剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表
亡 命 之 徒
第一季 第三集
老天 来了
Jesus. Comin'!
找谁
Yes?
你好 你是乔妮 对吗
Hey. I-it's Joni, right?
我是斯考特·亨特
It's Scott Hunter.
我和你丈夫一起在越南服过役
I served in 'Nam with your husband.
亚瑟
A-and with Arthur.
抱歉 他从没有提起过你
Yeah, I'm sorry. He never mentioned you.
我会告诉他你来过了
I-- I can tell him you came by.
从没有提起过我 我救了他的命
"Never mentioned me"? All I did was save the guy's life,
这个不知感激的混♥蛋♥
the ungrateful bastard.
他在家吗
Is he home?
他这会儿出去了
He's out at the moment.
现在也挺晚了
And it's pretty late.
我会告诉他你来过的
I'll be happy to tell him you came by.
不 请等等
No. Wait, wait, wait, please.
听我说
Now listen, I--
我刚听到亚瑟的消息
I just got word about Arthur
我知道在孟菲斯有两个人
and I know two people in Memphis.
其中一个死了 另一个是你丈夫
And one of 'em's dead. The other one's your husband.
我知道已经晚了
I-- I know that it's a late hour and all,
但我一听到消息就从休斯敦
but I just drove straight through from Houston
直接开车赶过来
when I got the news. It's--
路上花了十小时 如果我可以
it's 10 hours, and if I could just
用下你们的浴室和电♥话♥
use your bathroom and your phone,
打给我妻子报个平安
call my wife, let her know I'm safe,
我很非常感激的
I-- I'd really appreciate it.
你为什么事先不打个电♥话♥问问
Why didn't you call ahead?
我之前打过了
Well, I-- I did earlier.
没人应答
It's just no one answered,
你知道吗
you know?
拜托了 乔妮
Come on, Joni.
我尿急的不行了
I gotta piss so bad I could fill a boot.
进来吧
Come on in.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要喝点什么吗
Would you like something to drink?
如果你有威士忌的话
Ah, yeah. Whiskey if you got it.
请自便
Help yourself.
需要我给你做个三明治吗
You want me to make you a sandwich?
也许下次吧
Maybe next time.
还会有下次啊
There's gonna be a next time?
我还真幸运
Aren't I a lucky gal?
我会打给你
I'll call you.
没事的 拿着吧
It's okay. Take it.
我做的三明治确实挺好吃的
I do make a pretty mean sandwich, though.
喂
Hello?
我本来准备放弃你了
I was about to give up on you.
看来第四次是幸运的
Fourth time's the charm, I guess.
你是谁
Who-- who-- who is this?
别急 马克
Hey, slow down, Mac.
对于刚打过炮的人来说你还真够紧张的
You're awful wound up for someone who just got his dick wet.
-是的 我无处不在 -你是谁
- Yeah, I'm everywhere. - Who is this?
真令我伤心
Now, that just breaks my heart.
我以为看着你
I'd have thought watching
黑人朋友流血致死
that nigger friend of yours bleed out together
会让你明白些什么
would've counted for something.
相信我
Yeah, trust me.
这事对我意义很大
It's gonna count for a whole lot.
要的就是这种精神
That's the spirit.
我要来担担风险了
Now, I'm gonna go out on a limb here
我猜你也想让你妻子回来 对吗
and guess you probably want your wife back, yeah?
她在哪里
Where is she?
她就在这儿 我去找她
She's right here. Let me get her.
跟你老公打声招呼 宝贝
Say hi to your husband, sweetheart.
见鬼 抱歉 她在给我口♥交♥时
Oh, shit, sorry. It's a little hard for her to talk
不方便说话 等一下
with my dick in her mouth. Hang on.
- 马克 -宝贝
- Mac? - Baby?
-宝贝 他有伤害你吗 -马克
- Baby, did he hurt you? - Mac...
-他有伤害你吗 -请帮帮我
- Did he hurt you? - ...please help me.
宝贝 乔妮 听我说 镜子上的血
Baby-- Joni, listen to me, baby, the blood--
有血 他伤害你了吗
the blood, did he hurt you?
