剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表
我想听你叫
Mm, I wanna hear you.
我想听你高♥潮♥
I wanna hear you come.
等等
Yeah. Hold on.
这样我就能听清楚了
Mmm. Aw, yeah, this way I can hear you.
我想让你高♥潮♥你就高♥潮♥的叫声
What you sound like when you come anytime I want.
邮件通信还是不行
Mail service is still fucked.
我前几天收到你的四封信
I had to get four letters from you a few days back.
后来就没了 所以...
Nothin' since, so...
现在这真的已经是我唯一在乎的东西
They're really the only thing I care about here.
还有回来见你的念头
That and getting back to you.
我这样说不是想让你担心
I'm not saying this to make you worried,
只不过因为你是我唯一能告诉的人
but just because you're the only person I can tell.
我好痛苦
I'm so miserable.
我好想你 乔妮
I miss you so goddamn much, Joni.
我经常想到那种 水果
I have-- I have these thoughts about, like, fruits...
和蔬菜
and vegetables.
不是脱水的那种
And, um-- not dehydrated.
只是店里的杂货 那种缤纷
Just stuff from the store, the colors.
我会想到我们在床上...
And I think about us putting...
铺干净的床单
clean sheets on the bed
一起睡在床上
and sleeping in together.
我都记不起上一次睡在床上的样子
I can't remember the last time I slept in.
我们周日早上醒来的样子
The way we wake up on a Sunday mornin'
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥ 一整天都这样
with nothin' in front of us, you know, but the whole day.
你开合嘴唇发出的声音
That sound you make when you pop your lips.
我会想起你煮的浓咖啡
I think about your strong coffee
你的意面
and your spaghetti.
你煮意面的样子
The way you cook spaghetti.
还有在边上
And watchin' you cook it
趁你不注意看你煮
without you knowing that I'm watchin' you.
也许挺奇怪的
I don't know, maybe that's weird.
但是...对我来说很重要
But... it matters to me.
我会想你
And I think about you.
你是我的全世界 康韦太太
I mean, you're my whole wide world, Mrs. Conway.
你让我变好
You make what's bad about me good
并让我变得越来越好
and what's good about me better.
没有你 我完全迷茫了
I am so fuckin' lost without you.
该死 我真是一团糟
Ah, shit, I'm a mess.
现在我意识到...
Now I realize that...
如果你不回来 我根本活不下去
I couldn't live if I didn't have you to come back to, you know?
我活不下去
I just couldn't live.
剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表