剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表
You don't think I should've taken the contract?
我觉得尤金·林伍德是个傻♥逼♥
I think Eugene Linwood is a pussy inbred peckerwood
拿把撬棍差点把个男孩弄死
who almost killed a boy with a crowbar.
我觉得他应该下地狱
And I think he deserves the worst this world has to offer him
不论谁花钱买♥♥凶杀他 都是英雄
and whosever paying to have him killed I think's a goddamn hero.
开枪杀他的那个也是英雄
Could say the same about the man who pulls the trigger.
直接行动吗
Okay, so I'm on direct?
事实上是侦查加行动
Scout and direct, actually.
林伍德比埃尔维斯棘手很多
Linwood's getting more ink than Elvis.
这座城市里认为他是英雄的人
Just as many people in this town think he's a hero
和想他下地狱的一样多
as want him dead.
可能前者还多点儿
I'd say he's probably more of the former.
如果派两个人 被发现的几率会翻倍
I use two men, twice the chance of being detected.
那应该算我两倍钱吧
Well, then it should count towards twice my debt, huh?
你一个人干两个人的活儿
You're doing the work of two men.
确实应该算两份钱
Don't see why you shouldn't get double the credit.
-那算一万 -八千
- So, 10. - Eight.
好吧 至少我问过了
Yeah, had to try.
"他的善行遍布四处
"His good deeds were scattered everywhere
在那一天化作永恒"
that day and into eternity."
很疯狂 对吧
Crazy, isn't it?
因为汤姆·李这一个人
Because of this one person, Tom Lee--
一个人
One person--
32个人活了下来
32 people got to live lives,
吃香喝辣
Eat a great meal,
闻歌♥沾襟
cry at a beautiful song,
堕入爱河
fall in love,
结婚生子 儿孙满堂
get married, have children, grandchildren.
你没问题的
You'll be fine.
林伍德 尤金·林伍德
Linwood? Eugene Linwood?
你不能去 太危险了
You can't do this. It's too dangerous.
我没得选 乔妮
Ain't much of a choice, Joni.
我们为什么不能问露丝钱的事
Why can't we just ask Ruth about the money?
不行 绝对不行
No, absolutely not.
你怎么跟她解释
How would you explain it to her?
怎么告诉我的就怎么告诉她
The same way you explained it to me.
这不一样 乔妮 你知道为什么
It's different, Joni. You know why.
-她是亚瑟的妻子 -你要告诉她
- She's Arthur's wife. - So you wanna explain to her
她的丈夫 她孩子的父亲
that her husband, the father of her children,
为了杀人赚钱送了命吗
was murdered trying to kill people for money, hmm?
她知道他惹上了坏事
She knows he was involved in something bad.
马克 你这么做不是为了保护他们吗
Mac, aren't you doing this to protect them?
-完全没错 -难道她不该知道
- That's exactly right. - Doesn't she have a right to know
她的孩子有危险吗
that her children are in danger?
他们没有危险 我已经把事情料理了
They aren't in danger because I got it taken care of.
那她就能留着你卖♥♥命
She can keep the money
-换来的钱吗 -我说了别 乔妮
- that you already worked off. - I said no, Joni.
我说了别告诉她 好吗
I said no, okay?
我不会让他们经历这一切的
I'm not putting them through it.
亚瑟的名声已经够臭了
Arthur's name's been drug through enough mud.
他们已经向前看了 你也该翻篇了
And they're moving on. You should, too, okay?
-这是我的事了 -我们的事 马克
- This is my problem now. - Our problem, Mac.
我们共同面对的问题
It's our problem.
和派蒂换了一下这样你们就都在我这区了
Switched with Patty so I could have y'all in my section.
你怎么样了
How you doing?
午餐高峰快过去了 马上就能歇会
Lunch rush dying down. Get to go on my break soon.
露丝 我能问你件事吗
Ruth, can we ask you something?
等一下 菲力克斯
Oh, uh, hang on. Felix?
来一下
Come here.
我想让你见一下我的朋友
I want you to meet some friends of mine.
这位是马克 这是他的妻子乔妮
This is Mac and his better half, Joni.
菲力克斯
Felix.
菲力克斯是我的常客之一
Felix is one of my regulars.
她最爱的常客之一
One of her favorite regulars.
第二喜欢的 奎尔思太太小费更高
Second favorite. Mrs. Qualls tips better.
