剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
Es para mi. No sé.
就是给我的 我不知道
Gracias.
谢谢
Sí.
是的
Lookie here.
瞧瞧
Christmas came early.
圣诞节提前了
There's more.
不止如此
Cedric called.
塞德里克打来电♥话♥
Said Dumas struck a truce with Mendoza.
说杜马斯和门多萨达成了休战
How do we feel about that?
我们怎么办
As long as Ms. Mendoza proves useful to us,
只要门多萨女士证明了对我们有用
it's my pleasure to have her here as our guest.
我很愿意把她当做我们的客人
I'm nothing if not magnanimous.
我是个宽宏大量的人
There's nearly half a million in those bags.
包里装着将近五十万
She got it liquid in a heartbeat.
她瞬间就有了流动资金
Her money may get us our shiny
她的钱也许会让我们闪亮
new correctional facility much faster than we thought,
崭新的监狱建成的比预期还快
where she'll have her own private room...
在那她会拥有自己的私人房♥间
If she survive that long.
如果她能活到那个时候
Thank you for bringing dinner.
谢谢你带来晚餐
It was amazing.
非常棒
You made it, right?
你做的 对吧
No...
不是
Hey, all I can make are scrambled eggs, so...
我会做的只有炒鸡蛋 所以
You seem better.
你看起来好多了
Why didn't you mention Birdie?
你怎么不提伯迪的事
It's my fault she's gone.
她的去世是我的错
How is it your fault? It was a random act of violence.
怎么是你的错 那只是偶然的暴♥力♥事件
It happened at my bar.
发生在我的酒吧
Could've had better security.
本来能有更好的安保
Could-a, should-a...
本来可以 本来应该
Regret's gonna eat you alive.
悔恨会吞噬你
Sometimes,
有时候
you spend so much time dwelling on the past
你花费太多时间缅怀过去
that you forget to live.
会让你忘记生活
I lived most of my life
我大部分的人生
running from my past.
都是在摆脱我的过去
That's not living.
那不是生活
That's surviving.
那是生存
We should want more than that, right?
我们应该有更多的追求 对吧
Are we still talking about me?
我们谈的还是我的事吗
Come here.
过来
What's in it for me?
有什么好处吗
He's asleep.
他睡着了
Yeah? Finally.
是吗 终于睡了
Poor kid hadn't been sleeping.
可怜的孩子一直都没休息
He was waiting up for you, you know.
他一直在等着你
He waited up?
他熬夜等我
You're real good with him.
你跟他很合得来
He's a good boy.
他是个好孩子
Yeah, he is.
没错
You know, I think he kinda looks up to you like a father figure.
我觉得他有点把你当成了父亲的角色
What's wrong?
怎么了
It wasn't my fault.
不是我的错
What wasn't?
什么不是
Everyone knows the rules.
每个人都知道规矩
Chino knew the rules--
奇诺知道规矩
Tony's...
托尼的
Tony's father.
托尼的父亲
He was stealing from my boss, and I was just following orders,
他在偷我的老板 我只是服从命令
and he knew the rules.
他也知道规矩
That's why I felt nothing when I squeezed the trigger
所以我扣下扳机杀了他的时候
and took his life.
什么感觉都没有
But I feel something now.
但我现在有感觉了
It's understandable.
可以理解
Why?
为什么
Because Tony means something to you now.
因为现在托尼对你有了意义
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表