剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表
然后这些混♥蛋♥就会自己消失
then maybe some of these fuckers would off themselves.
瞧 我不会告诉你
Look, I'm not gonna tell you that
我们是在为世界做贡献
we're doin' the world a service here,
哄哄你吧 我们是在为世界做贡献
but we're doin' the world a service.
哦 给你这个
Oh, for you.
你们和这些都是怎么回事
What is it with y'all and these things, huh?
对于我们这样孤独的旅行者来说再合适不过了
Well, it's perfect for lonesome travelers like us, right?
手套 新枪 和租用车的钥匙
It's gloves, a new piece, and keys for your loaner car.
就停在楼下
Now, it's parked downstairs.
你把你的翼虎换成租来的车
You're gonna leave your Maverick and take the loaner, okay?
我对你朋友的死感到很遗憾
I'm real sorry about your friend.
过来
Come here.
干什么
What?
过来
Come on.
不要
Hell no.
那好吧
Fine.
你是一个很特别的人
You are a special creature...
非常惹人喜爱
and are very much loved.
这...这是干什么的
Uh, what's-- what's that for?
很想知道吧
Wouldn't you like to know?
*我从来不会让女孩失望*
*Now, I've never been one to put another girl down*
*但如果她不愿意*
*But if she can't do it*
*为何要强留*
*Why keep her*
*她自有打算*
*Now, she made big plans*
*这个问题很严重*
*It's a hard kind of a problem*
*但是让我告诉你 伙计*
*But let me tell you, man*
*我是个好取悦的傻瓜*
*I'm a fool to satisfy*
*她正在学该怎么做*
*Now she's just learning how to*
*但我早知道该做什么*
*But I already know just what to do*
-不 听上去不错 -好的
- No, it sounds good. - Okay.
这些乐队老是解散
These bands break up all the time.
-克里夫 -什么事
- Cliff? - Yeah.
你有一条留言
You've got a message.
看来今晚不是只有我
I guess I won't be the only one
一个人很享受
havin' a good time tonight.
你来这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我收到了你的信息
I got your message.
-什么 什么信息 -酒吧那条
- What-- what message? - At the club. The one
-"赶紧过来" -我没有打给酒吧 克里夫
- that said "Come over ASAP." - I didn't call a club, Cliff.
不 说真的 我们谈过这件事了
No, seriously. We spoke about this.
这已经结束了 你得...
This is done. You need to...
你要我走吗 我走
You want me to go? I'll go.
我都不知道他什么时候...
I don't even know when he--
他什么时候回家
when he'll be home.
电♥话♥亭
你早就知道了
You knew.
我当然早就知道了
Of course I knew.
你为什么不直接告诉我
Why didn't you just tell me?
因为你不会相信我
Because you wouldn't have believed me.
你要亲眼看到
You needed to see it for yourself.
你知道我如何在那两次服役中活下来的吗
Do you know how I managed to survive two tours?
我怎么告诉自己的
What I told myself?
"你能活下来是因为你不在乎"
"You only last if you don't care."
不过那是胡扯 我在乎
It was bullshit, though. I cared.
一开始
In the beginning
奥蒂斯蓝
奥蒂斯·雷丁唱出灵魂
天啊 有什么事吗
Jesus Christ. Can I help you?
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am? Hmm?
电视或报纸上
TV or the newspapers?
奥蒂斯·雷丁唱片
Otis Redding records?
人生一直很复杂 对吗
Life's inherently complex, isn't it?
-死亡不是 -不是什么
- Death isn't. - Isn't what?
不复杂
Complicated.
电♥话♥亭
死亡只是关掉了开关而已
Death's just a switch that gets flipped off.
你说得对 采石场
You're right about that, Quarry.
你说的很对
You're absolutely right about that.
电♥话♥亭
搞定了
It's done.
剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表