你该多给她点小费
You ought to tip her better.
什么意思
What's that?
如果你是她的常客
Just saying if you're one of her regulars,
为什么不多给她点小费
why don't you tip her better?
我就开个玩笑
I was just making a joke.
我知道
I know.
抱歉 他有时候不懂礼貌
Excuse him. He sometimes forgets his manners.
我该让你
Well, then I guess I should leave you
为你的朋友点餐了
to serve your friends here.
很高兴认识你
It was nice meeting you.
-很高兴认识你 -也很高兴认识你
- Hey, nice to meet you. - Nice meeting you, too.
什么情况
What?
没事 他每天早上都来
No. Uh-uh. He comes in here every morning.
这是为什么呢
Oh, I wonder why that is.
因为离他家近
Because it's close to his house
还因为他喜欢这里的饼干和肉汁
And he likes the biscuits and gravy.
-我猜也是 -你想问什么来着
- I bet. - What was your question?
有现煮的咖啡吗
Is there fresh coffee?
当然有
Oh, if there wasn't, I wouldn't be standing up.
马上来
Be right back with some.
林伍德罪有应得
It's not like this Linwood character doesn't deserve it.
可能是吧
Okay, yeah, maybe he does,
但这意味着你 必须要你去做吗
But that means you-- you have to be the one to do it?
可能就是马库斯 差点就是马库斯 乔妮
It could've been Marcus! It almost was Marcus, Joni,
但今天他们放了他
And now they're gonna let this guy go free today.
我就是去为民除害了
I'd be doing the world a service.
显然我不能像你一样轻易接受
Well, apparently I'm just not as comfortable as you are
你去杀人这件事
with the notion of you killing other human beings.
乔妮 乔妮
Joni. Jo-- Joni.
等等 宝贝
Hey. Hey, baby?
宝贝 听着 我现在回家去
Baby, look. I'm gonna go home.
我会去看报纸上的招聘栏
I'm gonna look in the paper at the classifieds.
我会找份工作的 好吗
I'm gonna find a job, all right?
能挣到两万刀奖金的工作
One that has about a $20,000 bonus in it.
可以吗
Okay?
嗨 乔妮
Hey. Hey, Joni.
乔妮
Joni.
来亲我一下
Pop your lips for me.
快来
Come on.
所以我就离开去看了一下
So I peel out and I look over
克里夫就靠着窗边
and Cliff's sliding out the window as I'm going,
所以我踩了一脚油门而不是刹车
so I hit the gas instead of the brake...
他飞出了窗外 砰
...And he goes flying out the window-- bam!
-贝利摔到了路上 -天呐 我想起来了
- Belly flops onto the street. - Oh, my gosh, I remember that!
他的脸 脖子和胳膊都是伤
His face was all scraped up and his neck and his arms.
他告诉我父母是打篮球时摔的
He told my parents he fell down playing basketball.
他骗你♥爸♥妈呢 亲爱的
He was lying to your parents, sweetie.
天呐 你俩就是捣蛋鬼
Jesus, you two were little juvenile delinquents.
相信我 我们干的坏事你连一半都不知道
Yeah, trust me, you don't even know the half of it.
我妈妈总是说你是个麻烦
Well, my mom always said that you were trouble.
是吗 凯西小姐这么说的吗
Oh? Oh, yeah? Miss Kathy said that?
那大概是为什么我很喜欢你
That's probably why I had such a big crush on you.
-你喜欢我吗 -天呐
- You had a crush on me? - Oh, my god.
我那时有夜盲症
I was moon-eyed.
-夜盲症 -我给你看我的日记
- Moon-eyed? - I'll show you my journals.
我都不知道我和克里夫怎么失去联♥系♥的
I don't even know how me and Cliff lost touch.
我去了托莱多大学读书
You know, I went off to college at UT.
我们在一个圣诞节聚了一次
And we got together one Christmas.
是在大一大二的时候
It was sophomore-- junior year.
然后一年夏天我打给你父母的家
And-- and then one summer, I called your parents' house.
没人应答
Nobody answered.
大概就是这样了 直到
That was pretty much it until...
是啊 直到
Yeah, until.
是的
Yeah.
我很开心你打电♥话♥来 汤米
I'm glad you called, Tommy.
你会怎么处理这地方
剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表