剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
I'm gonna drive that Lincoln.
我会开着那辆林肯
I need you to follow me. Can you do that?
我要你跟着我 你能做到吗
Sí. Sí, sí, sí, sí.
好的 好好好好
Mr. Brucks, room 215.
215房♥间的布鲁克斯先生
Thank you.
谢谢
We're in the middle of our set.
我们正在进行演出
Next thing I know, Eddie is leaning over Cubes' drum kit,
突然间 埃迪就趴在方块的鼓上
puking his brains out.
吐得肠子都快出来了
Really?
真的吗
True story.
真的
Then he gets up and he keeps playing like nothing happened.
然后他爬起来继续演奏 好像没事人一样
I'm a professional.
我是专业人士
That's what they call it.
别人也是这么说的
And why do they call you Cubes?
他们为什么叫你方块
I chew on ice cubes to relax.
我嚼冰块来保持镇静
I mean, for a while it was Ativan, but...
曾经用过一阵安定文 但是
this works better.
这个更有效果
We've all mellowed with age.
我们都随着年纪增长而成熟了
I'll say.
确实如此
Eddie's never dated a woman more than once.
埃迪和女人约会从来没超过一次
And now he brings the lovely Teresa to dinner.
现在他却带着漂亮的特蕾莎来吃晚餐
And we're all the better for it.
我们都觉得这样好多了
Me especially.
我也这么想
I don't know, the only one of us
我们之中唯一一个
that ever really settled down was Andre.
曾经稳定下来的人是安德烈
Cheers.
干杯
Yeah, cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Eddie says you run your own business.
埃迪说你有自己的生意
Yes. I have a bar in New Orleans.
是的 我在新奥尔良有一家酒吧
And she has her own line of tequila too.
她还有自己的龙舌兰生产线
Oh, yeah? Small, but growing.
是吗 很小 但是在发展
Why can't I meet a woman like you?
我怎么遇不到你这样的女人
Don't you guys need to get ready?
你们不用去准备一下吗
Oh, crap, she's right.
糟糕 她说得对
I'll get the check.
我来买♥♥单
No--
不用
Please. It's a pleasure.
拜托了 这是我的荣幸
Thank you. Of course.
谢谢 不客气
Thank you, Teresa.
谢了 特蕾莎
Listen, I just realized I forgot my VIP pass.
我刚发现我忘了带贵宾通行证
We'll get you another one. No.
我们再给你一张 不用
The hotel is just around the corner.
酒店就在拐角
I'll get it, and then I'll meet you.
我去拿 然后再来找你
Really.
真的
Have fun. Thank you.
开心点 谢谢
Of course.
不客气
What happened?
出什么事了
Somebody from the staff had a freak accident.
一个员工发生了离奇的意外
Slipped in the tub and died.
在浴缸里滑倒摔死了
Front desk.
前台
Hi. Has anyone been in my room in the last couple of hours?
你好 过去几小时有人进过我的房♥间吗
I'm missing something.
我有东西丢了
Yes, sir, welcome.
好的 先生 欢迎你
Make sure you have his heart in the crosshairs.
确保你的准星瞄准了他的心脏
Aim behind the shoulder.
瞄准肩部后方
I know where the heart is.
我知道心脏在哪
Drop your shoulders.
放下你的肩膀
Breathe in and out
吸气然后呼气
and when you have a rhythm, pull the trigger.
等你掌握了节奏 扣下扳机
I'll be here if you need me.
如果你需要 我就在旁边
Ay, Dios mio.
我的天呐
No.
不
This next one is for the woman in my life
接下来的一曲送给我生命中
who keeps me guessing.
让我一直琢磨不透的女人
Bien hecho.
干得很好
Took me three hunts before I killed my first deer.
我打了三次猎才杀死了第一头鹿
You need to field dress the deer right away
你需要马上把鹿分解
or the meat goes bad.
不然肉质会变差
First, you cut off the limbs.
首先 你割下它的四肢
You cannot hide from this.
你不能逃避
Part of taking a life
夺取生命的一部分
is dealing with the aftermath.
就是处理后事
This is not one of your video games.
这可不是你的电子游戏
This is nasty. This is dirty.
这肮脏又下流
It's real, and you need to see that.
这是真的 你需要亲眼见证
You think you can handle this, but you can't.
你以为你能处理这些事 其实你不能
You want to hunt?
你想要狩猎
You're not always gonna be the hunter.
你不会永远都是猎人
Sometimes you're gonna be the hunted.
有时候你会成为猎物
That means seeing it through to the end.
这意味着你必须见证到最后
Thank you very much. You've been a great audience.
非常感谢 你们是很棒的观众
Thank you!
谢谢
That anything can happen in the hunt,
狩猎时什么都可能发生
you need to be ready for it.
你需要时刻准备好
Who sent you?
谁派你来的
What do you think?
你怎么想
Look at me!
看着我
Was it Cortez?
是科尔特斯吗
You could have shot me anytime.
你随时都可以开枪打死我
He said...do it slow.
他说 慢慢杀了你
Who?
谁
Who did?
谁说的
Are there more coming?
还有更多杀手吗
I still can't believe you slipped in the bathroom.
我还是不能相信你在卫生间摔倒了
It was a stupid accident.
是个愚蠢的意外
You should have found me.
你应该来找我
You were on stage.
你当时在台上
You sure you're all right?
你确定你没事吗
I'm okay.
我没事
Emilia.
艾米莉亚
I know I said this already,
我知道我已经说过了
but thank you
但还是谢谢你
for coming with me
跟我一起来
and for coming into my life.
并且走进了我的生命
It feels like something's finally shifted.
感觉有些东西终于迎来了转机
Maybe I can start to forgive myself.
也许我可以开始原谅自己了
And that's all you.
这都是因为你
Listen, um...
听着
My life is so messy right now, and I...
我的生活现在太乱了 并且我
I can't be honest with you.
有些话我不能说
There are things that you don't know, and...
有些事你不了解
I can't see you anymore.
我不能再见你了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I think it's better we stop.
我想我们还是分手吧
This is because of Andre. No.
这是因为安德烈的事 不
It's not about you.
这不是因为你
You don't mean this.
这不是你的本意
I'm sorry.
对不起
I do.
这就是我的本意
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表