉我
He came on his own. Now, que pasa?
他自己要来的 现在是怎样
Well, your cousin thinks that he's in charge now.
你表哥认为现在他是老大了
Maybe he's just trying to help.
也许他只是想要帮忙
"Help," that's what he said.
他说是来“帮忙”
But I don't trust him.
但我不相信他
He stopped all our shipments.
他中止了我们所有的运输
He has men at the bar.
他的人就在酒吧
You know how that looks?
你知道那看起来像什么吗
Okay, okay, let me talk to him.
好了好了 让我和他谈谈
Dumas.
杜马斯
Pote.
波特
Javier.
哈维尔
I haven't known Teresa for a long time,
我认识特蕾莎时间不长
but I know she's a fighter.
但我知道她是个战士
She'll get through it.
她会挺过来的
Thank you.
谢谢
Any word on who's responsible?
知道是谁干的吗
We think it was El Gordo's men.
我们认为是胖子的人
I met a guy at your bar today.
我今天在你的酒吧见到一个人
He left a bad taste in my mouth.
给我留下了很糟糕的印象
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
He was wearing a big black cowboy hat?
他是不是戴着一顶黑色的大牛仔帽
And running his mouth?
还满嘴胡说八道
He even accused me of trying to kill Teresa.
他甚至指责是我想要杀了特蕾莎
That's Boaz.
那是波阿斯
He runs Sinaloa for us.
他为我们管理锡那罗亚
Well, he seems like a guy who's been waiting for his turn at the throne.
他看起来像是个等待登上王位的人
Maybe he hit your boss.
也许是他袭击了你老板
Be careful who you accuse.
注意你指控的对象
He's my cousin.
他是我表哥
No offense.
无意冒犯
Family is family.
家人是家人
But a guy like that?
但是那样的人
I know what you're trying to do.
我知道你想干什么
Sorry about that.
抱歉
It's a family full of hotheads.
一家子都是愣头青
It's okay.
没关系
I get it.
我理解
Javier's just defending his cousin.
哈维尔只是在保护他表哥
The guy I met today,
我今天见到的那个人
he's hungry.
他野心很大
You need to eliminate that threat before he gets allies.
你需要在他得到盟友之前除掉这个威胁
A hit on Boaz?
对波阿斯动手
Teresa wouldn't approve of that.
特蕾莎不会同意的
Well, I doubt she would want him sitting in her place.
我怀疑她会不会同意他坐在她的位置上
That's a guy who doesn't play by her rules.
那是个不遵守她规矩的家伙
I don't envy you.
还好我不是你
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表