剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表
亡 命 之 徒
第一季 第二集
你能听见吗
Could you hear it?
我再试一次
Let me try again.
这是我开合嘴唇发出的声音
That's me popping my lips.
这是你最喜欢的 希望你能听到
Your favorite. Hope you can hear it.
管他呢 我是你的妻子乔妮·康韦
Anyway, this is your wife Joni Conway
今天是1969年三月十日 星期一
and today is Monday, March 10th, 1969.
这是我为我勇敢帅气的丈夫马克·康韦
And this is my first tape recording to you,
在他在外为国征战的时候
my brave and amazin' husband Mac Conway,
录的第一盘磁带
while you're over there fighting for our country.
我想我们可以互相寄磁带
I thought we could send each other
而不是书信
these tapes instead of letters
因为这样感觉就像我们在跟彼此聊天
cause then it's almost like we're talking to one another.
马克 我好想你
Oh, I miss you so much, Mac.
我好她妈想你
I miss you so goddamn much.
我想你想得都要骂人了
So much that I'm willing to cuss about it, apparently.
我想念你的脸
I miss your face,
还有你抱着我时候的臂膀
your arms when you wrap 'em around me.
你不在我好孤独
It's just so lonely here without you.
我所想要的就是你走过那扇门
All I want is for you to walk through that door,
抱起我 紧紧地搂着我
scoop me up and wrap those arms around me so tight.
我得缓一缓 不然我都要开始说下流话了
I better slow down or I'm gonna end up talkin' dirty to you.
"不要像孩子一样 乔妮"
"Don't be a tease, Joni."
我好像可以听见你对我这么说
Man, I can just hear you now.
亲爱的 我爱你
I love you, baby.
我好爱你 有的时候我感觉
I love you so much that sometimes it feels
满满的都是我对你的爱
like all there is is that love.
已经没有空间留给其他的东西了
Like there's not any room for anything else.
所以我要你向我承诺
So I need you to promise me something.
向你的妻子 乔妮·康韦女士承诺
Promise me, your wife, Mrs. Joni Conway,
你会注意安全
that you'll stay safe
打完这场该死的战争
and get this stupid tour over with
就回家找我
and come home to me.
我们可以开始我们的二人世界 好吗
We can start our life together, okay?
我一直以来都很恼怒
I've been so angry for so long,
为什么是你应征入伍
asking, "Why'd you get drafted?
为什么我们这么不走运
Why are we so unlucky?"
但是我随即意识到 我们拥有彼此
But then I realized, well, we have each other
直到地老天荒
and we always will.
不会有比这更辛运的事了
And it doesn't get any luckier than that.
我感觉我一直在胡言乱语
I'm not making much sense, I guess.
我多想和你聊天
I wish I could talk to you.
但是我没办法 所以你听好
But since I can't, you just listen.
亲爱的 注意安全
You stay safe, baby,
记得我一直爱着你
and know that I love you.
好吗
Okay?
我真的好爱你
I love you so damn much.
亡命之徒第二集
发生了什么
What's goin' on?
你想
Will you--
对我说点什么吗
will you say somethin' to me?
马克 我们能不能
Can we please-- Mac.
孟菲斯弯刀报
关汤机场抗♥议♥
形势恶化
关汤机场
亚瑟·所罗门 小劳埃德·马克·康韦
宾厄姆顿市发现了一具尸体
Got a body over in Binghamton.
宾厄姆顿 谁家的栅栏刷的不够白吗
Binghamton? Somebody's picket fence wasn't white enough?
这她妈都是什么
The hell's all this?
托尔伯特大道上的双尸案
Talbot Avenue double murders.
我们神秘的独腿人
Our mystery one-legged man.
霍格德还有 那个黑人小伙叫什么
Hoggard and... what was the black fella called?
亚瑟·所罗门
Arthur Solomon.
是他还是另一个人的喉咙里被塞了袜子
He the one with the sock shoved down his throat or the other one?
另一个 所罗门只是喉咙被切开了 没有袜子
Other one. Solomon only had his throat blowed open. No sock.
所以 所罗门回家了
So, Solomon comes home, right?
在越南做过一些肮脏的勾当
Did some pretty heinous shit in Vietnam--
据称是这样
Allegedly.
"据称"在越南做过一些肮脏的勾当
"Allegedly" does some pretty heinous shit in Vietnam,
但是不了了之 这些记录被秘密清除了
but nothing comes of it. It gets swept under the rug.
或者也许他根本什么都没做
Or maybe he didn't do nothin'.
