剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Previously on Queen of the South...
南方女王前情提要
Tony's father was stealing from my boss.
托尼的父亲在偷我的老板
That's why I felt nothing when I squeezed the trigger
所以我扣下扳机杀了他的时候
and took his life.
什么感觉都没有
You're always dumping me somewhere.
你总是丢下我不管
I'm not dumping you.
我没有丢下你
I trust Pote with my life.
我可以把生命托付给波特
If you say so.
随你怎么说吧
René?
勒内
Thought I heard you in here.
我听到你在这
What up, cuz?
你好啊 表弟
Why don't you join us, Davis?
跟我们一起去吧 戴维斯
We're at war,
我们在战争时期
and you disappeared to screw some bitch?
你却消失去干一个婊♥子♥
Who is she?
她是谁
Her name is Emilia. She is Boaz' ex-fiancée.
她叫艾米莉亚 她是波阿斯的前未婚妻
Emilia was the one.
艾米莉亚是我的真爱
I can't get past her.
我就是忘不掉她
I'm gonna drive that Lincoln. I need you to follow me.
我会开着那辆林肯 我要你跟着我
Sí, sí, sí, sí.
好的 好好好
To the left.
向左转
Disrobe.
脱衣服
Cough.
咳嗽
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
我虽然行过死荫的幽谷
I shall fear no evil,
也不怕遭害
for you are with me,
因为你与我同在
and your rod and your staff-- they comfort me.
你的杖 你的竿 都安慰我
You prepare a table before me in the presence of mine enemies.
在我敌人面前 你为我摆设筵席
You anoint my head with oil.
你用油膏了我的头
My cup runs over.
使我的福杯满溢
Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
我一生一世必有恩惠慈爱随着我
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
我且要住在耶♥和♥华♥的殿中 直到永远
Amen.
阿门
As many of you know,
你们很多人都知道
René was like a son to me,
勒内就像是我的儿子
and a father always knows his children
一个父亲对孩子们的了解
better than they know themselves.
永远比他们自己更清楚
René--he was a son of a bitch,
勒内 他是个混账
but he was my blood,
但他是我的亲人
and I promise you,
我向你们保证
whoever did this
无论是谁干的
will pay with theirs,
他们以及所有他们所爱的人
them and everyone they love.
都会付出代价
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
That's his mother's tomb.
那是他母亲的墓碑
She passed away when he was a boy.
他还是个孩子时她就去世了
Mysterious circumstances.
死因不明
A lot of that going around.
这种事屡见不鲜
Didn't expect to see you here.
没想到你会来
I could say the same.
我也想这么说
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友 更要亲近你的敌人
I dig it.
我理解
Speaking of which, an associate of mine
对了 我的一个合伙人
had a little run-in with one of yours,
和你的一个合伙人起了点冲突
a Russian player based in Atlanta.
一个在亚特兰大的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Oksana.
奥克萨娜
I'd like to get your, uh--
我想在事情
your counsel on the matter before...
失去控制之前
things get out of hand.
给你点建议
Of course.
当然可以
I'll come by your club later.
我稍后会去你的酒吧
Thank you.
谢谢
The men that Dumas sent to kill me
杜马斯派去杀我的人
were from Atlanta.
来自亚特兰大
We don't know it's the same people.
我们不知道是不是同一拨人
Whether it is or not,
不管是不是
best not to get in a war with Oksana, patrona.
最好不要卷入和奥克萨娜的战争 老板
I need to hear him.
我要听听他怎么说
Sí?
喂
What's going on over there?
那边怎么了
Uh, Tony tried to leave.
托尼想要离开
He said he wants to go back to Mexico.
他说他想回墨西哥
He locked his door. He seems pretty upset.
他把门锁上了 他好像很生气
Do you know what's going on?
你知道怎么回事吗
No.
不知道
Okay, well, if you could
好吧 你能不能
get back here as soon as you can,
尽快赶回来
because I'm not really sure what he's gonna do.
因为我不确定他会做些什么
Just make sure he doesn't leave.
千万别让他离开
We'll be there as soon as we can.
我们会尽快过去
Okay.
好的
This way.
这边
Teresa.
特蕾莎
Darlin'.
亲爱的
I'm sorry for your loss.
请节哀
The Lord giveth,
上帝会给予
and the Lord taketh away.
上帝也会索取
That's $3 million,
那是三百万美元
the 10% payment we agreed upon.
我们说好的10%的付款
Looks like that trucking company's working out for you.
看来那家货运公♥司♥发展的很顺利
Yes.
没错
But money isn't the only thing we're here for today.
但我们今天不只是为钱来的
We tracked René's cell phone signal
我们追踪了勒内的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
to your bar the night of his disappearance.
他消失那晚是在你的酒吧
I'm not trying to suggest anything.
我不是想要暗示什么
We were with you at Boucher's alligator farm that night.
我们那晚和你在布歇的鳄鱼农场
God rest his soul.
愿他安息
But René was here,
但勒内在这
and someone must have seen something.
一定有人看见了什么
We'd like a list of your employees so--
我们想要一份你的员工清单
so Randall can interview them.
好让兰德尔和他们谈谈
Of course.
当然
You can start with Javier.
你可以从哈维尔开始
He was running the bar that night.
那晚他在管理酒吧
Yeah, sure.
好啊 没问题
Whatever you need.
随便问
I'll be in touch.
我会和你联♥系♥
Did you see René that night?
你那晚看见勒内了吗
Yes, patrona.
是的 老板
He was here, getting drunk.
他在这喝多了
That was the night that you and Boaz disappeared.
就是那晚你和波阿斯也消失了
You said that Boaz got into a fight with someone.
你说波阿斯和一个人打了起来
Yes.
没错
I asked you
我问过你
if you killed someone.
你有没有杀人
You said no.
你说没有
So I'm gonna ask you,
所以我要问你
did Boaz kill René?
是不是波阿斯杀了勒内
Jay-vier.
杰维尔
No, he didn't.
不 他没有
I want you to cooperate with their investigation.
我要你配合他们的调查
Of course, patrona. Whatever they need.
当然 老板 全力配合
Tony?
托尼
Hey, Tony. It's me.
托尼 是我
Tony? Go away.
托尼 走开
Tony, I wanna talk to you.
托尼 我想和你谈谈
I have nothing to say to you.
我跟你没什么好谈的
Listen.
听着
I know you're still upset with me
我知道你还在生我的气
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表