剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
And we got our own way to do things down here, cher.
这里有我们自己的规矩 亲爱的
See, the people I'm connected to,
我能动用的关系
the buttons I can push...
我能采取的手段
You don't even wanna know.
是你绝对不想知道的
I got me one of them, too, beb.
这东西我也有 小宝贝
I think I'm gonna be seeing you around.
我想我还会见到你
You done got my interest now, cher.
你现在引起了我的兴趣 亲爱的
Let me take him tonight.
让我今晚干掉他
No.
不行
We'll find a way.
我们会找到办法
We might not have a choice.
我们可能别无选择了
I think we just kicked the hornet's nest with this cabron.
我认为我们刚捅了这个混♥蛋♥的马蜂窝
You bring those Mexicans into our business.
你让那帮墨西哥人卷入我们的生意
You think you gonna chase me out, Frank?
你以为你能把我赶走吗 弗兰克
Hey, Tony.
托尼
Listen, I wanted to get back tonight,
听着 我今晚本来想要回去
but it's getting late and you had a long day.
但现在太晚了 你今天也很累了
Why don't you rest a bit and I'll see you tomorrow?
你先休息一下 我明天再去见你
Great. Have a good night.
很好 晚安
Bye.
再见
How is he?
他怎么样
He's trying to be brave.
他努力想勇敢起来
He's scared.
他很害怕
He feels safe with Kelly Anne.
和凯莉·安妮在一起他很安心
Thank you, everybody, for joining us here
感谢各位 来七滴
at Siete Gotas.
观看我们的演出
Did I pronounce that right?
我发音正确吗
What's wrong?
怎么了
Teresa?
特蕾莎
All right!
来吧
Why didn't you tell me you were playing here tonight?
你怎么不告诉我你今晚来这演出
When Birdie called, I figured it was your idea.
伯迪打电♥话♥来的时候 我以为是你的主意
But of course it wasn't because this is your bar
但这当然不是你的主意 因为这是你的酒吧
and now it's awkward.
而且现在很尴尬
It's okay.
没关系
I was just...
我只是
surprised.
很惊喜
You have everything you need?
你还需要些什么吗
I'm good.
不用了
You gonna have time to enjoy the set?
你有时间观看演出吗
Yes, of course.
是的 当然了
I'm happy to be here.
我很高兴到这来
It's a big night for you. Look around.
今晚对你很重要 看看这些人
Teresa.
特蕾莎
You got time for me now?
你现在有时间了吗
Another 30 minutes, I'm gonna be too drunk
再过30分钟 我就太醉了
to talk any business.
谈不了生意了
It's my agave distributor.
我的龙舌兰经销商
I'll be right back.
我一会回来
Have fun.
玩得开心
Let's go to my office.
去我办公室吧
That's a lot of food.
食物也太多了
Oh, you-- honey, you scared me.
宝贝 你吓到我了
Sorry. No, it's okay.
不好意思 不 没关系
Lord knows we all have a reason to be jumpy right now.
我们现在都有点惊魂未定
Um, listen, I made you a whole bunch of sandwiches, okay?
我给你做了很多三明治 好吗
I'm gonna put them in the fridge.
我会把他们放进冰箱
It should be enough to last you, like, a couple of days.
应该足够你吃上 几天了
You're leaving.
你要走了
My mom used to do that whenever she was getting ready
我妈妈以前准备离开的时候
to go away.
就会这样做
Yeah, I have to go.
是啊 我必须得走
Why?
为什么
It's because of Teresa.
是因为特蕾莎
No.
不是
Okay, this is not her fault.
这不是她的错
I made a horrible mistake.
我犯了很严重的错误
And she trusted me, and I betrayed her.
她信任我 我背叛了她
Trust is just a really hard thing to get back
一旦失去了信任 是很难
once it's been lost.
再次找回来的
But here's the good news.
但有个好消息
Okay, she loves you so much and you will be safe here.
她非常爱你 你在这会平安无事
You know, people have been saying that all my life.
别人总是在跟我说这句话
Look where I ended up.
看看我现在的下场
No. Hey, Tony?
不 托尼
I made the thief pay back what he stole,
我让那个贼偿还了他偷的货
just like you said.
就像你说的
I appreciate it.
我很感谢
But you didn't have to come all this way just to deliver it.
但你大老远来不会只是为了送钱
I know you have your doubts about me.
我知道你对我有所怀疑
But I wanted to reassure you.
但我想让你放心
You have my loyalty.
我对你是忠诚的
I wanted you to look into my eyes when I told you.
在我说这些的时候希望你能看着我的眼睛
You run Sinaloa,
你管理锡那罗亚
but you represent me there.
但你在那里是代表我
I need to know I can rely on my people.
我需要知道我能信赖我的人
I need to know I can rely on you.
我需要知道我能信赖你
You can.
你能
I'm glad you came and we understand each other.
我很高兴你过来 我们也理解了彼此
I should get back.
我该回去了
Gracias.
谢谢
Miss Salerno?
萨莱诺女士
We're calling off the deal.
我们要取消交易了
Wha--wait, what happened?
等一下 出什么事了
My husband was attacked tonight
我丈夫今晚被袭击了
and one of our trucks was torched.
我们的一辆卡车也被烧了
Please don't contact us again.
请不要再联♥系♥我们了
Miss Salerno.
萨莱诺女士
Hello?
喂
Que paso?
怎么了
Boucher attacked Frank Salerno.
布歇袭击了弗兰克·萨莱诺
He set one of his trucks on fire.
还烧了一辆他的卡车
Puta madre.
妈♥了♥个♥逼♥的
We got those people hurt.
我们害了这些人
We need to make sure they're okay.
我们要确保他们没事
Teresita.
特蕾西塔
Always the hard way.
总是选择硬来
Do it, big man!
动一下试试 大块头
This is Teresa. I'm unavailable right now.
我是特蕾莎 我现在不能接电♥话♥
Please leave a message.
请留言
What's with this pinche hillbilly music?
这放的什么狗屁乡村音乐
Let's get some mariachis up in this bitch, no?
来点墨西哥街头音乐吧 不好吗
Teresa needs to keep a low profile,
特蕾莎需要保持低调
especially in this place.
尤其是在这里
You know what that means.
你明白那是什么意思
I am playing nice.
我已经很收敛了
What do they say? When in Rome...
有句话怎么说 入乡
Remember me, amigo?
记得我吗 朋友
Boss lady around?
老板娘在吗
No.
不在
How's about setting me and my boy up
把我和我朋友安排在你的
in your VIP section?
贵宾区怎么样
Follow me.
跟我来
We're comped. You know that, right?
我们不会花钱 这你知道 对吧
You comprendo? On the house?
你明白吗 你们请客
Big cabron! Big guy, do it,
狗♥杂♥种♥ 大块头 来啊
and she goes first.
她先下车
Just walk.
走
Teresa!
特蕾莎
Settle down, big man.
老实点 大块头
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表