一个月之后 他被射死在公♥寓♥里
A month later, guy's shot dead in an apartment
旁边放着一条假腿 另一具尸体
next to a prosthetic leg and another dead guy
喉咙里塞了一只袜子
with a -- a sock shoved down his throat.
-然后 -然后这两件事也许有联♥系♥
- And? - And one may have something to do with the other.
我们的独腿人在哪里
Where's our one-legged man?
还有谁在场
And who else was there?
好吧 "河内·简"
Okay, "Hanoi Jane."
著名的反越战演员
也许你可以在去宾厄姆顿的路上给我分♥析♥一下
Maybe you can explain it to me on the way to Binghamton.
我们走
Let's go.
你好 现在电♥话♥无人接听
Hello. We are not available now.
请在嘀声后留下您的姓名和电♥话♥
Please leave your name and number after the beep.
我想找
Uh, I-- I need to speak with the--
有人吗 我需要有人接听电♥话♥
is anybody there? I need somebody to pick up.
-我要找人 求你了 -早安 小伙子
- I gotta talk to someone, please. - Morning, sunshine.
你看起来需要喝点酒
You look like you could use a drink.
抱歉 你得明白
Look, I'm sorry. You gotta understand
我不能告诉你
I wasn't allowed to tell you
你老婆在跟克里夫·威廉姆斯上♥床♥
about your wife shackin' up with ol' Cliff Williams.
-老大有他的计划 -他现在在哪儿
- Boss man had a plan. - Where is he?
他大概还在某个棺材里睡觉呢
He's probably in whatever coffin he sleeps in
-现在可是白天 -你是怎么跟他联♥系♥的
- when the sun's out. - How do you contact him?
不是这样运作的
That's not really how it works.
好吧 那如果任务出差错了呢
Okay, what if somethin' goes wrong on a job?
我打过电♥话♥ 但是都转到答录机去了
I called, but all I got was some answerin' machine.
那是谁 人工智能电脑吗
Who, ol' "Hal 9000"?
-我讨厌那玩意 -你少废话 听见了吗
- I hate that damn thing. - You cut the shit, you understand me?
我得知道接下来会怎么样
I need to know what happens next.
我不是来跟你交朋友的
I'm not here to be your fuckin' friend.
我还以为终于凑够四个人可以玩桥牌了呢
Well, here I thought I'd found a fourth for bridge.
好吧 让我们想想
Well, let's see.
你欠他钱 对吧
You owe him money, right?
欠了多少
How much?
三万
30.
相当于他已经把你裤子给脱了
He's got your Wranglers 'round your ankles
让你撅着屁♥股♥趴在酒桶上等着被♥操♥ 是吧
and your ass over that whiskey barrel, don't he?
是啊 是你建了我的档案吧
Yeah, well, you d-- you built the file on me, right?
先"侦查"了我的情况
The "Scout" Phase?
-是我♥干♥的 -那他为什么要这样对我
- Indeed I did. - So why is he doin' this to me?
他看中你的天分 独一无二的特质
He sees something in you, something unique.
去他妈的"独一无二"
Fuck "Unique"!
既然这样...
Well, then...
那就再见啦
...toodles.
等等 你要去哪儿 拜托
Wait, where you going, please?
你刚刚不想交朋友 现在又想交朋友
Oh, you don't wanna be friends, you wanna be friends.
-到底想怎样 -我要知道下一步该做什么
- What? - I need to know what I'm supposed to do next.
你欠他的钱到哪里去了
What happened to the money you owe him?
我的朋友
My friend...
他把钱给花了
he did something with it.
我猜也很难问他花到哪儿了 毕竟人都死了
And I guess it's kinda hard to ask him what, considerin'.
把三万块还给他 也许你还有机会跟他谈谈
Pay him his 30 Gs and maybe you can have a conversation.
这是我能给你最好的忠告了 帅哥
That's the best I can tell you, handsome.
这个世界上没有好消息
That there's no good news in this world.
我拿不出这么大一笔钱
I can't come up with that kinda money.
不到12个小时以前
It ain't even been 12 hours
你才发现世界不是你所想的那么美好
since you found out the sky's not blue.
你先休息一下 好吗
You get some rest, okay?
他会跟你联♥系♥的
He'll be in touch.
再次谢谢你载我
Thanks again for the ride.
马克开车去面试几份工作了
Mac needed the car for some job interviews.
他刚回来 气氛一定挺怪异的吧
Gotta be weird having him back home.
不是怪异
剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表