剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表
But it taught me a valuable lesson.
但这让我学到一个宝贵的教训
The heart is soft,
人心软弱
but if you're alone, nobody can hurt you.
但如果你孤身一人 就没人能伤害你
Where does that leave us?
我们接下来怎么办
You made your case.
你阐述了你的观点
That's enough work.
先别谈工作了
It's time for pleasure.
让我们放松一下
A taste of what's to come.
尝尝以后的货
One for you.
给你一个
One for you.
给你一个
Your turn, Flaca!
该你了 瘦子
Hola, guapa.
你好 美女
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Nice puppy pile.
很棒的派对
Any word from Pote?
有波特的消息吗
Nada.
没有
Stay here. I need to freshen up.
待在这 我去下洗手间
We just make that deal?
我们达成交易了吗
Not yet.
还没有
I mean he's barely left the house since we got here.
我们到这之后他几乎没出过门
He doesn't know anybody.
他谁也不认识
Where do you think he would have gone?
你觉得他会去哪
To find Teresa.
去找特蕾莎
Call him again. Maybe he'll answer.
再给他打电♥话♥ 也许他会接
Okay.
好的
Mierda.
操
It's okay.
没事的
They're here. Go!
他们在这 快走
Get out of here!
离开这里
God damn it.
该死
You go that way.
你去那边
You good? We gotta go.
你没事吧 我们得走了
I'm sorry, brother.
对不起了 兄弟
Is this seat taken?
这里有人坐吗
What do you want?
你想干什么
I want you to come home.
我想让你回家
That's not my home.
那不是我家
Maybe not.
也许不是
But that's my gun you've got.
但你那把枪是我的
Hand it over, cabron.
交出来 混♥蛋♥
I wanted to help Teresa.
我想帮助特蕾莎
But you didn't know where to go.
但你不知道该去哪
My dad started working in the cartel when he was 14.
我爸14岁就开始为集团做事了
I'm 15.
我15了
Look how well that turned out for him, hmm?
看看他最后是什么下场
I know he wouldn't want this for you.
我知道他不会想让你也这样
You knew him? My dad?
你认识他吗 我爸爸
Si.
是的
Were you there?
你在场吗
When he was killed?
他被杀的时候
No.
不在
But I know that he died like a man.
但我知道他死得像个男人
You know, ever since he died,
在他死了以后
people have been trying to kill me too.
也一直有人想杀了我
And I'm tired of running.
我不想再逃跑
Being helpless.
再这么无助了
If someone comes for me again, I wanna be ready.
如果再有人来找我 我想做好准备
I know that Teresa taught you how to shoot a gun.
我知道特蕾莎教过你如何开枪
But I need to see that you could handle it safely.
但我要看到你能安全掌控它
If you do, you can take it.
如果你能 你就可以拿着它
Are you serious?
你说真的
This is not a toy, Tony.
这不是玩具 托尼
This is a tool.
这是个工具
It could protect you or it will kill you.
它可以保护你 也可以杀了你
I need to see that you can handle it.
我要看到你能控制它
Then it's yours.
那它就是你的了
Drop the magazine.
卸下弹匣
Empty the chamber.
退膛
Reload.
上膛
Órale.
不错
This is our secret.
这是我们的秘密
Between men.
男人之间的
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
My daddy always used to say
我爸爸过去总说
God invented liquor for nights like this.
上帝为这样的夜晚创造了酒
You saved my life, George.
你救了我的命 乔治
No, you got that backwards.
不 你说反了
I've been off my game.
我曾经十分消沉
But you didn't give up on me.
但你没有放弃我
I can't buy what you give me.
你给我的是我买♥♥不来的
Trust.
信任
That being said, I ain't exactly wired to be Costner to your Whitney.
话虽如此 但做你的保镖并没有让我很兴奋
And tracking shipments ain't exactly floating my boat.
跟踪货物也没有让我很开心
What are you saying?
你想说什么
Ever since
自从
Bilal died,
比拉尔死了之后
I've been out to sea.
我就迷失了方向
And then that kid tonight...
然后今晚的那个孩子
If we lose this war,
如果我们输掉这场战争
we'll need a safe place.
我们会需要一个安全的地方
Maybe you can find one for us.
也许你能为我们找一个
I ain't leaving you while you're at war.
我不会在战争时期离开你
You're the only one who can do this.
这件事只有你能做
We're in a very vulnerable place.
我们目前的形势岌岌可危
We need to take precautions.
我们需要防患于未然
I used to run guns through Belize.
我以前走私枪♥支♥途经过伯利兹
It's a couple hours away by plane.
坐飞机过去只要几个小时
Business friendly.
商业环境不错
I want you to check it out.
我想让你去看看
Let me know if you need more.
如果不够就告诉我
I guess I should be saddling up.
我想我该准备上路了
Be safe, George.
注意安全 乔治
You, too, princepessa.
你也是 公主殿下
Our men control the block.
我们的人控制了街区
No one's getting anywhere near you.
没人能接近你
Let's go.
我们走
Joint's still jumping.
酒吧还很热闹
Yep.
是啊
No rest for the wicked.
恶人可不会休息
Now, that's not true.
那可不一定
Teresa's sending me down to the tropics.
特蕾莎要派我到热带地区
Research trip.
考察旅行
What?
什么
How'd you score that?
你怎么得到的
I've been burning the candle.
我一直在马不停蹄的工作
Come with me.
跟我来吧
Sugar cane rum, fresh ceviche.
甘蔗酿的朗姆酒 新鲜的柠檬汁生鱼片
Oceans like bath water.
大海就像温暖的洗澡水
Come on now. Oh, I can't.
来吧 我不能
I can't.
我不能
Teresa still wants me to stick around.
特蕾莎想让我留在这
She said if I keep this up
她说如果我坚持下去
she'll stake me my own place so...
她会帮我开一家我自己的店
Good on you, girl.
恭喜你 姑娘
You earned it. Thanks.
你应得的 谢谢
Yeah, I don't know.
我不知道
What do you think?
你觉得呢
How's "Birdie's" sound?
“伯迪的”听起来怎么样
Cold beer, hot owner.
冰爽的啤酒 火♥辣♥的老板
That sounds like a place I'd never leave.
听起来是个我永远不会离开的地方
剧集 | 南方女王(2016) | 导航列表