剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表
I...I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道
I have no idea.
前一分钟 他还在该死的家具厂工作
One minute, he's working a goddamn furniture factory
下一分钟
and the next...
他...
he's dea...
他...
he's dea...
他就死了
he's dead?
他死了 他去世了
He's dead? He's gone?
只一个月
One month.
我重得我的丈夫才一个月
I had my husband back for one month.
-我去开 -不 我去开 我去
- I'll get it. - No, I got it. Mm, I got it.
我 我
I'm...I'm...
我去趟卫生间
I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
很快回来
Be right back.
等 等一下
One...one sec...one second.
我们去游泳吧
Let's go for a swim.
宝贝
Baby?
我找不到《奥蒂斯蓝》了
Uh, I can't find "Otis Blue."
如同我说的 如果它不在那儿的话 我
Well, like I said, if it's not in there, I...
我不知道它在哪儿
I don't know where it would be.
好 会不会是你借给谁了呢 安德里亚
Okay, but could you have loaned it to somebody? Andrea, maybe?
冷静一下 它就在家里某个地方
Okay, calm down. It's in here somewhere.
不在那儿 行吗 我他妈看过了
No, it isn't in there, okay? I already fucking looked.
喊什么 不就是张唱片
Why are you yelling? It's a record.
这几天挺不顺利 去游个泳吧
It's been a tough couple of days. Let's just go for a swim--
什么都找不到了 我♥操♥
Nothing's where the fuck it was! Okay?!
都是你乱动的
You have moved everything around!
不是我决定重返战场的 行吗
I'm not the one who decided to go back to war, okay?
我只是过我的日子 对不起了
So forgive me for livin' my life.
你的唱片不在原来的地方 对不起
I'm sorry if your record isn't in the exact same spot--
-你知道吗 -什么 马克
- Hey, hey, hey, you know what?! Huh? - What, Mac?!
算了
Forget it.
对不起 我应
I'm sorry, I shou--
我不应该
I shouldn't have...
我去
I'm gonna, uh--
我去兜兜风
I'm going for a drive.
行 我和你一起
Oh, okay. I'll come with you.
不 你待在这里 我得清醒清醒
No. You stay, okay? Need to clear my head.
晚饭回来吃吗
Will you be back for dinner?
-什么 -回来吃晚饭吗
- Huh? - Will you be back for dinner?
不知道 可能不了
I don't know. Probably not.
-你要出去多久 -不知道 行吗
- How long you gonna be gone? - I don't know, all right?
我不知道
I don't know.
放下
Put it down!
放下枪 混♥蛋♥ 我让你放下
Put it down, fuckhead! I said put it down.
冷静 冷静
Easy, easy.
放下了
It's goin' down.
我很吃惊
Color me impressed.
吃惊你妈♥逼♥
Fuck "Impressed," Okay?
我只想你们别再烦我 明白吗
I just-- I want you to leave me alone, you understand me?
明白 孩子 真明白
I do, son. I really do.
只是和亲爱的所罗门先生还有点
There's just the tiny matter of the money
金钱方面的事情 虽然他已经去世
that I gave to the dearly departed Mr. Solomon.
现在 我猜
Now, I'm guessin' by the fact
你又是埋伏又是开枪
that you're settin' traps and firin' guns,
应该是没有三万块吧
you ain't got 30,000 to give me, do you?
我♥干♥吗不直接开枪
Hey, why don't I just pull this trigger?
你我都知道我很擅长
Hmm? Something we both know I'm "Damn good at."
因为你没那么傻
Because you're not that stupid.
行了 废话 我知道只有你和
Okay, bullshit! I know there's just you and--
这位土豆头先生在这儿
and Mr. Fuckin' Potato Head over here
还有一堆烟
and a bunch of smoke and...
没事了
Leave it!
干的不错啊 小花狗
It's a nice try, Spitz.
