剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
But she needs you now more than ever.
但她现在比任何时候都更需要你
Sí.
喂
Where is my shipment?
我的货在哪
I sent someone to handle it.
我派人去处理了
He didn't show?
他没出现吗
What is going on over there?
那边是什么情况
Teresa would never let this happen.
特蕾莎绝不会允许这种事情发生
Do I need to send my men down there to run things?
我需要派人过去管理事情吗
Because you obviously can't do it.
因为很显然你管不了
No.
不用
I'll make some calls.
我会打几个电♥话♥
You better.
你最好这样
Chicho.
奇乔
Where are you, cabrón? Give me a call.
你在哪 混♥蛋♥ 回电♥话♥
Puta madre.
妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的
Come on, pick up, Javier.
快接电♥话♥ 哈维尔
Cabrón.
混♥蛋♥
You okay?
你还好吗
I always thought that one day I'll take a bullet for her.
我一直觉得有一天我会为她挡一颗子弹
But I never thought that I would take her place.
但我从来没想过要取代她的位置
I'm sorry, did something happen while I was sleeping?
不好意思 我睡觉的时候发生什么事了吗
Oksana did not get her shipment.
奥克萨娜没有收到她的货
And Chicho's not answering the phone.
奇乔也不接电♥话♥
Neither is Javier.
哈维尔也是
You mean Boaz found out about it?
你是说被波阿斯发现了
Maybe.
也许吧
He's crazy enough to kill Chicho
他疯狂到可以杀了奇乔
and tank the shipment just to make a point.
然后毁了这批货来表明立场
I just don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
Okay.
好吧
Okay, let's try this, just...
好吧 试试这样
try and quiet your mind and just breathe for a second.
努力放空自己然后深呼吸几次
I'm not a hippie.
我又不是嬉皮士
No.
不
No, no, my AA sponsor taught me all about this.
不 我匿名戒酒协会的互助对象这么教我的
So she said, inside of me is an impenetrable refuge,
她说 我的内心是一个无比坚固的避难所
and it's the safest place in the whole world,
那是全世界最安全的地方
so if I could just learn to quiet my brain
所以如果我能学会平静我的大脑
and my fears and my ego,
还有我的恐惧和自大
then all the answers will come to the surface.
那么所有的答案都会浮现出来
I cannot keep sitting around doing nothing.
我不能一直坐着什么都不干
I need to make a decision.
我需要作出决定
What I'm saying is, tune the noise out
我的意思是 排除内心的干扰
and go with your gut.
跟随你的直觉
It's gotten you this far.
它让你走到了现在
Maybe I could try reasoning with Boaz.
也许我能试着和波阿斯讲道理
Like Teresa would.
像特蕾莎会做的那样
Yeah.
是啊
No one can do that.
没人能跟他讲理
Not even his family.
甚至他的家人也不行
Pote.
波特
Is the offer still on the table?
你的提议还有效吗
Say the word.
下令吧
Put your men in place.
让你的人准备好
Boaz needs to go.
波阿斯必须死
No.
还没有
I want you to choose Tony.
我要你选择托尼
What do you mean?
你什么意思
If you have to choose between me and Tony,
如果你必须在我和托尼之间选择
let Tony live.
让托尼活下去
You are both going to make it.
你们俩都会活下来的
I've made every bad choice in the world.
我做出过这世上每一个错误的决定
He deserves a shot at life.
他应该得到活下去的机会
We are growing old together, okay?
我们会一起变老的 好吗
Okay.
好吧
You and me.
你和我
Dentures.
戴着假牙
Lots of naps.
不停地打盹
And tequila.
还喝着龙舌兰
All the reposado in the world.
做着世上所有悠闲的事情
Tequila...
龙舌兰
Brenda?
布伦达
Brenda?
布伦达
Doctor!
医生
She's having a seizure.
她正在抽搐
Push 4 grams magnesium sulfate.
注射4克硫酸镁
Sí, Doctor.
是 医生
What? I'm coming with her.
什么 我和她一起去
I'm coming with her!
我要和她一起去
Excuse me.
不好意思
Don't mean to bother you.
不是想打扰你
Just made a hot cup of tea for your friend in there.
只是为你那位朋友泡了一杯热茶
Thought he could use something comforting.
这也许可以安慰他一下
Thank you. That was so sweet of you.
谢谢 你真是太体贴了
You're welcome.
不用客气
You get ahold of anyone?
你联♥系♥上谁了吗
No.
没有
Well, the cute nurse out there just made you a cup of tea.
外面那个可爱的护士刚给你泡了杯茶
Go ahead, take a sip. Don't be rude.
来吧 喝一口 别那么没礼貌
I think she has a crush on you.
我觉得她有点喜欢你
Chamomile.
甘菊茶
My favorite.
我最喜欢的
Oh, is it?
是嘛
Well, don't worry. I'll get my own from the coffee machine.
不用担心 我会自己去咖啡机泡一杯
I don't believe anything that comes out of your mouth.
你说的话我一句也不信
I sent Emilia away for her own safety.
我为了艾米莉亚的安全把她送走了
Why would Emilia be in danger?
艾米莉亚为什么会有危险
I thought the police were about to catch me...
我以为警♥察♥快要抓到我了
After killing those two cabrónes we left in the swamp.
在杀了我们丢在沼泽里的那两个混♥蛋♥之后
I explained to Emilia the situation,
我向艾米莉亚说明了情况
and she left for good.
然后她就彻底离开了
I never heard from her again.
我再也没有听到过她的消息
But if she called you, primo...
但如果她给你打了电♥话♥ 表哥
She ran away from both of us.
那她就是离开了我们两个
She's better off without us, primo.
离开我们对她更好 表哥
This is no life for Emilia.
这不是艾米莉亚该过的生活
Never was.
从来都不是
I'm running point on this one.
这次行动由我带领
Let's go.
我们走
Move.
出发
How's everything?
一切还好吗
Excuse me!
等一下
Excuse me!
等一下
She's losing a lot of blood.
她失血过多
If we don't get the baby out, she'll die.
如果我们不把胎儿取出来 她会死的
Doctor, blood pressure's dropping.
医生 血压正在下降
170 over 80.
高压170 低压80
She's stabilizing.
她稳定下来了
Come on.
拜托了
Luis!
路易斯
Okay.
好吧
Do you want to hold him?
你想要抱着他吗
No, Teresita, no.
不 特蕾西塔 别动
Mendoza is still alive.
门多萨还活着
Her men have Victor's girl in their custody.
她的人把维克托的女友抓起来了
Where's Victor?
维克托去哪了
He took off. I can't find him anywhere.
他跑了 我哪里都找不到他
I need to find Victor before Mendoza does.
我要在门多萨之前找到维克托
Someone's definitely trying to send a message here.
这显然是有人想要传递一个信息
Yep.
没错
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表