剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表
我可以开车去凯马特[美国零售公♥司♥]
I could run down to Kmart
买♥♥些万圣节服装
and get us some Halloween costumes.
我去
Fuck it.
是叫做"直接“ 对不对
It's called "Direct," ight?
我只是来拿夹克 我朋友在外面等我
I'm just grabbing my jacket. My friend's waiting outside.
或者你可以直接打个电♥话♥问问情况
Or you could've just called and asked me how it was going.
我知道
I know.
但如果人们有问题怎么办
What if people had questions?
这就是你找我来的意义所在
That's what you got me for.
对
Right.
是啊 不好意思
Right, sorry.
我只是紧张
I'm just nervous.
我打扰到你了吗
I mess you up?
没 没关系
No, no. It's okay.
他们没人知道你是屋主
None of them know you own the place.
好的
Right.
这是不是好迹象
Is this a good turnout?
对 相当不错
Yeah, pretty good.
不过我也不会太兴奋
I wouldn't go getting too excited, though.
大部分来房♥屋参观的都是怪人
Open houses are mostly for kooks.
他们很无聊 然后就像来看看别人的生活
They get bored and wanna come see how other people live
然后继续他们自己的生活
and go through their stuff.
展览会带来更多比他们有意向的人
Showings will catch a lot more files than these things.
好的
Okay.
-好的 等这结束之后我再回来 -好嘞
- All right, I'll be back when it's over. - All righty.
你好
Hi there.
不好意思打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
我是屋主 你有什么问题吗
I'm the homeowner if you have any questions.
我住在临街
I live a street over.
一直都很喜欢这间房♥子 所以就来看看
Always loved this house, thought I'd pop in.
-希望你别介意 -不 当然不介意
- Hope you don't mind. - No, not at all.
我还记得看着你们俩搬进来
I remember seeing you two moving in.
我妻子和我看到
Wife and I were so happy
一对年轻夫妇搬到附近来都很开心
to see a young couple moving in the neighborhood.
我们都很伤心要离开
Well, we're very sad to be leaving.
你们要搬到更大的房♥子吗
You moving to a bigger place?
不 也许吧
No. Uh, maybe.
我丈夫找到一份新工作 所以我们要搬家
My husband got a new job, so we have to relocate.
他在什么地方工作
What line of work he in?
他在杰克逊市新开的银行当信贷员
He's a loan officer. New bank opened up over in Jackson.
我也做那个 也许我还认识他呢
Hey, that's my line. Maybe I know him.
可能不认识 他才开始做这行
Probably not. He-- he's pretty new to the business.
其实是我的侄女和她的未婚夫在找房♥子
My niece and her fiance are actually in the market.
而且他们很喜欢这一片
And they love this area.
-很好 -年轻又相爱的一对
- That's great. - Young and in love.
嗯 那很棒啊
Oh, that's wonderful.
你得见见他们
Oh, you-- you gotta see them.
他们什么都想 生孩子 买♥♥♥房♥♥子
They want the whole deal-- the babies, the house.
可能就像你和你丈夫一样
Probably just like you and your husband.
你知道吗 走廊那边有个空房♥间
Well, you know, uh, there's a spare room down the hall.
可以改成一个很棒的婴儿房♥
Make a pretty great nursery.
你们还有游泳池
And you got the pool.
泳池很不错 一定很好玩
That beautiful pool. That has to be loads of fun.
实际上那个是我丈夫自己建起来的
My husband installed that himself, actually.
是吗 令人钦佩
Is that right? Impressive.
我的妻子小维和我
My wife Viv and I,
我们在现在这个房♥子待了有25年了
We've been in our place now 25 years.
也曾有想过要搬家
Thought about moving a couple times,
但从来就没成行过
But could never quite pull the trigger.
你知道吗 你可能会住过很多房♥子
You know, you could live in a lot of houses,
但不是每所房♥子都是家
But not all houses are homes.
不过 像你们这样可人的夫妻
Still, a lovely couple like you,
我很肯定你们有办法让房♥子充满爱意
I'm sure y'all will find ways to fill your house full of love.
是的
Yeah.
我该走了
I should be going.
我太太喜欢给"不给糖就捣蛋"的孩子们
My wife, she likes to give candy apples
派发糖苹果 所以我也得去
to trick-or-treaters, which, of course,
给孩子们发糖苹果
means I give candy apples to the trick-or-treaters.
-好的 -跟你聊天很高兴
- Right. - Nice talking to you.
我也是
You, too.
房♥子很坚固
It's solidly built.
不知道你有没有敲敲看
I don't know if you've rapped your knuckles on it,
可那两间卧室 和里头的洗手间...
but those two bedrooms, that full bath in there...
看起来不妙
Well, this ain't good.
当心点 克里登斯
Careful, Credence.
莫里斯
Morris.
你们在哪里
Where you boys at?
他们就在那儿
They're right there...
晒太阳呢
Getting a tan.
他们怎么了
The hell you think happened to them?
问倒我了
Got me.
你觉得呢
What you think?
要我打赌的话
If I had to wager on it,
我猜有人知道他们要来这里
I'd say that somebody knew them boys was coming.
便埋伏在此
Surprised them,
开枪杀了他们
shot them dead,
再把他们抬到那台卡车上
loaded them up in the truck right there,
点火
set fire to it,
把车烧了
sunk the boat,
然后带着你的海♥洛♥因♥逃了
made off with a bunch of your heroin.
我靠
Well, shit.
比我猜的要好
Beats my guess.
我本来要猜是阿帕奇人干的
I was gonna say it was Apaches.
我们库存还有多少
How are we doing on stock?
不多了
Low.
生意不错 但这意味着库存越来越少
Business is fine, but that means dwindling stock.
我们本来等着要用这批货的
We needed this here drop.
你...
You, uh...
觉得有人准备采取行动吗
think someone's making a move?
是的
Yeah.
我觉得有人已经开始行动了
I think somebody already made it.
很抱歉让你们等了那么久 女士优先
I'm just so sorry for your wait, ladies first.
慢慢吃
Enjoy.
他们让你太辛苦了
They are working you too damn hard.
我都成餐厅一景了
Oh, I have done a sight on earth of work.
你们好吗
How y'all doing?
从早上5点半忙到现在
Been here since 5:30 this morning
因为新来的女孩一直没出现
'cause our new girl never showed.
餐厅的杂工也辞职了 因为老板说他偷东西
And the busboy quit 'cause the boss accused him of stealing.
-他真的偷了吗 -反正
- Well, was he? - Well, I sure wasn't the one
撬开香烟售卖♥♥机的人不是我
jimmying open the cigarette machine.
两位吗 这边请
Two? Right this way.
你好
Hi.
你几点下班
What time do you get off?
一小时后
I got another hour.
等我回家
I am gonna go home
就要整晚
and spend the rest of the night
泡在热浴缸里
soaking in a warm bathtub.
-听起来太美妙了 -可不是吗
- That sounds heavenly. - It does, doesn't it?
但也是个谎言
It's also a lie.
我有两个孩子 今天可是万圣节
I got two kids and it's Halloween.
再累也没得休息
No rest for the weary.
我要一个汉堡和薯条 露丝
A burger and fries, Ruth.
不急
No rush.
那你呢
What about you?
万圣节有什么大计划吗
Any big plans for Halloween?
我在想可以带你出去吃饭
Well, I was thinking I could take you to dinner.
谢谢你 菲力克斯
Oh, thank you, Felix.
你真的太贴心了
That's real sweet of you.
下次吧
Another time, huh?
剧集 | 夸里(2016) | 导航列表