剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on Queen of the South...
南方女王前情提要
Hello?
你好
Boaz.
波阿斯
Emilia?
艾米莉亚
Quiero regresar.
我想要回去
Sí, mi amor.
好的 亲爱的
Emilia?
艾米莉亚呢
She missed her flight from New Orleans.
她没登上从新奥尔良来的飞机
She called me two days ago.
她两天前给我打了电♥话♥
She told me she was coming to Mexico.
她说她要来墨西哥
Haven't heard from Ishmael. He's dead.
联♥系♥不上伊斯梅尔 他死了
Do you realize what you've done?
你知道你干了什么吗
El Gordo says adios.
胖子向你道别
It's gonna feel so good taking her business.
抢走她的生意会让人非常开心
Raul.
劳尔
You're a liability.
你是个累赘
Let's get out of here. She wants to teach you how to drive.
我们出去吧 她想教你开车
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗
You have to learn sometime.
你早晚都要学
Tony!
托尼
Hold on.
坚持住
What the hell, Teresa?
你在干什么 特蕾莎
I'm taking a shortcut.
我要抄个近路
I'm getting a contraction.
我宫缩了
Ay-yi-yi, it hurts.
好痛啊
You're gonna be okay. You don't know shit!
你不会有事的 你知道个屁
You're not the one with a pinche alien kicking her uterus!
被陌生人在踹子♥宫♥的又不是你
Just breathe, okay? In and out.
深呼吸 好吗 吸气 呼气
In and out
吸气 呼气
Teresa.
特蕾莎
What?
怎么了
Blood.
血
How is she, Doctor?
她怎么样 医生
She's stable.
她很稳定
We'll know more when the brain swelling goes down.
更多情况要等脑水肿消退才能知道
Sana, sana colita de rana.
快好吧 快好吧 青蛙的小尾巴
Si no sanas hoy.
如果今天不能好
Tony!
托尼
Puta madre.
妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
You're supposed to be in Mexico.
你应该在墨西哥
I heard about la jefa.
我听说了老板的事
Came to help.
过来帮忙
We don't need your help.
我们不需要你帮忙
Looks like you do.
看起来你需要
She's alive, cabrón.
她还活着 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, but she can't make decisions.
没错 但她不能做出决定
I'm here. I can make the decisions.
我在这 我能做决定
Mira, cabrón,
听着 混♥蛋♥
you're a damn good soldier.
你确实是个优秀的士兵
But you're no boss.
但你不是老板
When you're at war, a boss has to make decisions fast.
战争时期 老板必须迅速做出决定
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
Talking about I'm stopping all shipments as of today.
从今天开始我要停止所有的运输
Teresa wouldn't want that.
这不是特蕾莎想要的
You don't know what Teresa would want.
你不知道特蕾莎想要什么
And unlike you,
我和你不同
I have experience running a cartel.
我有掌管集团的经验
I've been through wars,
我经历过战争
and I'm still here,
而且我还在这
doing zapateados on the graves of my enemies, cabrón.
在我敌人的坟墓上跳着舞 混♥蛋♥
I'll be at Teresa's bar if anything comes up.
如果有事的话 我会在特蕾莎的酒吧
Vamos.
走吧
Well, that didn't look good.
这看起来不太妙
Boaz is trying to take over.
波阿斯想要夺权
We better watch our backs.
我们最好保持警惕
I brought you a fresh salami sandwich.
我给你带了新鲜的香肠三明治
Extra salami. Extra mayonnaise. Extra delicious.
多放了香肠和蛋黄酱 更加美味
Could you just please maybe take a little bite for me?
能拜托你就为了我吃一小口吗
Thank you. But I'm not hungry.
谢谢你 但我不饿
You're thinking about Boaz.
你在想波阿斯的事
There's a reason why Teresa has him in Sinaloa.
特蕾莎把他放在锡那罗亚是有原因的
'Cause it's far.
因为那里很远
But Teresa runs a tight ship.
但特蕾莎的集团严格高效
What's the worst he could do here?
他在这能惹出什么事来
Boaz es un pinche loco.
波阿斯就他妈一疯子
He shot his own brother in the head.
他一枪爆了自己亲哥的脑袋
What?
什么
Hey, nurse.
护士
I found this piece of glass in her hair.
我在她头发里发现了这块玻璃
That's not acceptable! Okay.
这不可接受 好了
I'm so sorry.
我非常抱歉
Okay.
好了
Low blood sugar, no bueno.
低血糖对身体不好
Please?
拜托了
Gracias.
谢谢
Hope I'm not interrupting anything.
希望我没打扰你们
Come in.
进来吧
I'll let you two catch up.
你们两个聊吧
Ma'am.
女士
Just wanted to offer up any assistance.
只是想来提供帮助
I got extra security downstairs to help keep her safe.
我在楼下增加了守卫来保护她的安全
That's okay.
不用了
We got it covered.
我们能解决
We insist.
我们坚持要这样
Judge takes this personally.
法官很重视这件事
And we're gonna catch whoever did this.
不管是谁干的 我们都会抓到他
I'm working on it.
我已经在查了
Any leads?
有线索吗
No. I'll let you know.
没有 有的话我会告诉你
Do that.
一定要告诉我
Happy to help.
我很乐意帮忙
After all,
毕竟
we're partners.
我们是搭档
Partners.
搭档
You lost?
你迷路了吗
I'm an associate of Teresa.
我是特蕾莎的合作伙伴
Never heard of you.
没听说过你
And I'm important to Teresa.
并且我对特蕾莎很重要
Marcel Dumas.
马塞尔·杜马斯
Is she still in the hospital?
她还在医院吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Everyone's a bit on edge after what happened,
这事发生后每个人都有点暴躁
and that's... that's understandable,
这可以理解
but I'm not the enemy here.
但我不是敌人
Enemies come in all shapes and sizes.
什么样的人都可能是敌人
They even come claiming to be friends.
他们甚至会自称是朋友
Look.
听着
I'm not in the mood for a pissing contest.
我没心情跟你扯淡
I just came to get an update on Teresa.
我只是来询问特蕾莎的消息
And I already said I'm not gonna tell you shit.
我已经说了我什么都不会告诉你
For all I know,
我只知道
you tried to have Teresa killed
你曾经企图杀了特蕾莎
and you're just here trying to make sure she's dead.
你来这只是为了确保她死了
You don't know me, son.
你不了解我 孩子
"Son"?
“孩子”
Do I look like a boy, pendejo?
我看起来像个小孩吗 傻♥逼♥
I'm the one who gives orders.
我才是发号♥施令的人
Not in my city.
在我的城市不是
Not to me.
对我来说不是
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表