一名受害者
"One victim was found dead
喉部 胸部受伤致死
of gunshot wounds to the throat and chest.
另一名被袜子噎住
The other died from asphyxiation
窒息而亡
caused by choking on a cloth sock
袜子显然是从现场发现的假腿上扒下来的
apparently removed from a prosthetic leg found on the scene.
而假腿不是两名受害人的
The prosthesis belonged to neither victim."
做那种事的人真不是一般人
It takes a certain kind of man to do that kind of thing.
这种人内心空旷
Hollowed out on the inside.
坚如磐石
Hard as rock.
有点像这个地方
Kinda like this place.
或许我应该叫你 采石场
Maybe I'll call you "Quarry."
我还有个纪念戒指
Got a nice little ring to it.
你看 关于和萨格斯一起的另一个家伙
You know, there was nothing in your--
你的档案里什么都没有
in your file about another guy with Suggs.
我还是不清楚
Hmm. I'm still not clear
你当时为什么在那儿
as to why you were there.
我记得你不感兴趣
You weren't interested if I recall.
他说他需要个搭档
He said he needed a partner.
去砰砰砰的爽了一通 是吧
Did a bang-bang job on that one, didn't you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁 操
Hey, who the fuck are you, huh? Huh?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁 他的仆人
Who the fuck are you? His butler?
我和你朋友说过
I told your friend
要小心谨慎
to use care and caution.
然而你俩都没听
Neither of you obeyed those instructions,
我真不知道这怎么能算在我头上
so I really don't see how that one's on me.
我会把钱带来的
I-I'll come up with the money. I will.
或者找到那家伙 行么
Or I'll find the guy, okay?
会找到萨格斯
I'll find-- uh, Suggs.
杀个独腿男
Killing a one-legged man
好像超出了你的能力范围
seems to be beyond your reach.
给你点别的活儿
I got something else for you.
然后就扯平了
And then we're square?
只能说是个开始吧
Let's just say it's a start.
那你要怎么做
So, what-- what are you gonna do?
一直拿这些钱控制我吗
You're just gonna keep holdin' this money over my head?
我给了你朋友三万 孩子
I gave your friend $30,000, son.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 接下来做什么
Okay, what do I need to know?
陌生人你好
Hey, stranger.
她喜欢那些花儿吗
How'd she like the flowers?
谁
Who?
在机场 大概一个月前
Airport, about a month back...?
-等等 是你 -是我啊
- Wait, you? - Me.
我很高兴你和我们一伙
Well, I sure am glad you're on our side.
不然我不会为这世界驱逐所有这些的
I'd have hated to deprive the world of all this.
然后 中间人
So, um, you know, Broker--
那个人 随便是谁 他要我来见你
the Broker, whatever-- he said I should see you.
叫我巴迪
Call me Buddy.
克里夫·威廉姆斯
他做了什么
So, uh, what did he do?
克里夫·威廉姆斯吗
Oh Cliff Williams there?
他参与谋杀了马丁·路德·金
He was part of the group that killed MLK.
等等 等等 什么
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait, what?
你说真的
Are you serious?
我一说你就信
You are too precious for words.
没有 不是 他惹了别人
No. No, he pissed somebody off.
但克里夫不走运 惹错了人
Unfortunately for Cliff, it was the wrong somebody.
那份材料里有他的行为模式
I laid out his pattern in the file there.
只用找到他 哼着啦啦啦
You just make sure it follows and Bingo was his name-o,
然后你就弄死他
you kill him graveyard dead.
特简单吧
It's easy enough, right?
恩 行为模式 好吧
Yeah, his "Pattern." Okay.
每个人每天
'Cause, you know, everybody does
都会做能预测的事情 对吧
the same predictable thing every day, right?
你最近接触过人类吗
Have you met a human being lately?
没特点就是可预测
Nothing but predictable.
我希望浑浑噩噩的生活不再存在
I wish the unexamined life weren't worth living,
剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表