剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Ah, I'm on Miami time. Come on, humor me.
我过的是迈阿密时间 来吧 给个面子
Aww, come on. What is this?
拜托 这是什么
Now let's speak the truth between us.
现在让我们实话实说吧
It was you who ripped off my shipment, wasn't it?
就是你抢了我的货 不是吗
Come on.
说吧
You already asked me that.
你已经问过我了
Ah, circumstances were different then.
那时的情况不一样
We're partners now. Come on.
现在我们是搭档了 来吧
Come on, you can tell me.
来吧 告诉我吧
Shit!
操
Shit, shit. Damn it!
操 操 该死
Jesus.
天呐
I'm not angry. It's okay.
我不会生气 没关系的
It's just, you know, I--
只是 我
I like to know who I'm dealing with.
我想知道我在和什么人打交道
I told you,
我说过了
it wasn't me.
不是我♥干♥的
What?
来啊
You should see your face.
你应该看看自己的表情
It's okay. I told you.
没关系 我说了
It's all water under the bridge now that you've made me whole.
过去的已经过去了 现在你也弥补了我
But if it happens again,
但如果再发生这种事
that'll be a different kind of visit.
下次拜访就不是这样了
Pinche Chino.
该死的奇诺
He was supposed to be back three hours ago.
他三小时前就该回来了
They're working.
他们在工作
Call Guero. See if he'll pick up.
打给古韦罗 看他接不接电♥话♥
It's not good for the baby.
对孩子不好
Do you ever worry about Guero when he goes out on these runs?
古韦罗去运货时你担心过他吗
Yeah, sometimes.
嗯 有时候
Every time Chino walks out that door,
每一次奇诺走出那扇门
I wonder if it's the last time I'm gonna see him.
我都在想会不会再也见不到他了
Baby showers and funerals.
新生儿派对和葬礼
That's what marks this life for us.
都会在我们的生命中留下印记
Can I ask you something?
我能问你件事吗
Would you be Tony's godmother?
你愿意做托尼的教母吗
Yes, of course. No, listen to me.
好啊 当然了 不 听我说
No, 'cause I'm not talking about
不 因为我说的可不是
just a godmother who's gonna
那种只会在洗礼上
pose for the baptism photos.
摆姿势拍照的教母
What I mean is if something happens to Chino or me,
我的意思是如果奇诺或我出了事
will you take care of him?
你会照顾他吗
Yes, of course.
当然会了
Move it back. Move it back.
后退 后退
You can't cross the tape, kids. Okay?
你们不能越过警戒线 孩子们
Can't be over here, sir.
你不能来这 先生
I heard a boy was killed here last night.
我听说昨晚这里有个孩子被杀了
My--my son comes to this school and I can't get a hold of him.
我儿子在这上学而且我联♥系♥不上他
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I can't give out any information.
我不能透露任何信息
The parents are gathering at the command center.
家长们都聚在指挥中心
Where's that? Right up here.
在哪 就在这边
Come here.
过来
Easy.
放松
Sleep.
睡吧
Just go to sleep.
快去睡吧
Sweet dreams, cabron.
做个好梦 混♥蛋♥
Let's try to stack these three high.
把这三个摞起来
Hey, I wanted a liquor truck, not a hostage.
我只想要货车 不想要人♥质♥
Driver pulled a gun.
司机掏出了枪
Went all Dirty Harry on us.
疯了一样朝我们射击
How bad is it?
伤势怎么样
He'll live.
他会活下来
Don't make no sense, though. Driver's packing?
不过完全说不通 司机带着枪
That's what the insurance is for, right?
那还上保险干什么 对吧
Take off his gag.
拿下他的封口布
What's on the truck? Fentanyl?
车上装的什么 芬太尼
H? I'm betting a little cocaína.
海♥洛♥因♥ 我猜肯定是可♥卡♥因♥
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Oh, that's bullshit.
扯淡
Two armed Latinos driving a truck to Miami--
两个武装拉美人开着货车去迈阿密
Hey, I've never been on this end of the profiling,
我根本不需要调查
but you and I both know that means one thing.
但你我都知道这意味着什么
It's just tequila.
只是龙舌兰
Yeah?
是吗
We gonna find out soon enough, yeah?
我们很快就会知道了 对吧
You tear that truck apart.
拆了这辆卡车
How you doing, champ?
你怎么样 兄弟
Think I need a doctor.
我需要看医生
Think I'm dying, bro.
我快死了 哥们
No, man. It's just a scratch.
不 哥们 只是点小伤
Your ass is gonna be all right.
你小子会没事的
The hell's wrong with you, man? Sip on this.
你怎么回事 兄弟 喝点这个
It'll ease the pain.
可以缓解疼痛
Tastes like shit!
真♥他♥妈♥难喝
Well, man, it ain't bourbon, but that shit's gonna help.
哥们 这不是波旁 但这玩意可以帮你
Come on, man. Man up.
来吧 爷们点
There you go. The hell's wrong with you?
这就对了 你怎么回事
Let's go. Come on.
来吧 继续
Tony's not in the school.
托尼不在学校
Tony has an uncle who lives an hour from there.
托尼有个叔叔 从那到他家只要一个小时
I found him on Facebook.
我在脸书上发现了他
Pinche social media.
他妈的社交媒体
Must have been how the sicarios tracked him down.
杀手肯定就是这么找到他的
I'll text you the address.
我把地址发给你
I'll check it out.
我去看看
I'll meet you there. Bye.
我到那找你 再见
Teresa.
特蕾莎
Teresita.
特蕾西塔
Always the hard way.
总是选择硬来
We're going to the airport.
我们去机场
It's El Gordo.
是胖子
Yes?
喂
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
My truck was hijacked.
我的货车被劫了
We made the handoff.
我们做了交接
Nothing went wrong on my end.
我们这边没出问题
Well, things have been going wrong on my end
自从我们见面之后 我这边
ever since we met.
就一直在出问题
This is the second load. I warned you, flaca.
这是第二批货了 我警告你 瘦子
I have a shipment coming in this week.
我这周还有一批货进来
I can replace it.
我能重新发货
What about my nephew? He was driving the truck.
我侄子怎么办 是他在开车
If anything happens to him,
如果他出了事
it's not just the coke you'll owe me.
你欠我的就不止可♥卡♥因♥了
I'll be coming for blood.
血债血偿
Did you find the truck?
你找到车了吗
According to GPS, truck's outside a warehouse in Slidell.
根据GPS 卡车在斯莱德尔一个仓库外面
That's just outside the city.
就在城外
Think this has anything to do with Tony?
这跟托尼的事有关系吗
I don't know.
我不知道
No, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing?
不 你在干嘛
I'm coming with you.
我跟你一起去
No, that--that is not a good idea.
不 这不是个好主意
No, no, he's right.
是的 他说得对
Patrona, we have no idea who or what we're gonna find
老板 我们不知道会有什么
at that warehouse.
在那个仓库里
If I stay, I'm a target.
如果我留下 我就成了目标
Let's go.
我们走吧
All right, boys, let's saddle up.
好了 小子们 做好准备
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表