没有
No.
好了 听见了吗 没什么伤
Okay, there you go. See? Barely a scratch.
天呐 你意识到了我会对你怎么做吗
Oh, my God, do you understand what I'm gonna do to you?
-嘿 马克 -你♥他♥妈♥的明白
- Hey, Mac, just-- - No, do you fuckin' understand
我他妈的会怎么对你吗
what I'm gonna fuckin' do to you?!
他妈的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
如果你不闭嘴的话
You're gonna do jackshit compared to what I'll do to her
我会让你后悔的
if you don't stop mouthin' the fuck off!
你想要什么
What do you want?
主要是答案
Answers, mostly.
还他妈的要钱
And fuck it, money while we're at it.
什么样的答案
Okay, what kind of answers?
现在你先考虑钱的问题吧
For now, just concern yourself with the money part.
要多少
How much?
两万听起来差不多
20,000 seems like a nice figure.
明晚十一点前准备好
You got until 11:00 p.m. Tomorrow.
到时会怎样
And then what?
你为什么觉得她赢了 她作弊了
Well, why you think she won? She cheats.
如果她作弊了你就别和她打桥牌了 妈妈
Oh, well, if she cheats, you stop playing bridge with her, Mama.
-就这么简单 -我才不会停止
- It's that simple. - Oh, no, I ain't gonna stop
和那个女人打桥牌呢 你知道为什么吗
playin' bridge with that woman. You know why?
她调的马提尼最好了
She makes the best martini goin'.
我尝过她的马提尼 妈妈
Oh, good G-- I've had her martini, Mama.
我会给你看怎样调更好的马提尼
I'll show you how to make a better martini.
你♥爸♥爸做的最好了
Well, your daddy made 'em best of all.
每晚的棕榈酒时间
Every night, toddy time.
千万别错过了
Set your watch to it. Oh, man.
我怀念你♥爸♥爸的马提尼
I miss that man's martini, I'll tell you.
是啊 你说得没错
Yeah, well, you're right about that.
你那个柜子里是不是有三箱
You got, what, three cases of Beefeater
-必富达金酒 -当然
- in that closet over there. - You bet I do!
不喝买♥♥来干什么
Well, you might as well put them to use.
我看到很便宜才买♥♥的
I got an awful good deal.
绝对的
Yeah, sure, you did.
跟那个可爱的送货男孩一点关系都没有
It has nothin' at all to do with that cute delivery boy.
-才不是那样 -肌肉贲张
- Aw, it ain't that-- - Muscles out to here...
-算了 -扛着那么多箱酒
- Never mind. - ...from carrying all that gin.
他该隆起的地方都隆起了
He's got a bulge everywhere that's important.
你冷静一点 缝线会裂开的
Calm down, now! You're gonna burst the stitches!
控制一下自己 别动了
Hold yourself now. Stop it.
-好痛 -你这叫自作自受 孩子
- Ow! - Well, you keep shittin' and fallin' back in it, baby.
要付出代价的
That's the price you gonna have to pay.
好了 完美
There we go. Perfect.
-谢谢妈妈 -这才是我的乖儿子
- Thank you, Mama. - Well, that's my baby boy.
再坚持一下 最后一步了
Hang on, now. It's the last part.
-天啊 -又怎么了
- God! - What's the problem now?
没什么 妈妈 我不过是被枪射中腿而已
Oh, it's nothing, Mama. I just got shot in my leg.
就是我走路用的那条
The one I use for walkin'.
伤口很可能会腐烂 然后我就挂了
Probably get gangrenous and I'll die.
亲爱的 我们家的人不会因枪伤而死的
Oh, honey, our people don't die of gunshot wounds.
我们只会死于酒精中毒和心脏病
Our people die of alcoholism and heart disease.
但还是疼死人了
Well, still hurts like all hell.
好了
Okay.
等一下
Hold on, now.
放哪儿了 在这儿
What'd I do-- oh, here.
这是我做髋关节手术时吃剩的止痛药
This is left over from my hip operation.
你每六个小时
You gonna take one
吃一颗
every six hours,
但记得随餐服用
but you got to take it with food.
剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表